shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond hoops!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
18DF5A88-8BF4-42BA-9BBD-73CF041840F4.jpeg 66F1E06E-F1D0-44F1-92A2-3CF95364A406.jpeg I love hoops like anyone here :love:
Here’s mine, in-out type, 4.04 ctw, DE/VVS-VS.
DH bought for me secretly when he knew I couldn’t get over after seeing :tongue:
Lightweight hence easy to wear day or night .

I LOVE those! @lucida818 - your guy sounds like a keeper :love:.

Anyone have diamond huggies?

@Begonia - I posted a few pairs that I had seen on other PSers, and one pair that I bought and returned. Would love to see more though! Do you have any to share?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone have diamond huggies?
I’m getting a pair made by David Klass..but I just agreed yesterday..I want them to be small and not hoops though. I’ll post photos when I get them.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m getting a pair made by David Klass..but I just agreed yesterday..I want them to be small and not hoops though. I’ll post photos when I get them.

Yay! Can't wait to see!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ears are flat so I can't wear most earring unless they look good viewed from the side and round hoops stick out like Dumbo's ears on me :cry2:

So unfortunately these are the only diamond hoops I've ever found that look good on me (actually I felt like I hit the jackpot in finding them as after trying on many many pairs, I figured diamond hoops were out of the picture for me).
IMG_20190402_210309.jpg IMG_20190402_210537.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ears are flat so I can't wear most earring unless they look good viewed from the side and round hoops stick out like Dumbo's ears on me :cry2:

So unfortunately these are the only diamond hoops I've ever found that look good on me (actually I felt like I hit the jackpot in finding them as after trying on many many pairs, I figured diamond hoops were out of the picture for me).
IMG_20190402_210309.jpg IMG_20190402_210537.jpg

Lovely! Please can we see a picture of them on you?

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
@violet3 - thanks so much!
My guy? Do you mean DH or the hoops? :lol:

Just realized the ctw should be 4.46 (22 x 0.20 each).
I received lots of compliments wearing them.
One could see nothing but the sparks of diamonds.
By far, one of my favorite & most worn earrings :praise:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@violet3 - thanks so much!
My guy? Do you mean DH or the hoops? :lol:

Just realized the ctw should be 4.46 (22 x 0.20 each).
I received lots of compliments wearing them.
One could see nothing but the sparks of diamonds.
By far, one of my favorite & most worn earrings :praise:

I bet. If I had those earrings, I'd never take them off. And by your guy, I mean your sweet DH of course! What a guy for knowing you needed those earrings. They are exquisite :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Checking in on your earrings @Mamabean - any word? I have no idea how long original pieces take, but I'm dying to see!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Checking in on your earrings @Mamabean - any word? I have no idea how long original pieces take, but I'm dying to see!
@violet3 Nothing yet! I approved it on the 1st..so it’s not that long. Mine will be little huggies..not hoops though. The diamonds should be very nice though! They’ll be a little bigger than my halo diamonds..The pic in my avatar makes them look big but they’re not that big! Here’s a realistic pic of the halo diamonds..
75A68ABD-C05F-4CAB-9719-F4A8359AEE5C.jpeg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@violet3 Nothing yet! I approved it on the 1st..so it’s not that long. Mine will be little huggies..not hoops though. The diamonds should be very nice though! They’ll be a little bigger than my halo diamonds..The pic in my avatar makes them look big but they’re not that big! Here’s a realistic pic of the halo diamonds..
75A68ABD-C05F-4CAB-9719-F4A8359AEE5C.jpeg

Pretty! That's going to make a nice pair of huggies :love:. That's originally what I wanted also, and what I got at first (not with diamonds as big as the ones you are getting though - just little diamond chips), but one of them kept falling out of my ear, so I returned them and got the pair I wear now. The pair I have now are much more like little hoops than huggies, but I actually have found that I love the size of them! They are SUPER lightweight and comfortable, so I can wear them 24/7 without even noticing they exist. Any idea of when yours will be done?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! That's going to make a nice pair of huggies :love:. That's originally what I wanted also, and what I got at first (not with diamonds as big as the ones you are getting though - just little diamond chips), but one of them kept falling out of my ear, so I returned them and got the pair I wear now. The pair I have now are much more like little hoops than huggies, but I actually have found that I love the size of them! They are SUPER lightweight and comfortable, so I can wear them 24/7 without even noticing they exist. Any idea of when yours will be done?
Thank you! I have no idea. I mailed him a pair of little huggie hoops I received from my mom for Christmas. The diamonds in the huggies are so tiny but I just loved the size..I just want the diamonds to sparkle and be noticeable. I hope I love them!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
I bet. If I had those earrings, I'd never take them off. And by your guy, I mean your sweet DH of course! What a guy for knowing you needed those earrings. They are exquisite :love:
;)2;)2 =)2

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Well, I admit, I took the plunge and purchased some Costco huggies. 1.1 tcw (6 stones total) for about $1800.

I admit, I am not crazy that I am a 'side ear' hoop person, but they do sparkle quite a bit. I have a ton of very good looking, Swarovski CZ studs (2 ct each) that are my daily wearers, as I'd rather put serious funds into a really nice ring. But now I'm wondering if these should go back.

Thoughts?

20190429_100441[1].jpg 20190429_100337[1].jpg 20190429_100107[1].jpg

Last edited:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I admit, I took the plunge and purchased some Costco huggies. 1.1 tcw (6 stones total) for about $1800. Thoughts?

20190429_100441[1].jpg 20190429_100337[1].jpg 20190429_100107[1].jpg

Oh those are perfect! Very very beautiful on you @TechieTechie - can you take a picture of them on your finger, so I can see the diamonds more clearly? I would LOVE to have a pair like that!!! :love:

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
What I liked about these is that they are 3 stones each instead of WF's 4, and about 1/3 more TCW.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go, hope this helps. Please ignore the dry and pudgy hands :errrr:

Earring2.jpg EarringSmall.png

They are just beautiful! I love them and I love them on your ears - I would keep them for sure! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Here you go, hope this helps. Please ignore the dry and pudgy hands :errrr:

Earring2.jpg EarringSmall.png

I really like them and they look great on you! Are they light and comfortable? Super sparkly? I have been thinking about purchasing those as well.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I can add to this thread now! I took the Costco plunge as well and got these gorgeous oval 2.75 tcw I VS2 hoops and I'm really loving them. Here are some pics! 20190419_145754.jpg 20190419_141817.jpg

Oh wow!!! Those are just gorgeous on you - wear them in good health. I love the oval shape :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, can I ask about the clasps on these earrings you just got? That's one of my main issues with earrings - I lose them if the clasps aren't secure. What type of clasps do they have and are they comfy to wear???? Thanks! Both are gorgeous!

Well, I admit, I took the plunge and purchased some Costco huggies. 1.1 tcw (6 stones total) for about $1800.

I admit, I am not crazy that I am a 'side ear' hoop person, but they do sparkle quite a bit. I have a ton of very good looking, Swarovski CZ studs (2 ct each) that are my daily wearers, as I'd rather put serious funds into a really nice ring. But now I'm wondering if these should go back.

Thoughts?

So I can add to this thread now! I took the Costco plunge as well and got these gorgeous oval 2.75 tcw I VS2 hoops and I'm really loving them. Here are some pics!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Mine are post backs and I use the chrysmela stoppers that lock. I use them for my diamond studs and now these hoops and I feel pretry secure I almost lost a diamond stud with a screw on because I didn't realize it can become unscrewed ovet time so I really like the chrysmela locking backs.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
All such pretty hoops. I can't get away with hoops or most dangly earrings because the person who pierced my ears did them both at different angles. :eek2: Really upset me, I had wanted my ears pierced for years specifically so I could wear dangly earrings, my mum refused until I was sixteen and then I still didn't get my dream. :cry2::boohoo:

Oh well, I can live vicariously through you guys and save such a tonne of money, I guess all is good. :lol:

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Lykame, if it upsets you that much and limits your ability to wear the earrings that you want to, from my understanding, you can have a small procedure to stitch them up..then in a few weeks, have your ear re pierced. Perhaps that's an option?

Violet, mine are 'push ins'. Meaning the back section of the earring is hinged, and a small 'thread' of the back hoop is inserted into the front, you push front and back together, and the earring 'clicks' shut. It feels fairly secure and I've pulled shirts on over my head without worrying about the earrings and/or the earring going across the room. They are very light, which is always a concern for me because my holes are slightly elongated (which I hate). But I am not sure I would sleep in them, as I find sleeping with any earring in my ears to be uncomfortable.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Violet, mine are 'push ins'. Meaning the back section of the earring is hinged, and a small 'thread' of the back hoop is inserted into the front, you push front and back together, and the earring 'clicks' shut. It feels fairly secure and I've pulled shirts on over my head without worrying about the earrings and/or the earring going across the room. They are very light, which is always a concern for me because my holes are slightly elongated (which I hate). But I am not sure I would sleep in them, as I find sleeping with any earring in my ears to be uncomfortable.

That's how mine are and I love them! I had a pair before them that were the same type of clasp, but one fell out of my ear three times and I had to return because it was making me nervous. Mine are only 1/4 carat total weight, but super lightweight and I love them - I do sleep in them, as I literally cannot feel them at all when they are on. I'd love a pair like yours someday, but I do like the convenience of these, so I think I'll keep them, even thought they have a trade up policy. I haven't taken them out in months (except to clean them)!

I currently wear these: 1/4 carat TDW.

309F0C27-1019-4C4E-8821-E6AC988EAE98.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results