shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 7 and 9 stone diamond rings PLEASE.

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking for a few months and trying to decide if I want a 0.40 - 7 stone ring or a 0.35 - 9 stone ring for my ER. I have a very large, fat fingers :(( so I want to make sure that the stones wrap. I also want some bling too. :twirl:

Any pics would be appreciated. I love all of the help and expertise everyone provides to each other. This site is wonderful. I'm a bit OCD and kill myself with research so this site meets those needs wonderfully!

Thanks.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can use the Search function and use "7 stone" and "9 stone" and you will see the threads that people
have posted. Look for the threads in the "Show me the Bling" forum.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pleasure!

Here's my Tiffany .98 ctw 7 stone bar set classic next to my wedding ring. I LOVE this ring! Substantial, without being flashy - the stones are each 14 points.

img_8237.jpg

DeBeersorDeSoda

Rough_Rock
That's a cute ring. :) I like the symmetry.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's easier to search using google directly, rather than trying to use PS's search function.

One search convention that seems to work is -

pricescope: show 7-stone

(you can substitute in 7 stone, 9-stone, 9 stone, etc.)

So, your search screen would look something like this:

screen_shot_2015-06-10_at_4.png

There don't seem to have been any dedicated "show me" threads, but here's one to get you started:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/7-stone-band-ring-thread.166136/

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all of the suggestions. I'm so addicted to this site. LOL

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Mrs. blob, You're ring is beautiful. Thanks for posting.

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Thanks Purplesilk. Can't wait until he proposes so I can get my beautiful ring. He knows that I'm a research nut and I've already asked that he propose with a toy ring so I can get the ring that I wish for. He laughed but was relieved that he did not have to buy something. LOL

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
CRYSTAL24K|1434136885|3888474 said:

Love, Love, love this look. This is exactly what I want. The 7 or 9 stone ER and then a thin eternity or 3/4 eternity (weight is always fluctuating) :(( so to be safe, I would like to be able to resize if necessary. I'm also not a spring chicken so resizing would probably be a nice possible option.

Thanks for posting!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
PS has a way of doing that! LOL. Whatever you choose will be gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you select :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results