carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
Just got this 5 stone from DM. Stones that cant be mentioned here but wanted to say I loved working w him and the process was super smooth. 20210407_165304.jpg 20210407_165309.jpg 20210407_165658.jpg

Now that is the cheeriest, happiest ring I have ever seen. Love!!
I hope it will always bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is the cheeriest, happiest ring I have ever seen. Love!!
I hope it will always bring a smile to your face whenever you look at it :)

Yay! Thats exactly what I was going for :)

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs That is the happiest ring I've ever seen! It shouts sunshine, happiness, rainbows, and beauty! Wow!

alh56

Rough_Rock
@lovedogs so cheerful! Love the bright colors.

Has anyone else experienced issues getting responses from DanielM recently? I've worked with him before and he has been super quick, but not so much over last couple of months. Hoping everything is ok...and wondering if I should look elsewhere.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Has anyone else experienced issues getting responses from DanielM recently? I've worked with him before and he has been super quick, but not so much over last couple of months. Hoping everything is ok...and wondering if I should look elsewhere.

He responds back extremely quickly.
But also I am certain his work has probably blown up in the last 6 months.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I was just saying this on another thread; I hadn't heard back to an email I sent (about 4 days) which was unusual for him. Agreed that he has probably been super busy because of all the PS recommendations!! I was just looking at his Etsy reviews, and I recognize most of the reviewers as PSers based on the pics of his reviews. :lol-2: I'm like "yep, I recognize that ring. Yep, that one too. And that one. And that one." :lol:

And here are my new ones; that I've posted in other threads as well as they are recycled pieces:

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock

I find he's quick to respond, but as others have mentioned, his workload has exploded in recent months.

Also, I'm unsure how he manages jobs but I have seen him start new jobs ahead of mine, drawing out wait times. I'll give him another prod soon.

Interested to hear others' recent experiences.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
My impression is that Dan is super busy right now.

I had a ring turnaround very quickly in early January. I’m currently waiting on a project from late February. I should say I got in queue in late February and he was able to start in mid-March. The design is not done yet. This one is a more complicated and I’m waiting on version #2.

My guess is that a lot of projects got started in February. When I reached out to Dan for a quote I also reached out to 3 other vendors. One of the popular PS vendors took a week to get back to me and that was with email and Insta prodding. Another could do the work right away but quoted me double. My regular Boston jeweler who is usually very responsive didn’t even get back to me with a quote until I prodded him. And on Insta, I see vendors like Dolly now quoting 9-14 weeks.

Ultimately, I could have gone with my regular jeweler for 20 to 25% more, but then I would have had another layer between myself and the bench. I like being able to talk directly with the bench. The flip side is that Dan is a one man show. And it definitely seems like he is experiencing growing pains right now.

Laurainthesky

Shiny_Rock
That makes me wonder whether I should wait a bit for my project. I am a master of procrastination so it isn't a stretch.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Purranha

Rough_Rock
Hello Ladies! It is reassuring to read about all your feedbacks as I’m experiencing the same thing here!
Reached out to him end of Jan/beginning of Feb. had a simple halo ring that was finished quickly and he always responded promptly.
As we embarked on the second project, it kinda fell off the cliff.
Total wait time for project #2 without seeing a cad has been over 5 weeks now (with a few check-ins and follow-ups in between).
While I’m anxious to want to move my projects forward, I’m trying to be patient since these are passion/luxury projects and not necessity projects.
So yes I’m experiencing much longer delays and turn around times like the rest of you! But given his price point/quality of work ratio, I’m still going to ask him to work on my future projects. It will be a good test of my patience lol!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My most recent project with Dan took over two months, longer than expected and with longer waits for responses than previously. To be fair, I did tell him that I was in no rush, but I did have to follow up a couple times to get a response/update.

alh56

Rough_Rock
This feedback is all reassuring for me to hear too, thanks to everyone for sharing. He was so responsive on some previous work that I was starting to get nervous. If this is across the board at jewelers, then I'm glad I'm in line. :)

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He has always responded quickly to my messages. I give him time to do his thing, and just check-in every once in awhile. He's busy and still catching up to his casting problem and the backorders, plus I think he tries to get the orders for "quickie" items out first. He works on my CAD when he gets a chance, in between orders. I'm in no rush, especially since I have no money after all the big stone purchases I've made. :oops2:

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
My most recent project with Dan took over two months, longer than expected and with longer waits for responses than previously. To be fair, I did tell him that I was in no rush, but I did have to follow up a couple times to get a response/update.

Phew! Glad I'm not the only one!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
This is a dream I’m obsessed
I can’t wait to get her - photos for a little blurry but I don’t care lol C37D5DD7-C4E7-4586-9ED5-22E171BDC89E.jpeg 39514450-0C44-44CF-9EA4-D922E8BC1734.jpeg

:love: Pretty!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
83DE80B1-DDE2-4C2E-9C81-0884341D6859.jpeg
20E4E9D3-E15C-4DAC-99C3-DDB1249EC4D4.jpeg

i just got my first DanielM ring! He was super quick. I messaged him at almost midnight on a weekend, and within the hour I had already paid for my first installment. Total time from when I first contacted him to when my ring was in my hands was a little over 2 weeks. I was a little nervous from other’s experiences, but mine was so fast I couldn’t believe it. It’s a pretty easy design and I was pretty low key. I sent him one inspiration photo and basically said “do whatever you think is best”. I love it so much!!! I’m obsessed!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
83DE80B1-DDE2-4C2E-9C81-0884341D6859.jpeg
20E4E9D3-E15C-4DAC-99C3-DDB1249EC4D4.jpeg

i just got my first DanielM ring! He was super quick. I messaged him at almost midnight on a weekend, and within the hour I had already paid for my first installment. Total time from when I first contacted him to when my ring was in my hands was a little over 2 weeks. I was a little nervous from other’s experiences, but mine was so fast I couldn’t believe it. It’s a pretty easy design and I was pretty low key. I sent him one inspiration photo and basically said “do whatever you think is best”. I love it so much!!! I’m obsessed!

Love this ring!! Where did you get the stones?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
224CF77C-3824-4454-85F3-AB87845D5A50.jpeg
Daniel M did an awesome job on these, the earrings were made from Coral and Chyroprase from mrs-b set in sterling silver, Sapphire was custom cut by Jeffwhite. The pendant has an unmentionable YAG tsavorite set with diamond, tsavorite and sapphire melee.

Attachments

• 04229CC1-6353-4E78-BBEE-61B203571B91.jpeg
    04229CC1-6353-4E78-BBEE-61B203571B91.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1B38F208-E35A-407C-AB8C-21F1B9247F1B.jpeg
    1B38F208-E35A-407C-AB8C-21F1B9247F1B.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love my new ring from Daniel M. So beautifully done. 20210605_200404.jpg

The sapphire color is amazing in this picture, almost an electric blue like hauynite! I'm also impressed by the degree of detail in the gold leaves.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results