shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your colored gemstone solitaires!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
handshot

Thanks Karee! I bought it from Dennis Phelps, at a gem show in Santa Monica, CA. He works with a cutter up in San Jose.

Gene''s (Pricision cut) Asscher cut Chrysoberyl in a Whiteflash setting.

SSCN3906.JPG

Mochi PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE put a few more of those pics in here. I''m in LOVE with your ring!
30.gif

Ok...Kelli!!!
36.gif
36.gif

SSCN3643.JPG

SSCN3646.JPG

SSCN3656.JPG

SSCN3822.JPG

SSCN3853.JPG

SSCN3946.JPG

THANK YOU!!!!
9.gif
36.gif

mochi--- i love your new ring... the finish product is just stunning so beautifully done!!

Woot! I can now post a finished piece in CS
36.gif

James Meyer 18k and plat ring with 3.1ct umbalite garnet, cut by Gene (precision gem)..
yay for James and Gene! lol..

DSC03391rs1.JPG

Color change malaya in silver :)

malayacomparisons.jpg

arjunajane! Why haven''t you posted this elsewhere? It''s beautiful!!

Check in SMTR innerkitten. It''s in there. But can we have a few more of those pics in here aj? Your ring is amazing!

AJ, your ring is simply gorgeous!!

Here''s my CC sapphire........

cmssapphirering20.jpg

Blue topaz..........

cmsbltopaz04.JPG

Oh woops - I just started a CS thread Kelli - I figured some of you may miss it otherwise, and wanted to thank
the PS''ers that helped me to create the ring
5.gif
Perhaps I can post some more pics here once I get some different ones..don''t want
to bore people
2.gif

Thankyou IK, Kelli is right - my main thread is in SMTR.

Thankyou Michelle!

What beautiful pieces!! Ellen, AJ, Mochi......................those are simply sublime!!!
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Michelle, that color change sapphire!! What can I say that I haven''t said before!!!?
30.gif

Everyone''s rings are so beautiful. They make me want to go shopping now. It''s amazing how everyone''s solitaire can look so different.

WOW all of these rings are just STUNNING!!
36.gif
Thank you for sharing them.

These lovely rings you posted really stand on their own without side stones. I tried to buy a gemstone solitaire pre PS and couldn''t find any w/o diamonds added. Maybe that''s cause you all bought your stones and then had them set?

Gorgeous gorgeous rings. Serious eyecandy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I set my 2.6 carat mint green grossular garnet finally.

TLmintgrossularset.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics