shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Christmas trees!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the fireplace mantle.
2.gif

Christmas trees 2007 024_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
A close up of my village, ha, ha.

Christmas trees 2007 031_edited.jpg

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Tree with flash. It has pink, green, and blue bulbs but you can''t really tell.

treeflashang.JPG

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is with no flash so you can see the pretty lights!

treenoflashyay.JPG

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
So, I have to admit, that I get lazy and after about the 2nd hour, I just started throwing stuff on on free branch I could find. I think I started at 2 and when I finished it was almost 7.

100_1382.JPG

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I'm having issues getting them the right size for PS. This is the first time I've uploaded photos using Vista.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Penn~

I do a tree very similar to that! I LOVE it!!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this is better.

07 Tree 1.JPG

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
And a close up.

07 tree 3 close up.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s our upstairs family room tree, we put it up this wkd. 6.5" noble fir with all my more unique ornaments on it. and portia looking super bored in front of it. hehee.

christmas tree pony a 2007.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
some ornaments on our family room tree before putting them on. i have a lot of balls, who knew. my taste gravitates towards red, gold, silver and purple on our upstairs fam room tree. but i also have some fun whimsical ornaments that i get at the nutcracker every year (one ornament each year) and also i love PB ornaments and pier 1/cost plus.

decor 2007 da.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and another of our downstairs tree, i got this one at a good angle! greg was outside that day putting up our outside lights as well, you can see them strewn around!

decor 2007 cb.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and one of our upstairs flat areas where i have some festive decor.

decor 2007 b.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Hudson, I feel your pain of losing precious ornaments. I lost some a few years ago.
I buy many, way too many though. Last year I bought 6 boxes (4 in ea. box) of Waterford
colored round balls. Hanging them on my tree, I promptly dropped 5! I bought them at an outlet store, so I''ll probably never see them again!

This is my table in my formal living. It''s a charger/bowl on an iron stand, gold wreath around the bowl and I threw the ornaments in the bowl. I just got fed up with trying to
figure out what to do, but I ended up liking it.

01Christmas07 017PS.JPG

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love all of the Christmas trees!!!! I want to get mine up so badly... hopefully this weekend!

Thanks to everyone who has shared!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2007 10:38:50 AM
Author: Mara
i have a lot of balls, who knew.

LOLLLLLLLLLL, LOL, LOL, ROFLMAO. I cannot, I repeat, I CANNOT believe, you opened this door and did not expect me (or several other quirky & irreverent members, you all know who you are) to step thru it. Whaddya mean who knew? We all know you have more balls than most of us
19.gif

omg, I have tears running down my face. the secret is out about Mara''s balls (I bet they''re platinum).

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
My two tree''s didn''t photograph well
7.gif
Keep in mind I''m a poor college student, so I can''t afford to have the most beautiful tree! Here is our big one...

redgoldtreeyea.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
This is my tiny tree.. The lights just burnt out! (i hate pre-lit Christmas trees!!)

pearlpoinsettiatree.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
And finally, my mom just e-mailed me a picture of our stockings at home! I can''t wait to see our house after finals are done!! The green stocking is for my dad and the red ones are for my mom and 3 sisters. She bought green ones (about 10 years ago when she bought these) for our husbands someday!!

stockings hung.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 11:36:42 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
And finally, my mom just e-mailed me a picture of our stockings at home! I can''t wait to see our house after finals are done!! The green stocking is for my dad and the red ones are for my mom and 3 sisters. She bought green ones (about 10 years ago when she bought these) for our husbands someday!!

I absolutely love your mantle. The blue on the walls is so pretty. It''s just looks like home to me.
2.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 12:35:19 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

BUTTERFLY! HOW did you mount your television? OMG I SOOOO desperately want to mount ours above our fireplace. Do you have solid beams/studs behind it? Its driving me nuts! lol

*btw... I love your tree topper, its just lovely.
emlove.gif

Your going to laugh, but it came with the house. A little bonus from the sellers. WE still can''t figure out what to do with the wires and I don''t want to make any holes in the wall to hide them.

When we repainted the room (it''s supposed to be BM cappucino, but it looks pinker to me) we tried so hard to remove it from the mounting and we had no idea how.

It drove us crazy for three days and finally we gave up and just painted around the brackets.

If we sell the house, we are leaving the TV!!lol
2.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Here is ours!

andrewtree5.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh Steph, Andrew looks so cute next to the tree! Love the tree and your cute little guy in his holiday pj's! hehee

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Skip! He picked those out yesterday at the mall....I tried to talk him out of them b/c they are long sleeves and it is in the 80s here, but he had to have them
2.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 12:43:02 AM
Date: 12/5/2007 11:36:42 PM

Author: OUpeargirl

OUpeargirl OMS! I LOOOOVE THAT! Its so lovely and traditional, where is this house? I mean, not the specific address. Those built ins are simply to die for. Stunning. I love it.

Aw thank you so much! It''s smack dab in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. I truly love my parent''s house. I''m so sad they are selling it, but a 5 bedroom house is too big now that all of the kids have moved out!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
steph...i love your pretty tree and your cutie son, that is an awesome picture!! i love his little striped pants.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Yay for all the new pics! I love the mantle displays.

Butterfly~ That is such a unique and pretty topper!
Steph~ Great pic with your little guy!
OUpeargirl~ Love the pearly tree!
Mara~ Nice balls!
Bebe~ Love the table display!

I love this thread!!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mara and SomethingShiny for the compliments on Andrew....I was trying to take the tree by itself and he jumped in the picture! He love to have his pic taken!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finally got our tree decorated! We''ve had it since the weekend after Thanksgiving but the decorating had to go in incremental waves in order to familiarize our new terror (cat) with the tree, and so that our friend''s 2 year old daughter could decorate. Only the non-breakable ornaments this year, so all the pretty blown glass is still boxed away.

fgtree071.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 10:20:01 AM
Author: butterfly 17
Date: 12/6/2007 12:35:19 AM

BUTTERFLY! HOW did you mount your television? OMG I SOOOO desperately want to mount ours above our fireplace. Do you have solid beams/studs behind it? Its driving me nuts! lol

*btw... I love your tree topper, its just lovely.
emlove.gif

Your going to laugh, but it came with the house. A little bonus from the sellers. WE still can''t figure out what to do with the wires and I don''t want to make any holes in the wall to hide them.

When we repainted the room (it''s supposed to be BM cappucino, but it looks pinker to me) we tried so hard to remove it from the mounting and we had no idea how.

It drove us crazy for three days and finally we gave up and just painted around the brackets.

If we sell the house, we are leaving the TV!!lol
2.gif

Butterfly - Most of the mounting brackets work the same way, so here''s how ours worked... your mileage may vary. There are clips that are screwed into the back of the tv and they hook onto a bar on the mounting bracket. You can secure them by closing them over the bar. Ours even have a place to put a little padlock on it, but we haven''t done that yet. So to remove the tv, you wiggle the clips open, and then lift the tv UP and off the bar. It''s deceptively simple. I wouldn''t remove the bracket itself, but that''s how our bracket works.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results