shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
I love that stone!

Thanks its a Nigerian sapphire cut by Jeff white.
Everything about it is fabulous!

Thank you!
The sapphire color is amazing in this picture, almost an electric blue like hauynite! I'm also impressed by the degree of detail in the gold leaves.

It's a beautiful blue. Daniel is capable of doing more intricate designs, it took a while to finish this, but it was worth the wait.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd love to test out Dan's art deco chops on an appropriate gem :) His range of skills is most amazing, since he does pretty much everything himself except casting (I believe).

I was used to CRD standards before using his shop and so far, have been very pleased.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Daniel M just finished my pendant with my ~5 carat chrysoprase cabochon from Desertrose_gems on IG, and I love it!

I love the glowy, blue-green Marlborough chrysoprase...it is mesmerizing to me. I just got a great new job, so it was my gift to myself!

It's 14k brushed yellow gold, Daniel chose the design on the back

I have peach colored hair right now, so I love it with the green :razz:

IMG-6705.jpg

IMG-6704.jpg
IMG-6709.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Daniel M just finished my pendant with my ~5 carat chrysoprase cabochon from Desertrose_gems on IG, and I love it!

I love the glowy, blue-green Marlborough chrysoprase...it is mesmerizing to me. I just got a great new job, so it was my gift to myself!

IMG-6705.jpg

IMG-6704.jpg
IMG-6709.jpg

It's beautiful Cerulean! I love the color, and Daniel made a lovely setting. Congratulations on your new job!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Love the detailed back! Congrats on the new job!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it, the color combo of the gem and metal is perfect!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, has anyone heard from Daniel M lately? I’ve got a project in the works with him (ring & pendant) and he has all my stones, a deposit etc then absolute radio silence for about 2 months.... not answering messages at all!? I’m worried. Totally understand personal circumstances but just would like communication on delays. :wall:

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
I’ve got a project going with him right now that’s taking longer than expected but he always replies to me within a few hours. Are you contacting him on Etsy? That’s where I message him!

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Hey, has anyone heard from Daniel M lately? I’ve got a project in the works with him (ring & pendant) and he has all my stones, a deposit etc then absolute radio silence for about 2 months.... not answering messages at all!? I’m worried. Totally understand personal circumstances but just would like communication on delays. :wall:

My last one took almost 3 months. He responded to my messages though.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Oh that’s odd. I just finished a project with him and he was pretty quick, but it was a small project.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He's had one stone of mine since January. It's a more intricate design, but really...! Keeps saying the CADs are almost done. :wall: Communication is iffy- he said the etsy messaging isn't always reliable. I'm super frustrated! He has another stone that should be a fairly simple project, and I was hoping to send him a few more.

I've found that a lot of etsy vendors aren't good at communicating, with Yvonne being the exception. I've had to ask almost every vendor if they received my stone, knowing full well they have, but I just want acknowledgement. I just received a shipping notice from etsy for two rings, with the vendor never saying they were done, no photos, nothing. It's a crap shoot.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just sent Dan a tourmaline and a pair of purple sapphires to set on Monday. When I've used him before he's always been super quick and good with communication, so I hope it remains the same this time! It'll probably be fine because my project is simple, no complex CAD or lots of melee gems to set.

Will be sure to let you all know re the time line!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I sent him my blue sapphire Monday, and he promised to set it in time for my anniversary in early July. The setting will be a simple crown solitaire. He responded quickly to my etsy messages about it. In the past, sometimes he's been lightning fast and occasionally he's taken months. I like him and the jewelry he makes very much, and I generally don't mind waiting (though I do want the sapphire ring in time for our anniversary).

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
That's odd he hasn't responded. I find him very quick to respond. He is pretty good about time frames too. But I recognize that he's a one man show and getting very busy so now I just tell him " no rush". What I like about him is that he just GETS IT. One cad, maybe two and its perfect.
This is my Florida ring. The pink sapphire (unmentionable) and blue topaz remind me of happy sunset sails in the Keys.
Screenshot_20210609-193402_Gallery.jpg 20210609_165503.jpg

woweezowee

Shiny_Rock
Premium

OMG, I just want to say that I LOVE your pendant and it is such a perfect match for your peach hair. I'm swooning! And congrats on your job!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I just want to say that I LOVE your pendant and it is such a perfect match for your peach hair. I'm swooning! And congrats on your job!!!

Aww you are so sweet! I know peach hair may not be everyone's cup of tea but with my excitement about the new gig and summer being here...I am ALL ABOUT COLOR!!!! :D

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Just got my pics from Dan! I expect the colors to be somewhat brighter in real life, and I cannot wait to get this in my hot little hands.

F2F91004-7F35-4DAA-A178-672993DF8E3F.jpeg 8B3055A4-80C1-4BC0-8941-33F5F0582F31.jpeg 12709054-099E-4AB4-BDB5-61684B5787AC.jpeg

This is gorgeous! What are the stones? I love the detail on the petals! Please post handshots when you get it!

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous! What are the stones? I love the detail on the petals! Please post handshots when you get it!

Thank you! I’m really pleased.

The center is a 9x11 amethyst from Jeff Davies, and the rest is spinel from Yvonne. I think it’s the orange peach imperial spinel on the larger petals and silver spinel on the smaller.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I’m really pleased.

The center is a 9x11 amethyst from Jeff Davies, and the rest is spinel from Yvonne. I think it’s the orange peach imperial spinel on the larger petals and silver spinel on the smaller.

not to derail from your lovely new ring, but who made the ring in your avatar pic?? it's lovely!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Ooh there's been several of us curious about peach gold! Would you mind showing us a bigger pic of your avatar ring or is it on PS somewhere?

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Ooh there's been several of us curious about peach gold! Would you mind showing us a bigger pic of your avatar ring or is it on PS somewhere?

Sure! Here’s a bigger pic. If you think there’s interest I can take some pics today with rose and yellow gold and make a thread so people can see the difference. It’s pretty subtle, though.

F8123B9B-260F-4D85-B733-179145B4AD89.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results