shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your AVC/AVOEC diamonds!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, :wavey: just hoping to bump this for any additions!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
That's a gorgeous AVC! How are you planning to set it?

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
That will look gorgeous!

Crystal72384

Shiny_Rock
ecf8503|1394830142|3634274 said:
My little baby is here - AVR 0.59ct I VS1 in a WG Stuller setting:

Very pretty!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
:appl: Can't wait to see more of these beauties on here! :love: :love: :love:

OECrystal

Shiny_Rock
Here is my gorgeous AVOEC 1.627 L VS1 with Very Strong Blue fluorescence. 41.3% table. It appears nearly colorless when face up. It looks like a 3D flower. Currently with Steven Kirsch awaiting setting. Size 3.25 finger.
gimg_2439.jpg
gimg_2421.jpg

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! please make a SMTB thread with tons of pics!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
So happy and lucky to be able to post my own! I viewed this thread so much. 1.23 AVC- has its own thread here:https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-romantic-rose-gold-wedding-set.206088/

dsc00029_0.jpg

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bumping this thread hoping for some new additions? Maybe some avc stars too?? :)) :wavey:

I have been looking at this thread for so long, admiring all of these gorgeous beauties!! :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous additions!!! :love: :love: :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! :love: :appl: :love:

I got a black light, and 5 of my AVC diamonds are fluorescent and phosphorescent! They have blue fluorescence, and they glow orange for a full minute after I turn off the light!!

image_3994.jpg

image_3993.jpg

image_3995.jpg

And here's another outdoor one.

image_3996.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Notice anything unusual? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Stone.jpg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1447820863|3951121 said:
Notice anything unusual? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Stone.jpg

AWESOME..finally an AVC with the flower pattern under the table!!!

IS it yours?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
ariel144|1447829064|3951163 said:
AWESOME..finally an AVC with the flower pattern under the table!!!

IS it yours?

It most certainly is. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pic1-1.jpg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
congrats...it is phenomenal!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Now, that's a stunner!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU ALL for this thread! :pray: I just discovered PriceScope this past weekend in my quest to learn how to find a good cushion to upgrade my current modified brilliant 1.52 G SI2 with, what I was planning, another modified brilliant. That was until I wandered upon this thread and fell IN LOVE with AVC's!!!! OMG! :love:

I have already braced myself for the hit of not trading in my current diamond for another with my Florida jeweler and we have booked our flight up to NYC at the end of this month to give GOG a visit! If those AVC's are as insanely beautiful in person as they are online, they will be consigning my stone and I will hopefully be placing an order for my ~1.8 to 2.0 Ct G/H/I (I think, maybe a J???) VS1, VS2, or SI1 :dance:

My sweet hubby has been so supportive as this diamond budget has spiraled over the last 6 days and has now incorporated a trip to New York, but I am hoping to one day soon be able to add a picture to this thread

Looking forward to keeping you all posted! :wavey:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
LaineyRod|1454644413|3987025 said:
THANK YOU ALL for this thread! :pray: I just discovered PriceScope this past weekend in my quest to learn how to find a good cushion to upgrade my current modified brilliant 1.52 G SI2 with, what I was planning, another modified brilliant. That was until I wandered upon this thread and fell IN LOVE with AVC's!!!! OMG! :love:

I have already braced myself for the hit of not trading in my current diamond for another with my Florida jeweler and we have booked our flight up to NYC at the end of this month to give GOG a visit! If those AVC's are as insanely beautiful in person as they are online, they will be consigning my stone and I will hopefully be placing an order for my ~1.8 to 2.0 Ct G/H/I (I think, maybe a J???) VS1, VS2, or SI1 :dance:

My sweet hubby has been so supportive as this diamond budget has spiraled over the last 6 days and has now incorporated a trip to New York, but I am hoping to one day soon be able to add a picture to this thread

Welcome to PS! hard to find better performing cushions than those AVC's. Sometimes you can find an antique cushion but you would be finding that needle in a haystack but they are out there.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 1.33 K AVC.. it's in a pendant.. I love it.. I've never posted it here but I will take some pix and put them in this thread... to me, there is nothing as beautiful as an AVC or AVR.. my dream stone? a 3 carat AVR G/H color in a petite torchiere setting.. I can dream!

LaineyRod|1454644413|3987025 said:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results