carat
color
clarity

Show me your bezel set bands!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I'm hoping you guys will be able to use your skills and find me a bezel set diamond band (preferably in rose gold). I am not opposed to ebay, etc. I just don't want to break the bank and I want another stacker. Can I see your bezel set bands while you're at it?! These are my new addictions. Many thanks to everybody for being so helpful all the time!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine...got it from 5th Avenue Jewelers on ebay...this is the photo from ebay. Unfortunately, my digital camera broke and I can't take pictures of it on my hand! :(

My bezel band.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's so pretty, Singer!!! Can you use your cell phone to take some pics?? :naughty: That's all I use now!!!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
singer|1305479066|2922394 said:
Here is mine...got it from 5th Avenue Jewelers on ebay...this is the photo from ebay. Unfortunately, my digital camera broke and I can't take pictures of it on my hand! :(
Oh, Singer--I love it!!

I dont have one to share right now but love looking at them :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
singer|1305479066|2922394 said:
lovely ring Singer :bigsmile:

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
My wedding band is bezeled:
P1010961.jpg

Mine is platinum, but I think most jewelers can do any metal you like once you find the look you're after.

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine. Alternating 1 pt diamonds and sapphires in platinum, size 7.5(ish) from Brian Gavin Diamonds. They were great to work with!
I got it to wear alone on the right, but I wear it on the left with my band quite a bit too.

bandbezleft.jpg

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful they are :love: I want to see more. I am really LOVING bezeled bands !! I really really really NEED one :D

I had thought about getting Whiteflash's "Danielle Jazz Bezel" band but using it for a toe ring (it costs about the same as a good toe ring).....I wonder if it would work

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
This is my Danielle Jazz band from Whiteflash. You can see more photos in the thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-glamour-shots-of-my-birthday-present.159302/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-glamour-shots-of-my-birthday-present.159302/[/URL]

Also, I've attached a photo that might meet your requirements: 14k rose gold Isabella band from e-weddingbands (would highly recommend them; got our wedding bands there): http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168535.html

ETA: well, the rose gold band is showing first, then mine. :tongue:

rubybethbezelband.jpg

e-weddingbandsisabellarosegold.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are really great!! Thanks everybody for the suggestions!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.