carat
color
clarity

Show me your bezel set bands!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I'm hoping you guys will be able to use your skills and find me a bezel set diamond band (preferably in rose gold). I am not opposed to ebay, etc. I just don't want to break the bank and I want another stacker. Can I see your bezel set bands while you're at it?! These are my new addictions. Many thanks to everybody for being so helpful all the time!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine...got it from 5th Avenue Jewelers on ebay...this is the photo from ebay. Unfortunately, my digital camera broke and I can't take pictures of it on my hand! :(

My bezel band.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's so pretty, Singer!!! Can you use your cell phone to take some pics?? :naughty: That's all I use now!!!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
singer|1305479066|2922394 said:
Here is mine...got it from 5th Avenue Jewelers on ebay...this is the photo from ebay. Unfortunately, my digital camera broke and I can't take pictures of it on my hand! :(
Oh, Singer--I love it!!

I dont have one to share right now but love looking at them :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
singer|1305479066|2922394 said:

lovely ring Singer :bigsmile:

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
My wedding band is bezeled:
P1010961.jpg

Mine is platinum, but I think most jewelers can do any metal you like once you find the look you're after.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine. Alternating 1 pt diamonds and sapphires in platinum, size 7.5(ish) from Brian Gavin Diamonds. They were great to work with!
I got it to wear alone on the right, but I wear it on the left with my band quite a bit too.

bandbezleft.jpg

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful they are :love: I want to see more. I am really LOVING bezeled bands !! I really really really NEED one :D

I had thought about getting Whiteflash's "Danielle Jazz Bezel" band but using it for a toe ring (it costs about the same as a good toe ring).....I wonder if it would work

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
wow - i love all 3 pics posted! they are so pretty!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
This is my Danielle Jazz band from Whiteflash. You can see more photos in the thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-glamour-shots-of-my-birthday-present.159302/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-glamour-shots-of-my-birthday-present.159302/[/URL]

Also, I've attached a photo that might meet your requirements: 14k rose gold Isabella band from e-weddingbands (would highly recommend them; got our wedding bands there): http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168535.html

ETA: well, the rose gold band is showing first, then mine. :tongue:

rubybethbezelband.jpg

e-weddingbandsisabellarosegold.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are really great!! Thanks everybody for the suggestions!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results