shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bvla or tash earrings

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have both, but I don't wear them now. From a PS perspective, I liked Maria Tash better than some of the BVLA offerings. I also have some Anatometal pieces which are very nice. All in yellow and white gold.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I have both, but I don't wear them now. From a PS perspective, I liked Maria Tash better than some of the BVLA offerings. I also have some Anatometal pieces which are very nice. All in yellow and white gold.

Oooo, if I could only afford all Maria Tash! Come on lottery, show me the money!

Here is my latest piercing, the stacked lobe at the end. Not exactly the placement I wanted but it's ok. 20200729_101118.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Begonia, do you have a bird? My budgie tries to remove my daith and tragus piercings daily. He only tried to remove my nose stud once. I actually pried him off my nose instantly and sent him on his way gently. My daughter was amazed at the smooth action, but man did it hurt and bleed.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I do indeed @lyra, and keep her away from my head for just those reasons. She loves bling and tried to remove a stud from my ear and nipped me so hard I squeaked. I hear you about that pain, those little beakers are strong.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think my bird may be learning some bad words. He spoke very clearly for the first time yesterday. But then later on he bit me so hard for no reason I let out the usual expletive.

On topic, the thing about my Maria Tash and BVLA ends (which I gave to my daughter), was that they are soooo tiny for what they cost. I find my anatometal and even neometal pieces to be more sturdy. I can't speak of the really ornate or custom BVLA. I can't afford any of those pieces! Especially since no one, including me, can see them. I still window shop though.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I think my bird may be learning some bad words. He spoke very clearly for the first time yesterday. But then later on he bit me so hard for no reason I let out the usual expletive.

On topic, the thing about my Maria Tash and BVLA ends (which I gave to my daughter), was that they are soooo tiny for what they cost. I find my anatometal and even neometal pieces to be more sturdy. I can't speak of the really ornate or custom BVLA. I can't afford any of those pieces! Especially since no one, including me, can see them. I still window shop though.

Little $hit! The bites are so painful.

Nor can I. The few bvla pieces I have are tiny, and I was shocked at the price. I have a few more piercings I'd like to do, so I'll check out the others. I can only imagine what my projected 15 or so piercings would cost to Tash them out. Not in my lifetime, but oh wouldn't that be fun to go there and do just that for a few hours?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Begonia Today he bit me, then said "stop it" for the first time. Sigh. He's becoming so clingy, which is fine with me. But it's hard to keep a straight face when he does that. I'm fine with removing him and he is getting better.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
When Ziggy used to do that, I immediately sad no! And put her in her cage. I she very young?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, he's only 4 months. Doing really well with everything. I find him hilarious. Birds are so dramatic. He was hand raised, which made all the difference. Just wish I could get him on vegetables. I throw so much food out, lol.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

catbird

Rough_Rock
I love BVLA and Tash too but the prices are keeping me away for now (plus my piercings are only a few weeks old lol).

I have mostly anatometal (sabrina ends, 18k CZ), neometal (14k, CZ), and diamond studs on the first lobe piercing.

20201009_220024.jpg Screenshot_20200924-213511_Instagram.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results