shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Halogirl1130
This 7.25 inch bracelet is made of platinum with f-g color diamonds. Very fine/thin bezel with mille-graine.

There are 11 larger bezels of about 3mm and the smaller are around 2mm. The distance between the larger bezels are 1.3cm. I will attach a pic. Let me know if you need more info/pics. 86671033-9F15-4F2E-8FA4-D6B4F1F9384D.jpeg

smg

Rough_Rock
I love your branch bangle! Do you have more details on this???

Thank you! I love it too. I have a thing for trees and saw a blogger I follow with two of the most fantastic bracelets and coveted them for years. Long story short - she got divorced and sold a number of items that were from her marriage and I saw on Instagram that she was selling the branch bracelets! She had a rose gold one with pink diamonds (that was already sold) and the yellow gold one was claimed but the buyer never finalized the sale and I was next in line!

It is a solid 18k yellow gold bangle cast from actual tree branches and has Argyle diamonds (yellow and brownish) scattered around it. It is matte and shiny and really quite something. Made by Cynthia Wolff - who apparently is a designer in LA who made Britney Spears first engagement ring?

It was a great prices and I feel so happy to own it - especially after searching for "similar" bracelets and never finding one I liked as much as the original. Getting the actual bracelet that I coveted was a happy gift to myself!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Man what a story!!!! Do you have a thread (with more pics) of your tree bracelet?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had an important meeting over Zoom and decided to wear my large EC ring and my carré cut bracelet.

Also wore the Berricle tennis and DBTY bracelet with it.

Still not sure about a DBTY bracelet as it keeps flipping over!

20201207_122508.jpg

DK :))

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
46F51F7B-BBC7-4850-92C4-E2EE9E3C1A16.jpeg

I added a couple bracelets to the stack I’ve been wearing. The heart bracelet is a tad snug, but I love that they are all very slightly different lengths, so they usually fall down my arm separately. They do, of course, tangle up sometimes, but it doesn’t bother me.

Where is your paperclip bracelet from? I’m looking for one like that right now. There’s almost too much choice out there! Yours looks perfect :)

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Where is your paperclip bracelet from? I’m looking for one like that right now. There’s almost too much choice out there! Yours looks perfect :)

Thank you! My husband bought it from our local jeweler for Christmas last year.
I loved it so much I got a matching 20” chain this summer. It’s from Stuller. 218F47DF-8957-4946-B7CC-EB355E9995D6.jpeg

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! My husband bought it from our local jeweler for Christmas last year.
I loved it so much I got a matching 20” chain this summer. It’s from Stuller. 218F47DF-8957-4946-B7CC-EB355E9995D6.jpeg
Thank you! Appreciate it!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Love bangles. These are wonderful and look so good together.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, not Tiffany - just unbranded oval bangles that have the same profile so they stack nicely together.

I love them, and one of the reasons is because of the profiles being the same. Beautiful!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I've tried to not love a princess cut, even went thru aversion therapy. I can't help it, just bought a small one from a pawnshop last month. I really like mine but yours is killer.
You put so much study into choosing an Asscher, I have to ask, what is your process for finding a good princess cut? What are your criteria?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results