shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 7 stone ring, pendant, necklace or bracelet, ideas needed for loose stones

LissaB

Rough_Rock
I have 7 round diamonds that are in the 2.4mm to 2.5mm range. I would love to see pictures of 7 stone items with similar sized stones. Thank you in advance!

LissaB

Rough_Rock
99 views and no pictures posted. :( Should I have posted in a different spot or is it because my stones are so small??

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of my signed pieces 7-stone band, each stone is around 3mm. BDF9E836-D0FB-4EB0-96BB-31E8D9AF3C89.jpeg I have been toying with the idea of a reset into a bubble band with single prong in between.

LissaB

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of my signed pieces 7-stone band, each stone is around 3mm. BDF9E836-D0FB-4EB0-96BB-31E8D9AF3C89.jpeg I have been toying with the idea of a reset into a bubble band with single prong in between.

Very pretty! I love how it hugs your finger. I just had 7 3mm stones set in a trellis setting. I love it but I might like another ring that sets lower.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here’s a link to some previous threads. I hope something there inspires you! What does your current 7 stone look like if it sits too high?

LissaB

Rough_Rock
Here’s a link to some previous threads. I hope something there inspires you! What does your current 7 stone look like if it sits too high?

thank you for the link. my new ring is not "too" high and I love it. I just like a variety of styles and thought I might like one that sets lower so I have different options.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results