shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

kayla17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg!! Those new pieces are SO so so cute - I’m thrilled to finally see one on PS!!

Kayla you have the best Tiffany collection! Your rose cut butterfly is one of my all-time favorites :love:

Please share more pics of these two? How does the butterfly wear - how’s the flipping? Does it tangle with other chain bracelets?
Thank you so much! I love the bracelet. It actually reminds a little me of the Frivole bc it’s 3D and the butterfly looks sort of like a flower. I really love butterflies and rose gold so when I saw this I really wanted it.
The butterfly wears well, it doesn’t flip on me but I have the clasp attached to the dbty bracelet also. So once at the Love bug circle and then to the end of the dbty. I also have the dbty attached to the Love bug bracelet the same way.
I find when I attach my bracelets this way it makes them tighter and they don’t turn on my wrist as much.
The chains sometimes get tangled but keeping them attached to each other the way I have them helps a lot bc they tend to stay in place.
I’ve added a few more pics below. 17908361-8C26-43B9-B2DC-DB614C85928D.jpeg E8AFD104-9E9D-461A-A701-C925D9017C1F.jpeg 6730915F-F65B-4170-A2F9-2318172A3EA9.jpeg 7EBDBBA6-3D31-48A1-826C-0FEC2308F9DF.jpeg 9F6CEBE3-B46A-4ACF-AA11-DC63B83AFAC9.jpeg

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I love the bracelet. It actually reminds a little me of the Frivole bc it’s 3D and the butterfly looks sort of like a flower. I really love butterflies and rose gold so when I saw this I really wanted it.
The butterfly wears well, it doesn’t flip on me but I have the clasp attached to the dbty bracelet also. So once at the Love bug circle and then to the end of the dbty. I also have the dbty attached to the Love bug bracelet the same way.
I find when I attach my bracelets this way it makes them tighter and they don’t turn on my wrist as much.
The chains sometimes get tangled but keeping them attached to each other the way I have them helps a lot bc they tend to stay in place.
I’ve added a few more pics below. 17908361-8C26-43B9-B2DC-DB614C85928D.jpeg 9F6CEBE3-B46A-4ACF-AA11-DC63B83AFAC9.jpeg
This is such a gorgeous orgeous bracelet stack!

Linking the two bracelets is such a good idea, both in terms of limiting the flipping and creating an additional safety chain of sorts. I’ve got a delicate bracelet that I worry will snap and be lost if it catches on something. I often wear it with another bracelet and link the two with an inch or so of independent safety chain, but this is a much simpler and more elegant solution! Why has it never occurred to me to do as you have instead?! Thank you!

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve added a few more pics below. 17908361-8C26-43B9-B2DC-DB614C85928D.jpeg E8AFD104-9E9D-461A-A701-C925D9017C1F.jpeg 6730915F-F65B-4170-A2F9-2318172A3EA9.jpeg 7EBDBBA6-3D31-48A1-826C-0FEC2308F9DF.jpeg 9F6CEBE3-B46A-4ACF-AA11-DC63B83AFAC9.jpeg
I am SO going to attach my two DBTY's this way! Worn them for 9 years & it's never occurred to me! Genius!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kayla17 Thank you for the extra photos!!

@LLJsmom also joins her chain bracelets together - I remember thinking that was brilliant then, and I'm thinking this is brilliant now :sun: I can definitely see how that helps!!

The charm on the clasp is such a precious little detail :love: I sent your pics to my other half. I need this bracelet!! :bigsmile:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Your arm looks too young to know who Quisp was! That's from my childhood - Quisp and Quake. I really love how it looks with the Cartier!
That's the nicest compliment! :)

And if my arm looks too young to know Quisp, then so is yours!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 1.96ct MRB bangle in platinum with my 5cttw tennis bracelet in 14K WG, probably my favourite combination:

My carré cut bracelet about 2.8ct+ in platinum with the same tennis bracelet which is my second favourite combination involving the tennis bracelet:

DK :))

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Pretty Princess Cut
    Pretty Princess Cut

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.