shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your brown diamonds! If your certificate has brown on it, it goes here!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright, let’s see your brown diamonds. As the title says, if there is brown listed anywhere, I want to see it.

Fancy brown
Brown
Brown body tint
Brown yellow green
Pinky brown orange

Etc.

Let’s see the brownies!

Thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can play!

.70 GIA VLPB cushion

IMG_1178.jpg IMG_1176.jpg

No longer own this one, but it’s a brown tint too B31442E7-2443-47B8-AC6D-7990D4987CD3.jpeg

Can’t wait to see more - love the browns!

Love them. Could you attempt to describe their flavor and sparkle? I’m soooooo interested for when my bling ban is up— perhaps under 1 carat pinkie ring....

Yours are gorgeous, even though you don’t own one any more.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too - good thread idea @whitewave !

I love your cushion @Rfisher (gorgeous three stones too!).
Thank you! -I included them because think the comparison helps convey the vlpb color.

Love them. Could you attempt to describe their flavor and sparkle? I’m soooooo interested for when my bling ban is up— perhaps under 1 carat pinkie ring....

Yours are gorgeous, even though you don’t own one any more.

Never had the opportunity to do so, but I’m going to assume, in these faint tints that I’ve owned
that if I compared them next to very similar crystal/clarity/cut of non-brown tinted example
The sparkle is going to be the same, just the brilliance is tinted instead of ‘white’. Still has fire!
The visible brown tint is another level (amps up?) of multiple personality in different lightings /picking up environmental colors, than a non readily visible tinted.
I think there’s a whole variance of brown tint that’s not categorized by a lab report. I think there’s dirty tinted browns just like there’s dishwater tinted yellows.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
While I cannot play here, I do think the lighter pinkish and pinkish orangy brown ones are so beautiful. They are fairy like to me, ethereal. Set in rose gold just stunning! Cannot wait to see the brownish here!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@jbake I LOVE your heart! I can’t wait to see how you set it! I really love the color! Do you love it?
I’ll look in the mailbox..We just got back from Maryland! I’m so happy your daughter likes it! ❤
I just checked the mailbox..Being the mom of boys..it was such a treat to get such a cute unicorn card with your daughter’s drawing! Tell her I love it!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My little round .40 M color is Medium Faint Brown on the GIA certificate.

Last edited:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake I LOVE your heart! I can’t wait to see how you set it! I really love the color! Do you love it?
I’ll look in the mailbox..We just got back from Maryland! I’m so happy your daughter likes it! ❤

90DF977A-C6EE-49C9-8638-DF384A9D06C1.jpeg

It’s such a sweet little heart! Here it is with my .70 I pendant. (It was hard to get both of them to show their shape at the same time, so the I is a bit off in this picture.)

I’m thinking I want just a simple bezel ring in rose gold. Maybe I’ll wait to see yours then ask David for the Mamabean special

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha! I don’t know if he knows who Mamabean is..Just use my full name..Your pendant is gorgeous @jbake! It will be just like the little bezel you see in this thread. I’ll post pics when I get it..
Btw I love the stamp on the back your envelope with your names. It’s so sweet!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! I don’t know if he knows who Mamabean is..Just use my full name..Your pendant is gorgeous @jbake! It will be just like the little bezel you see in this thread. I’ll post pics when I get it..
Btw I love the stamp on the back your envelope with your names. It’s so sweet!

Thank you! It makes sending cards nice & easy!

JohnnyAngel

Rough_Rock
05DD7716-E49D-44DD-AE7A-15E05B9396D5.jpeg 573D3641-AA51-4A09-9F15-A232C96BC226.jpeg

I got a loose .38 K faint brown heart for Christmas. I’m curious to see if it’ll show much color when it’s set.

(@Mamabean, I wanted to let you know A sent you a thank you to your PA address )

OMG, I love this diamond! Where did you buy it from?

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake Love your M heart diamond! The shape and color are gorgeous!
Thank you!

OMG, I love this diamond! Where did you buy it from?

Thanks! I found it on James Allen & took a chance on it because it was less than $400 & looked to be what I wanted. When it came with the paper I was happily surprised to see it was a faint brown. I picked it because of the body color hoping for brown undertones & it paid off!

This is what it looked like on James Allen:
F7E2F59F-FD0E-413F-B65D-3139206107A9.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

Thanks! I found it on James Allen & took a chance on it because it was less than $400 & looked to be what I wanted. When it came with the paper I was happily surprised to see it was a faint brown. I picked it because of the body color hoping for brown undertones & it paid off!

❤️

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

I love hearts!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it's small and no lab report but it's root beer brown, lol. Group.jpg .

Somewhere deep in the archives, I have a little rings thread. You should add your little rings to it.

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
I can play!

.70 GIA VLPB cushion

IMG_1178.jpg IMG_1176.jpg

No longer own this one, but it’s a brown tint too B31442E7-2443-47B8-AC6D-7990D4987CD3.jpeg

Can’t wait to see more - love the browns!

All your rings are beautiful :kiss2:
May I ask what carat weight is that center yellow diamond in your 3-stone ring? Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results