shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your (antique) pear cut diamonds

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Hello lovely PSers

One thing not in my collection, but I do love pear cut diamonds. Would you show me yours? Rings, pendants, everything. Bonus for antique cuts, but not necessary :).

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you for sharing - I have just fallen in love! Look at that gorgeous stone!

It is a special stone. There is absolutely no bow tie and it is a very chunky, pastel- flashy stone. It does have a quite large culet, but that also is my preference.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
It is a special stone. There is absolutely no bow tie and it is a very chunky, pastel- flashy stone. It does have a quite large culet, but that also is my preference.

One of a kind! Do you know the specs?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine. It's a Victorian or Georgian cravat pin that was converted to a ring, which I bought on eBay 12 years ago. (Wow, have my fingers aged since then.) The seller said it was .30 carats. It has a big chip under a prong--the one at the point--which you can see reflecting around. I'm really fond of this odd-looking ring.

birdclawring1.JPG birdclawring2.JPG birdclawring3.JPG birdclawring4.JPG birdclawring5.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore chunky monkey antique pears. I don't have any pears but this one pair (haha pair of pears) of antique earrings from Lang Antiques.

langvintagepearpair.jpg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ugh I love this thread - and I loooove antique pears - since I have no expectation of owning one anytime soon, I’ll use this thread to satiate me!

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
I meant PEAR, not pair. Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results