shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 1ct. asscher with a halo PLEASE...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!
face23.gif
I''m new here. My husband and I have been together for several years and got married 3 years ago. We didn''t have much money at the time so we just settled for something small but cute (the ring). Next year, I''m getting an upgrade
face20.gif
. I will be buying a 1ct. asscher from a local jeweler but I really and I mean REALLY want a halo setting but the stores around me seem to not have much of a selection.

So other than showing me your beautiful asschers with halos to give me a good idea of what I want my ring to look like, hopefully, if you know of any store I can check out a halo setting online, please let me know. I''m still looking for my halo.
17.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS. I have a .92 asscher set in a halo setting, you can search under my name, Kaleigh, I forget the threads name, had a few of them it was a long project. I think it''s titled, Look Nan has her hand on my asscher... I am bad at doing links.
20.gif

ANGEL WANTS A HALO

Rough_Rock
6.gif
WOW! That ring is so beautiful! I can''t believe that''s just under a carat. It looks so huge!
4.gif
I love the setting of the ring ALOT!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 11:14:45 PM
Author: ANGEL WANTS A HALO
6.gif
WOW! That ring is so beautiful! I can''t believe that''s just under a carat. It looks so huge!
4.gif
I love the setting of the ring ALOT!
Thanks, it''s got a nice spread, so looks larger. The halo does wonders. I am glad you like the setting.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results