shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@EllenS1 GORGEOUS! Happy Anniversary! Your hubby did good!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this thread up if anyone has new earrings to contribute.
Here's a montage. Not inclusive but here's a few of the dangles on my ears.

dangleearringsonears.jpg

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If I could steal one pair from you @missy dear it would definitely be the antique pears :devil::love:. Those are out if this world.
Great idea to bump this thread, at least I think so, I want to drool. I love dangles and your collection is soooo delish!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I could steal one pair from you @missy dear it would definitely be the antique pears :devil::love:. Those are out if this world.
Great idea to bump this thread, at least I think so, I want to drool. I love dangles and your collection is soooo delish!

Dear Sunstorm, those are one of my favorite pairs and no need to steal them. I will gladly lend them to you! Enticement to visit soon perhaps? :Up_to_something::kiss:

And thank you for the lovely compliments re my earring collection. XOXO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them all @missy! Do you rotate wearing them? I’m curious because I have lots of earrings but I tend to wear the same ones and then I feel stress and anxiety because I’m not wearing them all...The bad thing is I’m always looking for other earrings! Yours are so beautiful...Do you wear them all?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them all @missy! Do you rotate wearing them? I’m curious because I have lots of earrings but I tend to wear the same ones and then I feel stress and anxiety because I’m not wearing them all...The bad thing is I’m always looking for other earrings! Yours are so beautiful...Do you wear them all?

Hi Joanne, thanks! I do rotate and wear most of them though of course some get more wear than others. And since we have been at the beach house since May I only have 2 pairs with me so only these 2 have been worn since May. Luckily these are among my favorite pairs.

antiquesapphireearringsonear.png

omcearringsinpurplebluebox.png

But, drumroll please, I just made another dangle earring purchase and I am super excited. Won't be getting it til we are back in NYC but a big thank you to @athenaworth !!! I think these are TDF gorgeous. Now I just have to be patient.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Joanne, thanks! I do rotate and wear most of them though of course some get more wear than others. And since we have been at the beach house since May I only have 2 pairs with me so only these 2 have been worn since May. Luckily these are among my favorite pairs.

antiquesapphireearringsonear.png

omcearringsinpurplebluebox.png

But, drumroll please, I just made another dangle earring purchase and I am super excited. Won't be getting it til we are back in NYC but a big thank you to @athenaworth !!! I think these are TDF gorgeous. Now I just have to be patient.

Oooooh @missy! The two pairs you’re wearing now are gorgeous. I can’t wait to see the your new pair! Do you have a pic?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh @missy! The two pairs you’re wearing now are gorgeous. I can’t wait to see the your new pair! Do you have a pic?

Thank you Joanne! Here’s a blurry photo from the video.

B4D4FD11-4E8D-4FC2-984C-F6490E56FF3A.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Joanne! Here’s a blurry photo from the video.

B4D4FD11-4E8D-4FC2-984C-F6490E56FF3A.png
Oh they are gorgeous @missy! I’m excited for you! You need a treat after all you’ve been through!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are gorgeous @missy! I’m excited for you! You need a treat after all you’ve been through!

Thank you Joanne! Honestly if the cats just remain healthy that is all the treat I need. I just want them to be well. I wish we could have saved Francesca. Miss her so. :(

Here is a better photo courtesy of @athenaworth. <3

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.01.29 PM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Joanne! Honestly if the cats just remain healthy that is all the treat I need. I just want them to be well. I wish we could have saved Francesca. Miss her so. :(

Here is a better photo courtesy of @athenaworth. <3

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 8.01.29 PM.png

I know you would give anything to get your Francesca back @missy... She was worth more to you then any bling you could have. She was loved so much.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh wow, these are amazeballs @missy! Cannot wait to see them on you! And of course I want to come visit and not because I would want to wear yours. But I would definitely love looking at your bling IRL :P2

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that new montage Missy!!!! All those earrings are so beautiful . Your newest purchase is DIVINE!!!! athenaworth's pic you just posted is incredible!!! Can't wait to see more pics :) ....... I know I have pairs I haven't posted. I need to find time to snap pics...right now I'm still working on getting the last Christmas gifts for our extended family Holiday Parties, Maybe I should forego my ring upgrade and just buy more earrings hahah. I wish you were in So Cal, we could have a big earring party lol. The PS GTG was so much fun. Too bad we don't all live in the same neck of the woods. But at least we can post here and still "see" all the glittery jewels!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that new montage Missy!!!! All those earrings are so beautiful . Your newest purchase is DIVINE!!!! athenaworth's pic you just posted is incredible!!! Can't wait to see more pics :) ....... I know I have pairs I haven't posted. I need to find time to snap pics...right now I'm still working on getting the last Christmas gifts for our extended family Holiday Parties, Maybe I should forego my ring upgrade and just buy more earrings hahah. I wish you were in So Cal, we could have a big earring party lol. The PS GTG was so much fun. Too bad we don't all live in the same neck of the woods. But at least we can post here and still "see" all the glittery jewels!

Thank you @goldenfire and oh I wish that too. California has so much to offer. Wonderful PSers, wonderful vendors and wonderful weather. Maybe one day we will all meet. Do let me know if you are ever coming to my neck of the woods (NYC/Jersey Shore) and I will do my best to make it happen and in the meanwhile yes. We can drool over each other's bling as much as we like. Please share any/all of your delicious dangles whenever you have the energy and time and desire. Happy holidays to you and your family.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, these are amazeballs @missy! Cannot wait to see them on you! And of course I want to come visit and not because I would want to wear yours. But I would definitely love looking at your bling IRL :P2

Thank you and I cannot wait to get together with you dear @Sunstorm and that day is coming I know it. All the fun we will have and not all bling related either but that won't hurt haha. (((Hugs))) to you and have a wonderful weekend dear girl.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @goldenfire and oh I wish that too. California has so much to offer. Wonderful PSers, wonderful vendors and wonderful weather. Maybe one day we will all meet. Do let me know if you are ever coming to my neck of the woods (NYC/Jersey Shore) and I will do my best to make it happen and in the meanwhile yes. We can drool over each other's bling as much as we like. Please share any/all of your delicious dangles whenever you have the energy and time and desire. Happy holidays to you and your family.

DITTO to all of that Missy!!! Have a lovely holiday season with your family :) And I will be checking for your delicious new dangle pics!!! So excited about that new purchase WOW WOW!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you would give anything to get your Francesca back @missy... She was worth more to you then any bling you could have. She was loved so much.

Thank you Joanne, I know any of us would choose our loved ones over bling. No contest. No amount of bling will fill the hole I have in my heart missing my dear sweet girl. She was an angel on earth and now she is an angel at Rainbow Bridge. Frolicking with all our past beloved furbabies. One day I hope we will join them. The pain in my heart and soul and body still intense over losing her. I take solace in the fact that she knew she was cherished and adored and loved. There was no question about that. She knew it. Thank you for your comforting words @Mamabean and I am sorry you have experienced such great loss as well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DITTO to all of that Missy!!! Have a lovely holiday season with your family :) And I will be checking for your delicious new dangle pics!!! So excited about that new purchase WOW WOW!

Thank you! Here is one more pic Jocelyn sent me. The anticipation is killing me and delicious all at the same time lol.

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 6.02.36 AM.png

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Here is one more pic Jocelyn sent me. The anticipation is killing me and delicious all at the same time lol.

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 6.02.36 AM.png

Oh my goodness that earshot is incredible!!! How long till they arrive?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love these new earrings @missy! Do you have a link to her site?

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:LOVE all your fabulous earring finery Missy! Too bad you can only wear 2 at a time. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results