shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Eternity Bands!!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi, don''t often post here, but long time lurker! Your eternity rungs are amazing! My DH has ordered an eternity ring for our 3rd aniversary, custom from the jeweller who made our w/bands. It will take 6 weeks and I cannot wait to see it. It''s a surprise. (All my jewellery was stolen in a robbery last year, so I got to replace it , that was the only fun bit!). He chose everything for me and I love it all, so really excited to see what my new eternity band will look like. Will post pics!

Love all your eternity bands, so beautiful. You have some awesome rings on this site! x

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2006 7:39:13 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Bling*Diva* - You changed your avatar! Are you planning a little trip to Harry Winston???
31.gif

~~LOL... I wish!!! That would be my dream come true!!!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I have to post this in case anyone might want to check this out... It''s the Cartier pave'' rolling ring (reg. price $52,000 & the same ring Cameron Diaz wears) priced at $22,975 @ Signed Pieces...

Signed Pieces Cartier Pave'' Rolling Ring

CartierSP5222.jpg

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock
Here is my SP eternity band.
1.gif

front shot2.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
here is my single prong one

P1190550.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
with SP ( I guess 2.4ctw?)

P1190483.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Flower12, those are beautiful!!! More pics!!!!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 10:13:03 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Flower12, those are beautiful!!! More pics!!!!
30.gif
Ditto, we need many more pics of both!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
bling*diva& kcoursolle
thank you very much for nice comment.
here is another picture.( SP''s shared prong & single prong)

P1190570.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
one more.
black & white picture shows the setting more I guess
ring is about 3mm wide ( just diamond itself)total 20 diamond''s
10 diamond''s is bit lager than other 10 daiamond''s
so the mount is made from wax.
the single prong is less 1mm. this ring is re-make from my old ring.

P1190535bw.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks for the new pics flower12!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rose cut eternity band from DimendScaasi that SDL posted (can''t remember if it was in this thread or another!) has been weighing on my mind! I''ve always loved the old cuts and am very curious about how it''d look in an eternity band! DimendScaasi offers it in either 4-prong or shared prong, and for sure I''d want the shared-prong version, which is the ring on the right. What do you think? Charming? Unique? Sparkly....or not sparkly enough? I''d probably get it in the 3 tcw weight. Would love everyone''s opinions!! Oh, and I''d probably wear it alone on my left hand most of the hand, but would occasionally pair it with my Leon for that Angie Harmon effect.
9.gif

Rose1.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a closer-up shot of the rose-cut shared-prong band. It''s the 3 carat weight version (don''t know what ring size tho):
Rose1_large_1.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
As much as I love rose-cut diamonds for their unique nature, I wouldn't get this band if you are looking for sparkle. Most rose-cuts are essentially transparent through to the background of what they rest on - often showing skin color through the stone. For me, it might depend on whether or not the diamonds are backed with anything - sometimes they back rose-cuts with a silver colored foil-type metal that reflects light back through the diamond. I am in love with that band on Scassi's website too, but I think I'd have to see it in person and not be expecting too much sparkle.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 9:56:30 PM
Author: flower12
here is my single prong one
Love it! Is it a Memoire band?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I LOVE that shared prong rosecut band!!!!!!!

I think it IS charming and unique, and would get one in a second. But if sparkle were important, I''d probably have to pass...

BTW, KD.....welcome back!
35.gif

widget

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like the rose cut band just for a little sparkle...I think it''s so pretty and unique!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are probably right. I adore rose cuts and am totally intrigued by the idea of a rose cut eternity band, but maybe they''re better suited for a future RHR, like something antique with a rose cut center stone. I just wish I could see the band first before deciding to rule it out completely! (I''ve emailed DimendScaasi with this very question, hehe!)

widget

Ideal_Rock
I think the rosecut band is so cool I'd definitely want to see it in person before ruling it out....

widget

ETA: I wonder if they could send you handshots of the ring. I think sometimes handshots can give you a "sense" of the sparkle factor...

happygal

Rough_Rock
SO PRETTY!! i am in love with that mark morell eternity band... anyone know how much it is or an estimated idea of how many points are in those stones? TIA

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
After 4 years, I think it's about time to get this thread going again :bigsmile:

I love this thread :love: :love: :love: :love:

I know there have been heaps of GORGEOUS diamond eternity bands, diamond and sapphire eternity bands etc on PS lately - ID Jewelry, Leon, BGD and many more - and it'd be fun to have them in one thread. :D

I also think it'd be helpful for anyone searching for eternity bands to have as many as possible in 1 thread-- esp with total carat weight, individual stone size and ring size is included.

Here's mine. 5.6 ctw, 40pt stones (4.8mm), size 6 in this thick of a band (however, I had it sized at 6.5 because I like my rings loose and my fingers swell easily :rolleyes: )

Link: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-6-carat-id-jewelry-eternity-band.151728/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-6-carat-id-jewelry-eternity-band.151728/[/URL]

IMG_4681-5.jpg

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
I though I have already posted mine (must have been another eternity ring thread), here it is.

23 pointers, u-prong
white gold

uternity.jpg

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine! It's an ebay score that I have yet to get appraised, but it was advertised as SI1, G, 3/4 tw. Size 6 1/2
P1010977-1-1.jpg

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
here is my 2carate full eternity. i wear it as my Wring. its defiantly my favorite piece of jewlery.

eternity 008.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
There are my two diamond eternity bands.
One is a 3 sided pave from ID jewelry. The other is the Danielle band from WF, with 3 pointers and milgrain.
yypave4.jpg yybezeleternity3.jpg stackedyy.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Tigian--I LOVE those two rings together!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad this thread is back! I love looking at everyone's eternity bands, and the substantial (2.5 ct.+) ones really steal my heart as such beautiful stand-alone rings.

Here are my diamond eternity bands.

IMG%20932a.jpg
IMG%208334_0.jpg

IMG 308a.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
My 1.5 bezel eternity band

Pricescope Rings.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results