Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 1 - 2 ct center stones!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @bling_dream19. :)) I wish I'd taken the photos on a sunny day, *not* in a coffee colored room! These AVRs pick up the colors of wherever they are with a vengeance, so next time - outside for sure!

And there are some lovely additions to this thread! Gorgeous ring, @bling_dream19 - you can see the quality of that stone from a mile away. And I love the balance of the whole set. Just lovely!

@astaeria - how perfect is that photo?! Your gorgeous hands, that beautiful wedder, topped by that oh-so-elegant e-ring! Just stunning! I'll bet you get a LOT of comments and compliments!

@Nymf - wow! Love your e-ring! And can you share the specs on your wedder? There's some real oomph in that combo! Eye-catching and spectacular! Is it an anniversary style or an eternity?

And FL_runner - I do so love a good pear! Can you share your finger size? The ring-to-finger ratio is just lovely! Do you have a preference between this beauty and the stunner in your avatar? What a great choice to have to make every morning when you put on your jewelry!

Very nice, ladies! :wavey:

You’re so sweet, thank you! I am a 5.5 on the left and more like a 6 on the right hand. I wear the pear more often, but sometimes just a half eternity band on an average day going to work. The round with the halo is a lab diamond ring that I love but it’s a bit bigger/easier to knock into things and spins sometimes so I wear it more when I am dressing up or on weekends :)

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @mrs-b I would love to see an outdoor shot of that beautiful diamond! I think we all would love more pics! I love AVRs and really haven't seen that many.
Thank you for your sweet words regarding the quality and the balance of my wedding set. I feel complete when I wear it and I know it is of high quality which makes me feel good too.

astaeria

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, @bling_dream19. :)) I wish I'd taken the photos on a sunny day, *not* in a coffee colored room! These AVRs pick up the colors of wherever they are with a vengeance, so next time - outside for sure!

And there are some lovely additions to this thread! Gorgeous ring, @bling_dream19 - you can see the quality of that stone from a mile away. And I love the balance of the whole set. Just lovely!

@astaeria - how perfect is that photo?! Your gorgeous hands, that beautiful wedder, topped by that oh-so-elegant e-ring! Just stunning! I'll bet you get a LOT of comments and compliments!

@Nymf - wow! Love your e-ring! And can you share the specs on your wedder? There's some real oomph in that combo! Eye-catching and spectacular! Is it an anniversary style or an eternity?

And FL_runner - I do so love a good pear! Can you share your finger size? The ring-to-finger ratio is just lovely! Do you have a preference between this beauty and the stunner in your avatar? What a great choice to have to make every morning when you put on your jewelry!

Very nice, ladies! :wavey:

Awww thank you @mrs-b for the sweet compliments!! Love your set as well, the prongs on the solitaire looks perfect and the milgrain details on the band is immaculate! :kiss2:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
When I first joined this forum I was so excited to post in the under 1 carat thread. I’m even more excited to post in this thread. Say hello to my upgrade!! 1.346 carat ACA G VS1. I love it so much and got to keep my original ring!! 4A81EC34-5092-4D9E-B237-7ADB050CEFAF.jpeg 58E539DD-F9F1-4E74-A060-8B5EA3F78D81.jpeg 14F88FDD-7B2D-4B76-9EAD-EF953D1DBF6A.jpeg
2F1891E8-4374-40CF-9C6B-BE0092DF003F.jpeg

Beautiful and I love the side profile of the setting!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.