shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0725.JPG I am surprised more people haven't posted here. Here is a pic of most of my Costco jewelry, including some non diamond pieces.
1. 1 ctw five stone ring
2. 1 ctw heart princess pendant
3. 1.45 hoops
4. .40 ish small hoops
5. 1.75 flower dangle earrings
6. Diamond and pink sapphire cross and flower pendant
7. .30 ctw tiny cross
8. .50 larger cross
9. .25 heart key
10. .20 stacking band
I think that is all my diamond pieces.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a shame @luv2sparkle, it's gorgeous.

I have this, 1ct (min) VSi I platinum, full bezel scatter ring from Costco.

IMG_0338.JPG

and these lovely earrings in 18ct w/g, again VSi I

IMG_1222.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Austina. I loved it, just not on my hand. One of these days I will get a wide diamond band from Costco. Plus, we are gearing up for retirement and I didn't want to spend that much money on something I didn't absolutely love. I am always a little sorry when I return something there and it is true of this ring. I took the pic to show my daughter but now I am glad to have it. It was discontinued so I can't go back for it, like I have a couple other pieces.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both your pieces, Austina. I have never seen either piece. That ring design is one of my favorite styles.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @luv2sparkle, I chose it specifically because I don't wear more than one ring on my finger, and with my lifestyle, I need something I can wear everyday without damaging it. The ring you returned is really my style, but realistically, I couldn't wear it everyday without worrying. Costco do have some lovely pieces at good prices. I'd forgotten, I also have this, my 25th anniversary present. 4.56 ct hot pink sapphire, 1.25 ct VSi I baguettes in platinum

IMG_1843.JPG

Secret823

Rough_Rock
Beautiful jewelry ladies. Costco has such beautiful and unique pieces.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Austina, I love that one too. I have seen some lovely pink sapphire pieces there. I am with you on the lifestyle thing. Me e ring is really too delicate for my lifestyle but too late now. It was what I loved so I just threw all caution to the wind.
I love purchasing jewelry at Costco because the value is usually there. It is not overpriced like the designer store where you pay a premium for the name, but the quality is good. When I bought the five stone hoop earrings I saved quite a bit, and I love them. I wear them almost every day. I wouldn't buy studs or e ring stone there but pretty much everything else if I found something I liked.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another reason for me to stay away from Costco :razz: (I stopped going a decade ago because I did too much impulse spending there. Now my more practical dh goes instead.)

himni

Shiny_Rock
I am loving this thread! I really want to buy an eternity band but just haven't been able to find any online reviews about their jewelry. But i love their jewelry and they have the best lighting lol everything blings in there lol

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband purchased this amethyst and diamond band in 14K white gold from Costco for our 20th anniversary. I have worn it every day since.

IMG_8478.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring, DiamondDane. I have had my eye on a few pieces. I love costco jewelry because I can stalk it online!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Haha. So I've been lurking here for a few weeks and this thread prompted me to create an account - to my surprise I already seem to have one, from my first engagement. How convenient.

Without further ado, here's a Costco ring I bought just 2 months ago. It's white gold + diamonds. The workmanship is fantastic, it's very smooth on the underside, comfortable to wear, and doesn't snag on anything. My only gripe is that Costco only carries size 7 in rings. It's a bit loose even on my middle finger, I need to get it sized down to maybe a 6.5. Forget Costco for anything to fit my 4.5 ring finger.

ring1.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely band! I have read reviews where people with teeny tiny finger like you have taken rings to be sized down and the jewelers tell them they like to work on Costco rings because they are so well made. The best thing about Costco is that you could return it easily if it couldn't be sized!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a lovely band! I have read reviews where people with teeny tiny finger like you have taken rings to be sized down and the jewelers tell them they like to work on Costco rings because they are so well made. The best thing about Costco is that you could return it easily if it couldn't be sized!

It's an easy one to size. You can't see from the picture, but the bottom half of the band is about 2 mm wide and plain. Actually the transition from the wide to thin part is quite interesting, I'll snap a pic later.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's lovely @starrysim. I really like the fact that Costco have different things that you don't see elsewhere.

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
IMG_0752.JPG Here is my small but sparkly cross. I've worn it everyday for the past 13 yrs or so. It was a Costco buy for a milestone birthday. Still love it.

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
IMG_0752.JPG Here is my small but sparkly cross. I've worn it everyday for the past 13 yrs or so. It was a Costco buy for a milestone birthday. Still love it.
I forgot to add that I ALWAYS peruse the jewellery counter at Costco. I have my eye on a watch currently! This is a great thread and the pieces are beautiful. I especially love the wide band and the amethyst ring.

mjg

Rough_Rock
What is the consensus on the quality of their diamonds? I tried on a 5 stone ring there and it seems like a great price. The only thing is I can't find anything about the cut quality.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What is the consensus on the quality of their diamonds? I tried on a 5 stone ring there and it seems like a great price. The only thing is I can't find anything about the cut quality.

I was wondering the same thing. I checked a few round solitaires in store today (no reason other than... why not) and compared to BN prices based on carat, colour and clarity (I'm ignoring the cost of the plain 14 kt gold setting). The Costco price is about the same as the top ~30% of BN Ideal stones with the same carat/colour/clarity. In other words, assuming the Costco diamonds are at the higher end of Ideal cut, then they're competitively priced. If the cut at Costco is low Ideal or anything below, then they're overpriced. I'm guessing it's the latter. (FWIW, this is at a Canadian Costco, and I checked the BN Canadian pricing)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@starrysim, that is a beautiful ring! I have never seen anything like it at Costco. I am betting your mom will adore it! What a sweet daughter you are!

I am curious, if you wouldn’t mind sharing, are you in the states? I have never seen this ring or your braided band at any Costco. I usually stop wherever we are (my DH calls it a “bling check”). I have been to Costco’s in many states but I usually don’t see much I haven’t seen either in person or online, but you pieces as well as Austina’s are/were completely new to me.

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@starrysim, that is a beautiful ring! I have never seen anything like it at Costco. I am betting your mom will adore it! What a sweet daughter you are!

I am curious, if you wouldn’t mind sharing, are you in the states? I have never seen this ring or your braided band at any Costco. I usually stop wherever we are (my DH calls it a “bling check”). I have been to Costco’s in many states but I usually don’t see much I haven’t seen either in person or online, but you pieces as well as Austina’s are/were completely new to me.

I'm in Toronto. The pieces in the stores are very different than what's on the website.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@starrysim, I would say that is not true here, or at least as much. I see some different pieces in the stores that are not online, and there are some pieces that are online and not in the stores. But when I go to a store I most often see pretty much the same items store to store. There is some variation by local but not as much as I would like. When I go to Hawaii, they have more pearls and a bigger selection of hawaiian style jewelry, but that is about the biggest difference I have seen. I would love to go to a new location and see a whole lot of new or maybe find a piece I can't live without. That doesn't happen very often.

Duh, I just noticed your avatar. Sorry, I didn't see it before!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_7446.JPG
My husband purchased this amethyst and diamond band in 14K white gold from Costco for our 20th anniversary. I have worn it every day since.

IMG_8478.JPG
I purchased a band similar to Diamond Dana's except it had blue topaz instead of amethyst. My jeweler modified it into a mother's ring by replacing 3 of the topaz with my children's birthstones. I love it!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@luv2sparkle I took these pictures just for you from my local Costco, I keep forgetting to post them. Remember prices are in CAD$. Enjoy :)

IMG_20180715_100614.jpg
IMG_20180715_100535.jpg
IMG_20180715_100552.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180715_100552.jpg
    IMG_20180715_100552.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 218

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @EllieTO! You have entirely different pieces than we have here in the US. The only piece I see that might be similar is the aqua pendant. I loved seeing the photos! That was so kind of you to post them for me. I love checking out and purchasing jewelry from different Costco store. Now I have another must get to on my list!

I really love the stacked style rings. I see one in light tanzanite and one in diamond. I would love to have a couple of those.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results