shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me: Who's Jewellery Style Do You Love?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are there any people in the public eye who's jewellery style you greatly admire & do you try to emulate them? I have a really big thing about Holly Willoughby's wedding rings, who is a super popular British TV presenter. Her set are not particularly massive & consist of a classic Tiffany solitaire with 2 Tiffany half eternity rings of slightly different widths, but they just DO it for me. I now wear my pear sandwhiched between my bands. And then there's a British TV actress called Tina Hobley, who always wears the most stunning bracelet stack. Always. They are fine, but classy & well put together, of which I am neither :lol:

So show me who's jewellery style you adore, and have you been able to replicate it? Care to share your pictures?

holly-willoughby-920x690.jpg
Holly-Willoughby-Makeup.jpg
Hello_1284_Tina_Hobley--a.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dame Judi Dench!
She's such an inpiration to me, on so many levels.
I wish I had *half* her jewellery.

1578343603505.png

I have always loved the way she layers her necklaces - she's been doing it since before it became popular. She's amazing!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love the jewelry Tea Leoni's character on Madame Secretary wears ... all those beautiful bracelets and rings and earrings ... I can't tell you how many times I've paused an episode so I can get a better look at her jewelry!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love the jewelry Tea Leoni's character on Madame Secretary wears ... all those beautiful bracelets and rings and earrings ... I can't tell you how many times I've paused an episode so I can get a better look at her jewelry!

I just looked up her character as this isn't something I'm familiar with, and those earrings & bracelet stacks...... :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Christine Lagarde. She's a badass. (President of the European Central Bank, previous Chair of the IMF, lawyer, French politician -- Forbes lists her as the third most powerful woman in the world.)

I like her style because I'm a minimalist at heart. I like wearing just a few, substantial pieces at a time, (I'm not into stacking or layering) and I think Ms Lagarde does a beautiful job of this. Her Hermes scarf collection is to die for too.

She has an awesome collection of diamond brooches but at this moment I can't seem to find many images of them. I like the retro classic look of brooches.

Pearls.jpg

cda2789_6c3f7f4a44a34515bae1a8211f9b321c-6c3f7f4a44a34515bae1a8211f9b321c-0.jpg

lagarde.jpg

Last edited:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock

I thought I was the only one who did that, lol.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not jewelry per se (sorry I know that was your question) but my style and hero icon is Audrey Hepburn. Elegance and sophistication all the way. I admire everything about her including her amazing humanitarian work. And her effortless elegance and beauty. Truly a star.
And her jewelry is pretty gorgeous as well.
audreyhepburn.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I was the only one who did that, lol.

Haha I do that all the time too. MY dh is so patient with me too. In fact there are times he says wait a minute you are going to want to rewind that and check out that ring, necklace etc. Haha I have him so well trained. :lol:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't think of an actress that I especially love, although I have done the pause and look thing on tv! There are a few newscaster people I have oogled their rings.

I love all of @mrs-b's pieces. I love how curated her collection is. I love @missy's black opal and I love Cartier watches. If I see a celeb or person that has a Cartier watch with a bracelet, I am instantly smitten. I have come close to buying one, but I am afraid I won't like it as much on me as I do on other people.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Haha I do that all the time too. MY dh is so patient with me too. In fact there are times he says wait a minute you are going to want to rewind that and check out that ring, necklace etc. Haha I have him so well trained. :lol:

I do that too!!! Pause - check out the bling! Back to watching tv teehee

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't think of an actress that I especially love, although I have done the pause and look thing on tv! There are a few newscaster people I have oogled their rings.

I love all of @mrs-b's pieces. I love how curated her collection is. I love @missy's black opal and I love Cartier watches. If I see a celeb or person that has a Cartier watch with a bracelet, I am instantly smitten. I have come close to buying one, but I am afraid I won't like it as much on me as I do on other people.

Ohh! Why...thank you! :mrgreen: A few changes coming up this year - have dropped off the last of the cheaper pieces and am adding a few more at the top of the range. Very happy with where I'm heading, tho, at this point, it becomes a slow journey as every change is a big one!

Coooper

Rough_Rock
Trade
Cool thread! I like Kate Moss’ style. It’s a fusion of vintage and contemporary. She does great layering and big pieces! 89E8A941-5029-4206-8454-509727803730.jpeg
704AB158-3BD7-4E86-916D-C7C241FEE03B.jpeg
20CCDA34-B001-451F-AC71-B34715B0CE49.jpeg 9B31AAEC-7D4A-4143-86DC-92498F7D0FAB.jpeg 9CB12C4D-6BB8-4BC1-B880-7EE41C6C72CE.jpeg 9DBA54D9-DD7E-4A16-AA43-6EEA9AB96E25.jpeg

A lot of Kate Moss' pieces are by the British jeweller Annina Vogel, who mixes and layers vintage and antique jewellery beautifully

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
British tv presenter Kirsty Allsopp has the most amazing antique jewellery collection. I love Christmas time because I watch ‘handmade Christmas’ with the sound off as I have no interest in crafting but adore her jewellery and there are loads of close ups on her bejewelled wrists and hands. I particularly like her double drop diamond earrings and moi et toi old cut diamond ring. My favorite antique dealer at Gray’s antique market said the ring is amazing and huge in person. 346C1D08-A6A9-45E4-A509-9FA68E2FD8DE.png 72E5B88E-17A9-4D9A-9D3D-96ADE1B30FA4.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
British tv presenter Kirsty Allsopp has the most amazing antique jewellery collection. I love Christmas time because I watch ‘handmade Christmas’ with the sound off as I have no interest in crafting but adore her jewellery and there are loads of close ups on her bejewelled wrists and hands. I particularly like her double drop diamond earrings and moi et toi old cut diamond ring. My favorite antique dealer at Gray’s antique market said the ring is amazing and huge in person. 346C1D08-A6A9-45E4-A509-9FA68E2FD8DE.png 72E5B88E-17A9-4D9A-9D3D-96ADE1B30FA4.png

I also watch Handmade Christmas for her jewellery!! :lol: Her engagement ring is the stuff of dreams, plus her honking aquamarine ring too - drool....!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
OMG those emerald pieces on Kate Moss! *Swoon*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results