shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4.00 ctw inside out hoops from Costco. Our daughters gifted to their mommy when it was on sale for $3k. She haven't worn it yet...waste of money.

IMG_1117.jpg
IMG_1113.jpg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PSA:

For anyone who is considering these 2.75 tcw oval diamond hoop earrings, they have been reduced to $1999.97, from the original price of $2999.99. (Any price that ends with .97 at Costco means the item is on clearance and may not be restocked).

imageService.jpeg

This link may work for a small pair also on sale... the other ones just have sold out!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, they are the 3-stone huggies. I don't have anymore in-ear pictures though because they are super hard to photograph.

15835265226320.jpg
15668255558791.jpg

@facetgirl and @GlitterInMyHair, do you know if these are available seasonally at Costco? Or who else might offer something similar? I just love these very small huggies with larger stones than most offerings...

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Here’s my new wedding band! It’s the 0.50 ctw in platinum (this is size 4 for reference) along with my 1.0 ct triple ex I VS1 (also from Costco)
CE46D657-BA73-4D99-AFA4-CB233181580B.jpeg

Soo beautiful!! I love Costco and this is a beautiful set!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
@facetgirl and @GlitterInMyHair, do you know if these are available seasonally at Costco? Or who else might offer something similar? I just love these very small huggies with larger stones than most offerings...
Sorry, I don't have any answers for you.

But the huggies seem to be a popular item at Costco. So they may be restocked again.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
8A9C82D3-64A8-47D9-80B1-D61AF03138CF.jpeg

Middle ring is a x-over rose gold ring with rubies and diamonds. Not my style but it was a Christmas gift from my dad. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the stones.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock

Hi @KristinTech I think they will come back. I have these on my watch list and every once in a while they sell out and then comeback in stock.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Hi @KristinTech I think they will come back. I have these on my watch list and every once in a while they sell out and then comeback in stock.

I wasn't familiar with Costco/watchlist until I read your post. I just created a watchlist on my Costco acct. but am unsure what that provides - for instance, if I list a particular item that is currently 'in-stock' and it then goes 'out of stock', will having it on my watchlist mean that I will get an email if/when it comes back 'in stock'? Thanks for your help!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @TARSHA , well now you've helped me! When I refered to "watch list" I meant that I check the site often. I didn't realize you could create one on the site... thank you for letting me know!

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Hi @TARSHA , well now you've helped me! When I refered to "watch list" I meant that I check the site often. I didn't realize you could create one on the site... thank you for letting me know!

I live to serve ... lol :D

LoveMyHalos

Rough_Rock
Was playing around with the idea of upgrading my e-ring when DH came across this great find online at Costco. Not super ideal cut (found this site afterwards) but still love this GIA XXX ring nonetheless! It's a 2.12 ct G VS2 center stone in a platinum halo setting with matching band in a size 7. Fit perfectly without having to resize.

IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
It looks magnificent on your long, pretty finger !! :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was playing around with the idea of upgrading my e-ring when DH came across this great find online at Costco. Not super ideal cut (found this site afterwards) but still love this GIA XXX ring nonetheless! It's a 2.12 ct G VS2 center stone in a platinum halo setting with matching band in a size 7. Fit perfectly without having to resize.

IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0600.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg

Oh it's gorgeous!! Looks perfect on your hand!

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know a place where you can find dates of the next Costco sale?

chere

Shiny_Rock
I would love to know too.

I signed up for Costco Connection and I’ve been getting the coupon book by email.

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
I would love to know too.

I signed up for Costco Connection and I’ve been getting the coupon book by email.

I just need to know how long I have to be patient ... not my strength!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Costco d hoop

Does anyone have these? Are they more hoop or huggie size?

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Costco d hoop

Does anyone have these? Are they more hoop or huggie size?

Don’t have these but I have seen them irl. Definitely a great pair- loved that the stones stood out as isolated stones versus a strip of indistinguishable sparkle, although was wondering if perhaps clasp was not super secure.

Based on the size I would consider them more of a huggie.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Don’t have these but I have seen them irl. Definitely a great pair- loved that the stones stood out as isolated stones versus a strip of indistinguishable sparkle, although was wondering if perhaps clasp was not super secure.

Based on the size I would consider them more of a huggie.

Thank you so much for this info! Yes, the clasp is what is written about most in the reviews. I have been trying to find a pair of Huggies with decent sized stones, but most are so small. I really wish that I had purchased Costco’s 1ct three stone Huggies they had a few year’s ago.:confused2:

chere

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for this info! Yes, the clasp is what is written about most in the reviews. I have been trying to find a pair of Huggies with decent sized stones, but most are so small. I really wish that I had purchased Costco’s 1ct three stone Huggies they had a few year’s ago.:confused2:

I've seen the 3 stone huggies pop up on the site a couple of times this year on the Canadian site. I think it was on sale earlier this year.

I'll let you know if I spot them on the Costco.com site.

Reactions: Kya

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I've seen the 3 stone huggies pop up on the site a couple of times this year on the Canadian site. I think it was on sale earlier this year.

I'll let you know if I spot them on the Costco.com site.

Is it possible for someone in the US to purchase from the Canadian site?

chere

Shiny_Rock
Is it possible for someone in the US to purchase from the Canadian site?

I think so. I can purchase off the US site with my Canadian credit card but I need to ship it to a US warehouse and pick it up. Costco.com doesn't ship to US PO boxes that forwards packages to the Canada.

I check the US and Canadian sites since the inventory is different.

Reactions: Kya
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results