shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Bezel Pendants

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial''s pendant has an interesting bail that keeps it from flipping.
21.gif

bezelneck.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bagpuss'' pendant with matching earrings. Nice.

RIM00004.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another that Bagpuss owns that is a heavy bezel and doesn''t flip.
21.gif

RIM00021.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A classic PS look owned by Fatafelice made by WF. The center stone was her Mom''s. Beautiful.

halopendantneckshot2.jpg
halopendanthandpic.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi''s lovely pendant.

SoliNeckShot.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kittycatsmac has this unusual but very cool pendant. Bezel set princess!

pendentsq676.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reenie''s OMC from GOG looks like a very thin milgrain. Nice.
21.gif

P1000557.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posted by Cinnamon Tea as a design ideas.

RP23465.jpg
pearshapependant3245.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posted by D&T ideas from Stuller. Please ignore the non bezels. I couldn''t cut them out of her photo.

pendantideastuller0709.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK this is totally different but I like it. From OneGarnetGirl.

MADDYSNOWFLAKENECKLACE.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loriken214''s unique bezel well she describes it as "flush set" by OneGarnetGirl.

MADBLUESPINELNECK.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s one Westjenn posted as an idea. Very modern.

S20_Enh_AQ_dia_EN.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bezeled Asscher by Daniel K. Simple.

danielkbezelpen.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arjunajane showed off this cross she was thinking of buying and altering.

194004146_o.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Mitchell''s Pear. This is a lovely pendant!

r2773a[2].JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
k9muttlover''s heirloom stone (.25 ct) set in a bezel with a pearl dangle. Very creative use of a stone. Beautiful!!

k9bezel1.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kcoursolle's Blue Nile Bezel pendant. Same style/look as one I've posted before but the SIDE view is very different. This pendant is almost tapered looking. So this is for those that like a sleeker look.
21.gif

bnbezel_7.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK. Here is the side view. I just couldn''t fit it in the above post. I think this is so cool.
21.gif

bnbezel_11.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow thanks everyone (especially Stone Hunter) for posting pictures.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/25/2010 8:42:22 AM
Author: oddoneout
Wow thanks everyone (especially Stone Hunter) for posting pictures.
You are very welcome. I got really into it, lovin the idea of a bezel pendant. I hope you figure out a setting and bail that you love.

Here is one more, from Ms Nina an OMC bezel. Yummy

OMC%20pendat-3.JPG

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
My bezel pendant felt left out, so I promised it I would post a few pictures in this thread
3.gif
. It's a BGD Signature H&A .757 J VS2 in their Barbara setting in platinum. I think it's been off my neck for a total of one day since I got it.

Winter%2010%20033.jpg
Winter%2010%20039.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kittybean -- thank you for posting your lovely new pendant!!
9.gif
Sorry I missed it. Do you have any shots of the back of this pendant you could post? WAIT the shot on the right is the back! Could you zoom in closer? It is very unique. Oh and does it flip over alot or does the style keep it face up? Thanks

Edited to ask kittybean more questions.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 12:44:01 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
9.gif
Sorry I missed it. Do you have any shots of the back of this pendant you could post? WAIT the shot on the right is the back! Could you zoom in closer? It is very unique. Oh and does it flip over alot or does the style keep it face up? Thanks

I wish I had a better shot of the back to post, but my home computer is out of commission at the moment, so I only have what I posted before. Here''s a link to my thread about the pendant, where you can see Brian''s gorgeous shot of the back.

The design is awesome--it never, ever flips on me. I don''t know if you can tell in the photos, but it has three little loops that begin and end on the back of the bezel. One loop protects the culet, and the other two are what hold the chain at about 10 and 2. It''s on a 16" chain, but I also wear it on the jump ring at 15". Both stay face-up all the time. As with most slider necklaces, sometimes the clasp meanders down to the front, but that doesn''t bug me.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my new bezel slider from ID Jewelry, .80ct I SI-1. (Sorry for the crappy phone pic, you can see my reflection in the pendant.) While I really love the design, the thing kept flipping down on me constantly. So, it''s at the local jeweler right now being reset into a simple Stuller bezel with a bail to eliminate the flipping.

bezel_plus_reset.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 4:18:31 PM
Author: kittybean
Date: 4/30/2010 12:44:01 PM

Author: Stone Hunter

9.gif

I wish I had a better shot of the back to post, but my home computer is out of commission at the moment, so I only have what I posted before. Here''s a link to my thread about the pendant, where you can see Brian''s gorgeous shot of the back.

The design is awesome--it never, ever flips on me. I don''t know if you can tell in the photos, but it has three little loops that begin and end on the back of the bezel. One loop protects the culet, and the other two are what hold the chain at about 10 and 2. It''s on a 16'' chain, but I also wear it on the jump ring at 15''. Both stay face-up all the time. As with most slider necklaces, sometimes the clasp meanders down to the front, but that doesn''t bug me.

Could you post more pics of the back when you''re able too? I would really like to see how the three loops look.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the details kittybean. Can''t wait for you to take more photos of the back. Sorry about your computer, that stinks.

pierreone -- That''s going to be lovely. Yeah for not flipping! Please post photos here when you get it.
9.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just spotted this thread after getting back from vacation! Sadly, the camera appears to have stayed with the hubs, so all I have are my old photos ... I keep planning to give this thing a proper photo shoot, but I never find the time! 1.3, E, SI1, bezeled with a crescent bale.

1 New Years & V-Day 2010 0381.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
One thing I will mention ... the diamond is set in a fairly heavy bezel with a closed back, and for the first month I had it, it drove me NUTS that I couldn''t seem to get it totally clean. It was like it had developed a "ring around the collar": I could see a little growing stripe of dirt around the pavilion through the table. I did everything to try to clean it ... ammonia-based soaks, buying a steamer ... I even tried to see if one of my cat''s needle-like shed whiskers could get into the crevice! But, nothing, and I finally resigned myself to taking it back to the jeweler for a professional cleaning.

Slightly further away, around the neck:

1 New Years & V-Day 2010 051.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HE couldn''t get it clean, either! So I sat there for an hour with my heart in my throat while he carved out a more open back with some incredibly fine bits, and, since then, no problems.

The moral of this story: if you''re getting a bezel, make sure it''s open-backed enough for cleaning! You''ll save yourself from feeling like Lady Macbeth, Diamond Edition ....

Finally, distance shot for perspective:

1 New Years & V-Day 2010 0481.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are both of mine - a .75ct G, SI1 in a stock Stuller setting and a .453 G, SI2 in a BGD Barbara setting. Love them both!

bothbezels.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results