shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love these new earrings @missy! Do you have a link to her site?

cheers--Sharon

My pleasure Sharon.

Oh my goodness that earshot is incredible!!! How long till they arrive?

Well we are stuck in NJ for who knows how long because now my DH has very large painful kidney stones. When we get back to NYC she will ship it to me. I will come back with earshots and other photos believe me. I love sharing the bling with all of you sweet lovely PSers. And I love seeing your beautiful bling too!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My pleasure Sharon.

Well we are stuck in NJ for who knows how long because now my DH has very large painful kidney stones. When we get back to NYC she will ship it to me. I will come back with earshots and other photos believe me. I love sharing the bling with all of you sweet lovely PSers. And I love seeing your beautiful bling too!

Oh my!!! Kidney stones are awful, I'm so sorry. I actually just ordered this product for a friend (see below link it's hydrangea by nature sunshine in pill form)..read the reviews on amazon, multiple people said it dissolved kidney stones quickly, better than other brands of hydrangea. About a year ago, I personally used a tea (Dr. Clark's kidney tea) mix which has hydrangea and marshmallow and gravel root and it helped my issue and kidney pain within a week or two ( I just ordered some more off amazon too for my hubby). We have also used lysimachia/Gold Coin Grass Tea as well (for kidney and gallstones- it is another herb that dissolves stones, I get it from sensiblehealth.com the tea form is best for kidney stones the herbal tincture form is best for gallstones- which I used to have and have used a ton of) and I've heard stonebreaker/chanca piedra is good for kidney stones. a product by planetary herbals called stone free has chanca piedra in it and really worked for a friend of mine when he had bad stones.If you were next door I could give you all of those things to try, they are all in my pantry just in case. Here is the hydrangea link if you want to read the reviews and check it out. I hope your hubby feels better soon!!!: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WQAR6O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well I wanna play too! I had no idea these earrings would be this big! They looked small and dainty on my pc until i saw them in person. But then again, knowing me, there is no such thing as too much bling!
151B7CDA-CF81-4373-AC48-EDA622C5FF28.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!!! Kidney stones are awful, I'm so sorry. I actually just ordered this product for a friend (see below link it's hydrangea by nature sunshine in pill form)..read the reviews on amazon, multiple people said it dissolved kidney stones quickly, better than other brands of hydrangea. About a year ago, I personally used a tea (Dr. Clark's kidney tea) mix which has hydrangea and marshmallow and gravel root and it helped my issue and kidney pain within a week or two ( I just ordered some more off amazon too for my hubby). We have also used lysimachia/Gold Coin Grass Tea as well (for kidney and gallstones- it is another herb that dissolves stones, I get it from sensiblehealth.com the tea form is best for kidney stones the herbal tincture form is best for gallstones- which I used to have and have used a ton of) and I've heard stonebreaker/chanca piedra is good for kidney stones. a product by planetary herbals called stone free has chanca piedra in it and really worked for a friend of mine when he had bad stones.If you were next door I could give you all of those things to try, they are all in my pantry just in case. Here is the hydrangea link if you want to read the reviews and check it out. I hope your hubby feels better soon!!!: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WQAR6O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I want you to know I appreciate your suggestion and I ordered it and it arrived the other day. I am just scared to give it to my dh right now as he had surgery and we are waiting to see what happens. Thanks so much @goldenfire !

And a bling update. My earrings are arriving this Tuesday hopefully woohoo!
I am very excited.:appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I wanna play too! I had no idea these earrings would be this big! They looked small and dainty on my pc until i saw them in person. But then again, knowing me, there is no such thing as too much bling!
151B7CDA-CF81-4373-AC48-EDA622C5FF28.png

Too much bling? Hah, never! These are gorgeous!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want you to know I appreciate your suggestion and I ordered it and it arrived the other day. I am just scared to give it to my dh right now as he had surgery and we are waiting to see what happens. Thanks so much @goldenfire !

I'm sorry about your husband Missy, I hope he heals quickly! I can't wait to see these earrings on you. They look gorgeous and are a perfect fit with your collection. I'm so jealy!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock

I just fell off the couch onto the floor. These are exquisite @missy. Please post ear shots when you can!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And after much brouhaha the earrings are here (thanks to my detective work and my dh's dedication to getting them here for me this morning) and I LOVE them. Comfy and chunkalicious and oh so romantic. Truly beautiful and charming and old school and romantic.

omcdanglesinredbox.png

I just fell off the couch onto the floor. These are exquisite @missy. Please post ear shots when you can!

Thank you @facetgirl!
I will get ear shots for you another time. We are off cycling now. New Year, New day and our cycling begins again. Woohoo. Enjoy a happy New Year's day lovelies and here's hoping your dangle dreams continue coming true this year. XO.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Missy those are stunning! You have exquisite taste!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And after much brouhaha the earrings are here (thanks to my detective work and my dh's dedication to getting them here for me this morning) and I LOVE them. Comfy and chunkalicious and oh so romantic. Truly beautiful and charming and old school and romantic.

omcdanglesinredbox.png

Thank you @facetgirl!
I will get ear shots for you another time. We are off cycling now. New Year, New day and our cycling begins again. Woohoo. Enjoy a happy New Year's day lovelies and here's hoping your dangle dreams continue coming true this year. XO.

Any ear shots??????? They are 2 die 4. You get the best jewellery @missy! Me super luvs and I am jeali but glad you have them. You deserve the finest things!

cheers--Sharon

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

omcdanglesinredbox.png

Thank you @facetgirl!

They are so gorgeous!!! Sooooo chunkalicious and old school romantic!!! Eagerly awaiting ear shots!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these big gorgeous dangles!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love those big gorgeous dangles @BlingBlingLova !!! And your necklace layers are gorgeous as well

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy, they are to die for, the chunky stones are delicious, yes, would choose this pair 100x over, love them!! :love: :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, they are to die for, the chunky stones are delicious, yes, would choose this pair 100x over, love them!! :love: :wavey:

Thank you @sarahb! Anytime you want to visit me and my dangles please know you are welcome and you may wear any of them you desire.

They are so gorgeous!!! Sooooo chunkalicious and old school romantic!!! Eagerly awaiting ear shots!!!

Thank you @goldenfire! Ear selfie shots are proving more difficult than anticipated. But I will keep trying and in the meantime share with you what I took.

Any ear shots??????? They are 2 die 4. You get the best jewellery @missy! Me super luvs and I am jeali but glad you have them. You deserve the finest things!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you dear @canuk-gal that means so much coming from you. A woman with impeccable and exquisite taste in everything. And you too deserve all the finest things! Thank you Sharon. XO.

Missy those are stunning! You have exquisite taste!

Thank you sweet @PreRaphaelite I appreciate your kind compliment and right back at ya.

OK I am sharing what I have so far. I am sorry these photos aren't better but it isn't for lack of trying!

omcclusterdanglesonears.png

omcclustersinthecar.png

omcclusterswhiledriving.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got a new phone but I haven't watched any videos yet on how to use it so far I don't see an improvement but having fun taking photos with the new phone.
One of the photos make the diamonds look pink (no editing done). Oooh. I wish. Haha.

omcearringslookingpink.png

And a close up showing their chunky delightfulness.

omcearringscloseup.png

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pleasure Sharon.

Oh no, that is so painful! I really hope he passes them quickly! We love seeing your bling. You have such gorgeous pieces.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @sarahb! Anytime you want to visit me and my dangles please know you are welcome and you may wear any of them you desire.

Thank you @goldenfire! Ear selfie shots are proving more difficult than anticipated. But I will keep trying and in the meantime share with you what I took.

Thank you dear @canuk-gal that means so much coming from you. A woman with impeccable and exquisite taste in everything. And you too deserve all the finest things! Thank you Sharon. XO.

Thank you sweet @PreRaphaelite I appreciate your kind compliment and right back at ya.

OK I am sharing what I have so far. I am sorry these photos aren't better but it isn't for lack of trying!

omcclusterdanglesonears.png

omcclustersinthecar.png

omcclusterswhiledriving.png

They look amazing on your ears, you look so glamorous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, that is so painful! I really hope he passes them quickly! We love seeing your bling. You have such gorgeous pieces.

Thank you so much @Catmom! Very kind of you to say. I feel the same way about your bling. I love your creature brooches and everything you have shared with us so very much. :love:
So far so good re Greg's kidney stones. He is putting that on hold hopefully till he gets his total knee replacement surgery next week. Fingers crossed it remains quiet or he cannot get the knee surgery next week.

They look amazing on your ears, you look so glamorous!

Thank you @goldenfire! They are very romantic earrings. I love them. It was a good impulse purchase.

Here's a quick out the door real life perspective.

omcdanglesreallifeperspective.png

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Catmom! Very kind of you to say. I feel the same way about your bling. I love your creature brooches and everything you have shared with us so very much. :love:
So far so good re Greg's kidney stones. He is putting that on hold hopefully till he gets his total knee replacement surgery next week. Fingers crossed it remains quiet or he cannot get the knee surgery next week.

Thank you @goldenfire! They are very romantic earrings. I love them. It was a good impulse purchase.

Just look at how cute you are and the earrings are such a perfect size! I hope everything remains quiet for your husband and he gets his surgery next week as planned. I know how painful knees can be! I hope he recovers quickly.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Goldenfire,
Who made your setting for your avatar? i love that!!

Thank you! David Klass made it, I actually bought this from my friend D&T, so she gets all the credit for the mix of designs. She combined qualities from a number of settings that she liked. DK did a great job of nailing it.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Yes an excellent impulse purchase lol.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just look at how cute you are and the earrings are such a perfect size! I hope everything remains quiet for your husband and he gets his surgery next week as planned. I know how painful knees can be! I hope he recovers quickly.

I know isn't she the cutest!? I always think that when she posts a real life shot.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I wear hoops A LOT (white gold and 14k gold-I alternate), and before I lost one of my diamond studs I use to wear those 90758740-AC19-4C15-8B53-844F787EA9D6.jpeg a lot too. I decided to wear something different today, plus it complimented my outfit for work nicely.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Bad photo's, sorry!
IMG_20170725_204624270.jpg IMG_20170725_205117.jpg

@Alex T, I know this is an old post, but could you tell me about your dangle earrings? They look like exactly the size I'm looking for. Would you be able to share some stats? Thanks!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear hoops A LOT (white gold and 14k gold-I alternate), and before I lost one of my diamond studs I use to wear those 90758740-AC19-4C15-8B53-844F787EA9D6.jpeg a lot too. I decided to wear something different today, plus it complimented my outfit for work nicely.

Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results