shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 5 stone bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''ve begun searching for my 30th b-day present (a few months late!) and I''m leaning towards a 5 stone shared prong band. I''d love to see some REAL LIFE perspective pics on assorted sizes. I''d like about .5ctw but if I go with WF, I''ll end up with .25-.30ctw. I know the ACA''s will make up for any lack of size, but I''d still like to see pics before deciding.

SO, please show me your 5 stone bands!!

(all settings welcome!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are a couple of threads to get you started
1.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-five-stone-rings.36892/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-5-stone-rings.100433/

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, maise! I hadn''t found the one thread. Looking at the pics, I really don''t think I can go under .5ctw. It will always be stacked with at least one other band, but I think I need the E W coverage. Hmmm. I''m in love with the WF shared prong 5 stone, but it''s out of budget in the .5ctw.

Should I go with a different design all together, go with the smaller WF with knowledge that I can trade it in later, or get mauled????

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think there was a very recent thread about 5 stone bands with TONS of eye candy!
31.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I completely missed that thread!! Thanks for the link. Yup, it''s gotta be a 5 stone....

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
SS, I just put in my order for a 0.50 ctw 5-stone with my local jeweler - I will post pics when I get it (hopefully soon!). What''s your finger size? Mine is a 3.5 and 0.50 was kind of the upper limit for me without it getting uncomfortable (I could maybe push it up to 0.60 - I''m still considering that since we''re still in the wax phase).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would choose WF. That way you would be getting beautiful diamonds!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
BEG~ lol. I have BIG hands. I wear a 9.5-10 depending on band thickness!! I can squish on a 7 or so but I despise tight rings. So, I think that a .5 would really be my optimum size for stacking. Any smaller and I''m afraid it would disappear completely, but any larger may not stack comfortably. Looking forward to your pics!!!

Maise~ I know that WF is the way to go. I wonder how long I could be happy with only a .25-.30 before NEEDING to trade up!?!

btw- IF/WHEN I stack it with my anni ring on my left hand, my stone (cushion) is only .77 with a wide pave band. I may also be stacking it with a channel set band and my anni ring. And, for wearing it on my right hand, I''ll be stacking with a sapphire/diamond band and one other band (yet to be determined). With all this info, any new size suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results