shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Cluster Rings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0766.JPG I love all the rings on this thread! I thought I'd add mine to the list, although it's very small in comparison! I was holding out for something around the 1.5 tcw but I'm not very patient. This one popped up on Etsy and when I got it home and sized I was quite delighted with it. It's nice and flat and easy to wear. It's also in very good condition despite being nearly 100........

LOVE!!!! Gorgeous!:love: Thank you for sharing it here. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snowdrop, it's so beautiful!! :love::love::love: I thought I had found every cluster on etsy, somehow I missed this one! If I had seen this, I might have bought it lol! I really love it, it looks perfect on you! Excellent choice! :appl:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snowdrop, it's so beautiful!! :love::love::love: I thought I had found every cluster on etsy, somehow I missed this one! If I had seen this, I might have bought it lol! I really love it, it looks perfect on you! Excellent choice! :appl:

Thank you, junebug! I stalked etsy and eBay and rubylane for what felt like months before I saw this one- it's so difficult to find a cluster that has that particular "look", I knew I liked the bezeled style. I feel very lucky to have it and it's so easy to wear.

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
OK I am adding my newest blingy addition. My cluster ring by Adam. The OECs are G/H color (center OEC is .88 I believe) and VS clarity and super chunky. The diameter is about 14.5mm. The ring shank and anything touching my skin is platinum and the rest of it is rose gold and silver that has been blackened for antique effect.

The ring IRL is very bright, white and chunky with super crisp faceting. Adam hand picked the center stone for me and took apart a pendant and replaced the center diamond to make this ring for me. I really love this ring and thank everyone here for sharing photos of their rings in this thread.

Additional thoughts. Ideally I was going to wear it on my right hand middle finger as an every day ring. But I realized yesterday that it isn't that comfortable to wear on my right hand at work. So I will wear it on the middle finger when I am not using my right hand as often (i.e. at work) and occasionally wear it on the left hand index finger. Yes it is a lot of bling when worn with Bea and perhaps it does compete a bit with Bea but I think she can and does hold her own. Even against a whiter OEC. And I am OK with the look either way though yes I prefer the look on the right hand middle finger I think it works both ways.

beavsclustershowdown.jpg

clusterandbeanice.jpg

middlefingerclusterringpic.jpg

clusterbyadamresizedformiddlefingerlefthand.jpg

indexfingerclustersobright.jpg

and no photo journal would be complete for me if I didn't include HRH Francesca enjoying her new crown. :lol::halo:

hrhfrancescawearingherclustercrown.jpg

The chunky monkey profile.

profileofresizedclusterbyadam.jpg
and profile at work under fluorescent lighting.

profileclusteratwork.jpg

and one last photo from yesterday at work. An extreme close up. Even under the awful fluorescent lighting that doesn't flatter anything or anyone I think it looks pretty special. Of course I may be biased.:oops2:

closeupfacetingcluster.jpg

And a HUGE thank you to Adam @oldworlddiamonds. He really is a doll. So patient and thorough and he really wants to make his customers happy. From the bottom of my heart a big big thank you to him because without him I would never have had this gorgeous diamond cluster ring. He suffered endless emails from me and constant communication and always so gracious and kind and lovely and attentive. Really doesn't get better than that. And the quality is just amazing and the diamonds breathtaking. Thank you Adam!!!

And thank you PSers for so generously and graciously sharing your beautiful cluster rings and thoughts with me in this thread. I appreciate all of you so much! (((HUGS))).

And I sure hope more of you will continue sharing here because I really enjoy seeing the gorgeous diamond cluster rings and I am betting many other PSers enjoy seeing them too!:appl:

Simply Gorgeous!! Love the blackened metal and diamond contrast.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beauty (a Victorian old mine cut flower cluster) is on its way to me in the post now. It's my first cluster and it's an antique. I am so excited!

cluster ring 1.png

cluster ring 2.png

Gorgeous ring!:love: Please keep us posted and share lots and lots of photos on your hand when it arrives. :appl:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Missy, your cluster ring is so lovely! I hadn't been back to this thread since you posted it. LOVE IT!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, your cluster ring is so lovely! I hadn't been back to this thread since you posted it. LOVE IT!

Aww, thank you Tourmaline!(((Hugs))).

And thank you too petite_singe!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I added an antique cluster diamond ring to my collection. Picked it up from being sized this morning. I actually like the ring next to my finger tat. The floral design combines well with the ink vine.

IMG_4972.JPG

IMG_4801.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

IMG_4816.JPG

GORGEOUS!!!! Perfect and romantic and just WOW!!!:love::love::love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_4959.JPG IMG_4963.JPG I've had this heart shape diamond for years and was never happy with the setting. I found a used setting on eBay and just got it back from being reset. I am so happy with the results!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely and blingy rings on this thread. :love::love: Thank you for sharing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luce, LOVE your newest cluster ring. Wow on the reset. Gorgeous!:love:

IMG_4959.JPG IMG_4963.JPG I've had this heart shape diamond for years and was never happy with the setting. I found a used setting on eBay and just got it back from being reset. I am so happy with the results!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Luce, LOVE your newest cluster ring. Wow on the reset. Gorgeous!:love:
Thank you Missy! I am really enjoying the eye candy on this thread!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochiko, WOW gorgeous!!!:love:

Rika, amazing!:love:

Thanks for sharing.:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG LOVE the newest additions to the diamond cluster ring family. What I love is how they are all different yet all beautiful cluster diamond rings.
Blingy cluster perfection-all of them!:love:

Blushbliss :love:

Soxfan :love:

iluvcarats :love:

kalmen22 :love:

All amazbling!!! Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing girls!:appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, Thank you for starting this thread. What a collection of gorgeous rings!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b WOW! :love: What a amazbling transformation! Gorgeous collection.:love::appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b WOW! :love: What a amazbling transformation! Gorgeous collection.:love::appl:

This literally made me laugh out loud!

Thanks, @missy - it was your thread that led to all of this! :) If I hadn't taken that photo I don't know how long it would have taken me to see the screaming dis-similarities within my cluster set! One photo, tho, was all it took! So - thank you! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results