shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 3-stone rings.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Golly gosh @Rfisher I love your 3 stone!! It's a beauty! Sort of almost kinda makes me wish I'd had my Ruby and diamond 3 stone made in the Victorian style rather than Edwardian. I am still very enamoured with mine, I love that there's yellow gold encasing the Ruby but it's weird that I haven't quite gotten used to the platinum look. :boohoo:
Sorry to muse out loud on your post!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To die for, @Rfisher !!!! Those stones are delicious, well-proportioned, and I love it when diamonds are set with many prongs - such a romantic, old world look! Also, excellent stacking with the mixed metals!! :clap:
Thank you! The plat /rose band is spanking new. Won’t lie - waited until received it to post my three stone here!

Golly gosh @Rfisher I love your 3 stone!! It's a beauty! Sort of almost kinda makes me wish I'd had my Ruby and diamond 3 stone made in the Victorian style rather than Edwardian. I am still very enamoured with mine, I love that there's yellow gold encasing the Ruby but it's weird that I haven't quite gotten used to the platinum look. :boohoo:
Sorry to muse out loud on your post!
Thank you
Yours is beautifully perfect!:love:

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you! The plat /rose band is spanking new. Won’t lie - waited until received it to post my three stone here!

Thank you
Yours is beautifully perfect!:love:
I feel blessed to wear it. I love that my hubby is also pleased as punch with it too.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think after a huge beautiful honking solitar (not that i own one that fits that description) a 3 stone is my favourite

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In love with my three stone. Ring01.jpg

@dreamy_13 -

If you think you're going to swan onto Pricescope, post one photo of that stone cold beauty, and leave again - you are fair and far off, madam!!

What a BEAUTIFUL, elegant, ring! Can you pls share all its details? Tell us about the stats of the stones, the size of your finger, who made this gorgeous piece, and is it an engagement ring or does it commemorate some other important milestone?

It's a lovely, lovely ring, dreamy_13 - tell us all about it! And welcome to Pricescope! :wavey:

dreamy_13

Rough_Rock
@dreamy_13 -

If you think you're going to swan onto Pricescope, post one photo of that stone cold beauty, and leave again - you are fair and far off, madam!!

What a BEAUTIFUL, elegant, ring! Can you pls share all its details? Tell us about the stats of the stones, the size of your finger, who made this gorgeous piece, and is it an engagement ring or does it commemorate some other important milestone?

It's a lovely, lovely ring, dreamy_13 - tell us all about it! And welcome to Pricescope! :wavey:

@maita13 - thank you!! :geek2:

@mrs-b - I appreciate your warm welcome! I spent many hours scouring pricescope for examples and inspiration when we were picking out our ring so I figured I should jump in to give back. I'm still getting used to having it and am just starting to want to show it off. It's our engagement ring - I tried on lots of solitaires, but found that I was having to go with too large of a stone in order to get the finger coverage that I was looking for. When I tried on my first three stone, I knew I found the perfect balance of elegance and sparkle.

We bought the loose diamonds from James Allen. All are round brilliant cuts and the center stone is .9ct and the sides are .45ct on a size 5 finger. All are H colored with excellent/ideal cut. Setting is platinum with claw prongs and knife's edge cathedral band. We designed the setting with a local jeweler. My fiance went through multiple CADs to get the angle and depth of the stones exactly how we wanted them! I think it turned out perfect.

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dreamy_13

Congratulations - and thank you for sharing!

I love these proportions and this looks wonderful on your finger. Great job by you both!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
@maita13 - thank you!! :geek2:

@mrs-b - I appreciate your warm welcome! I spent many hours scouring pricescope for examples and inspiration when we were picking out our ring so I figured I should jump in to give back. I'm still getting used to having it and am just starting to want to show it off. It's our engagement ring - I tried on lots of solitaires, but found that I was having to go with too large of a stone in order to get the finger coverage that I was looking for. When I tried on my first three stone, I knew I found the perfect balance of elegance and sparkle.

We bought the loose diamonds from James Allen. All are round brilliant cuts and the center stone is .9ct and the sides are .45ct on a size 5 finger. All are H colored with excellent/ideal cut. Setting is platinum with claw prongs and knife's edge cathedral band. We designed the setting with a local jeweler. My fiance went through multiple CADs to get the angle and depth of the stones exactly how we wanted them! I think it turned out perfect.

Um, we need like a million more pics. Please and thank you! ;)2

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@michellelynn9175 - I have a few, but not too many. I wish I had a nice camera to take some real glamour shots!
IMG_0060.jpeg Ring02.jpeg IMG_8515.jpeg IMG_8480.jpeg

WOW @dreamy_13!!! That ring is just so DREAMY:love::D:love:!!!

Can you tell us more about your ring i.e. specs? Better yet start an SMTB thread, please???

We need to see more close-ups of that beauty...but I hear ya about not having a proper camera.
I've been taking photos and videos of my ring with an iPhone4.

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
My 3-stone ring with a yellow diamond. Still hunting for the perfect stone but wearing this in the meantime. It is about 1.15 CT (a guesstimate) . Light: My car IMG_2770.jpg

Lordy!!! That red...!!! Spinel? Do you have a real life protective shot of that red gem? I bet it stays red from far away viewing too? :kiss2:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lordy!!! That red...!!! Spinel? Do you have a real life protective shot of that red gem? I bet it stays red from far away viewing too? :kiss2:

I don't know if you are aware of the packaging of those stones in the old times. I nearly lost it, and then noticed this red blob on the black leather of my chair...

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 3-stone ring with a yellow diamond. Still hunting for the perfect stone but wearing this in the meantime. It is about 1.15 CT (a guesstimate) . Light: My car IMG_2770.jpg

face on pic of those pears, please?:love:
Both rings are gorgeous!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine - both are diamonds flanking sapphires, one yellow and one blue. The yellow is platinum and the blue is YG. C6AD7232-D24C-499D-B678-4B01AE1EE527.jpeg E9463705-5138-4770-B544-2DBB3351DC00.jpeg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, @caolsen ! I love your stackers, too! :kiss2: One of these days I'd love to get a colored gem 3-stone like yours!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got my 3 stone ring today. It’s a 3.09 carat I, VS2 BGB with approximately 0.5 carat sides. One is a 0.516 carat I, SI1 BGB and the other is a 0.52 H, VS2 BGB. 73067EBB-B927-4A5E-8773-7586AD0354C8.jpeg B60F97FA-1572-48FD-BD9A-443095530523.jpeg

Wow. This needs it’s on thread with lots of pics!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey @coda72, I love your ring! It is gorgeous. I noticed you posted a couple times that you got it from BGB- I think you mean BGD Brian Gavin Diamonds. Just posting this because there might be some newbies who don't know who you are talking about and might be confused. (unless there is a Lesley at another vendor called BGB)

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Hey @coda72, I love your ring! It is gorgeous. I noticed you posted a couple times that you got it from BGB- I think you mean BGD Brian Gavin Diamonds. Just posting this because there might be some newbies who don't know who you are talking about and might be confused. (unless there is a Lesley at another vendor called BGB)

I don’t think I posted that I got it from BGB, just that the stones in the ring are BGB, which are Brian Gavin Blues. I guess that abbreviation isn’t as well known around here.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think I posted that I got it from BGB, just that the stones in the ring are BGB, which are Brian Gavin Blues. I guess that abbreviation isn’t as well known around here.

Good to know. I have been around quite a while and I haven't seen that to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for clearing it up at least for me!!!

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
loving all the 3 stones here.

this is mine - 0.75c centre, E/VS1, 0.6ctw side stones, E/VS1. i'm a size 5.

had it reset from a solitaire to a 3 stone in Jan 2018. i had it further redone in Sept 2019 as my band got warped.

i love how blingy 3 stones look and wish i had gone the 3 stone or 5 stone route upon engagement but it's ok, we learn along the way and turn to forums like this for further milestone inspo

**i apologise the pics arent the best cos i took them in a rush.

20191225_115515.jpg
20191225_000114.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results