shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your BlueNile :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I was thinking about buying a few pieces from BlueNile, and wanted to know if you could show me your pieces, and give me some feedback on whether or not your pleased w/ their setting and diamond quality. Thank you for your help on this!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, fun! I have 4 pieces from Blue Nile, all from my DH (that''s where he usually buys me jewelry gifts).

Here is my favorite - they are 18k WG, diamond and Tahitian black pearl earrings:

blackpearlear1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my 18k WG, diamond, and Tahitian black pearl necklace:

bleackpearlneck1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
My wedding band is also from Blue Nile - it''s plat with .5 cttw asschers (12 stones):

wband6.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And these are 2 cttw citrine earrings set in 18k WG. Sorry about my blotchy skin in this pic - not feeling well day pic was taken :p

citrineear1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention that their quality & customer service are excellent. For example, my DH got me the black pearl earrings for Xmas one year, and then two months later got me the matching necklace for Valentine''s day. However, the color of the pearl in the necklace was more of a light silver-grey. So, I called BN & told them that the pearl in the necklace had to match the earrings (green-purple grey). They had me send back the necklace along with a photo of my earrings, and then they sent me back the necklace with a pearl that exactly matched the earrings. They really took care of me.

The diamond quality of the small diamonds in my pieces are excellent, and all of the settings are very well made and pretty.

I think that you should try them - if you don''t like anything that you get, they have an excellent 30 day return policy. Post pics if you decide to get anything!

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Vespergirl! Your pieces are beautiful!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
These hoops were my first jewelry purchase for myself and also what led me to PS. I am very pleased with my earrings and wear them almost daily. I get tons of compliments on them also. I really liked their 30 day return policy which gave me a chance to really evaluate my purchase.
Can''t wait to see what you get.

YJY6.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
tigian, those are gorgeous! Are they u-prongs?

I wouldn''t mind hearing some more about Blue Nile myself - they have pretty good prices.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty things ladies. Love the earrings. Especially the ones with the tahitian pearls. They''re freaking gorgeous. I also have tahitian pearl earrings but mine are dull compared to those! Beautiful, Vesper.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooh I love the tahitian earrings and matching necklace. Sorry no personal experience with Blue Nile
35.gif
35.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vesper, I love your tahitian pearls! They''re stunning, a really nice size and very elegant.
2.gif

tigian, I really loved your new earrings the moment I saw them when you first got them. I don''t think you''ll ever need another pair of diamond hoops in your life! I can''t imagine what can top those beauties.

I''ve only bought loose diamonds from Blue Nile and it was a pleasant experience all three times. Their prices are a little sharper than most other on line diamond sellers BUT they have no upgrade policy, but for me that didn''t matter because they weren''t for an e-ring.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I had posted in the previous thread, but here''s my BN! It''s a 2.12 EC with .60 in RBs in the setting. I am very pleased with both the center stone and the setting.

Copy%20of%20Summer%2008%20090%20xsmall.jpg

Vespergirl, I L-O-V-E those earrings. They are amazingly gorgeous. I want some!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results