shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I love your bracelets and your nails! I wish could learn to remove my contacts with long nails!

I miss getting my nails done! :(2 I've been doing my own nails since I don't feel comfortable going to the nail salon just yet.
Re. the contact lenses...have you looked at Youtube tutorials? Some people are removing them by using the fleshy part of their fingers. Or you could try one of those plastic applicator thingies sold on Amazon.

Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got a new bracelet. I tend to wear a combo of Love bracelet, Crucian knot bangle, tennis bracelet and VCA bracelet - not all at once :lol:

This is today:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This, right here is my ideal stack! Can you give us details on each piece...please? :)

@Gemly Thank you! From left to right, we have the VCA Sweet Alhambra bravely with diamonds. Next is a pair of rose cut diamond cuff I bought from Jewels by Grace. Last is a rose gold Cartier Love cuff.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
@Gemly Thank you! From left to right, we have the VCA Sweet Alhambra bravely with diamonds. Next is a pair of rose cut diamond cuff I bought from Jewels by Grace. Last is a rose gold Cartier Love cuff.

So gorgeous! Beautiful choices and they pair perfectly together.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
New gold bracelet picked up today I have a few charms and I’ll take it back to the jeweler to clamp those on! That’s our little boy Shadow :kiss2:
172CC819-14E2-4CB7-AAF9-2E3A47BEDF25.jpeg

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You wear rich yellow gold SO well :kiss2: I adore your whole collection!

Thank you so much Alex T! I saw your lovely gold and ruby bracelet in pictures and it’s such a beautiful piece =)2!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Alex T! I saw your lovely gold and ruby bracelet in pictures and it’s such a beautiful piece =)2!

Thank you! I REALLY must remove it & give it a good soak! Haven't taken it off since i got it & the undersides of the bezels need some attention :oops:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful bracelets!!!

@meely, would you mind sharing the carat weight of your diamond bracelet? I love how it looks on you.

Thank you @junebug17 though this thread has made me convinced I need a small gold bracelet as well to break things up a little :twisted:
The tennis bracelet was about 2.7 - 3 carats (I’m not at home to check) and then I had 4 diamonds removed as I have a smallish wrist. I love the bigger bracelets but that wasn’t in the budget and this size means that in reality I wear it more!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @junebug17 though this thread has made me convinced I need a small gold bracelet as well to break things up a little :twisted:
The tennis bracelet was about 2.7 - 3 carats (I’m not at home to check) and then I had 4 diamonds removed as I have a smallish wrist. I love the bigger bracelets but that wasn’t in the budget and this size means that in reality I wear it more!

@meely, thank you...I love the size of your bracelet, shows up beautifully and yet is perfect for everyday wear...been thinking about a diamond bracelet (won't happen until at least Christmas) and I will go with this size if I get one.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven’t been wearing bracelets..I did every day before Covid but only a few times since the beginning. I’m wearing my dbty bracelet, eternity diamond bracelet and my new sterling silver cuff bracelet from Amazon..haha I’m trying it out to see if the open space will bother me. Next year I’m thinking of making a solitaire diamond bangle.
427FB3F6-C2B3-43E5-ADDD-3666B00A5CC5.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t been wearing bracelets..I did every day before Covid but only a few times since the beginning. I’m wearing my dbty bracelet, eternity diamond bracelet and my new sterling silver cuff bracelet from Amazon..haha I’m trying it out to see if the open space will bother me. Next year I’m thinking of making a solitaire diamond bangle.
427FB3F6-C2B3-43E5-ADDD-3666B00A5CC5.jpeg

I love this look!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this stack! They’re just gorgeous! I wish I could get the hang of yellow gold!

Thank you MamaBee! =)2 Your stack is so lovely too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not really a stack, just something silly to satisfy my inner 12-year-old, lol.

DH bought the novelty watch for me because Quisp was his favorite cereal as a kid.

15990914723910.jpg

I love this!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not really a stack, just something silly to satisfy my inner 12-year-old, lol.

DH bought the novelty watch for me because Quisp was his favorite cereal as a kid.

15990914723910.jpg

Your arm looks too young to know who Quisp was! That's from my childhood - Quisp and Quake. I really love how it looks with the Cartier!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing this bracelet stack today. Both from Tiffany’s in 18kt. rose gold.
I love butterflies and rose gold! 1062603B-A848-4FF9-B391-0360A7731D94.jpeg 5A70075B-C8A1-4E12-B0D0-BE2771FFEAD6.jpeg 500C000B-8C26-4D1B-BB5B-440D191C98B6.jpeg

Omg!! Those new pieces are SO so so cute - I’m thrilled to finally see one on PS!!

Kayla you have the best Tiffany collection! Your rose cut butterfly is one of my all-time favorites :love:

Please share more pics of these two? How does the butterfly wear - how’s the flipping? Does it tangle with other chain bracelets?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results