shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me what bands you wear with old cut diamonds

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
I am a newish owner of an OEC solitaire, L color. I would like to add some bands with it, but I’m worried about how to get diamond bands that would go with it. I know the diamonds on the bands should probably also be older cuts, right? I would love an eternity or 3/4 eternity band, but I can’t just go into a store and buy one because the diamonds probably won’t look right. I’m also thinking of resetting it into the CVB Acacia setting. I don’t know what else I’m asking. Just thinking out loud :lol: 94490B10-F5A8-4972-B246-FB9AC523E4AF.jpeg 51F14815-B541-44AA-9CDD-66A47A64087E.jpeg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I think you have a very timeless setting and it would work well with any bands old cuts or not :razz: and you could be bold enough to try mixing the metals - rose or yellow gold? The possibilities are endless!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I think you have a very timeless setting and it would work well with any bands old cuts or not :razz: and you could be bold enough to try mixing the metals - rose or yellow gold? The possibilities are endless!

Thank you!! I just need some inspiration. Pick some bands for me!! Lol

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! I don’t have good links but im looking forward to seeing others ideas

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh so pretty! I love them all but really love that last David Klass ring!!

Right? I love it too but that's the most expensive too lol

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
My every day look now is to stack my oec with either an emerald or sapphire French cut band and my antique eternity that's all little oecs. Maybe the colored stone eternity doesn't appeal to you, but I am addicted!
20200831_125644.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh you can wear anything with this! Just "match" for chunky facets and it'll look good.
Some ideas from when I was trying to work out what wedding band to get.
I settled on the two-tone one as my preference but the single cut one (bottom left) was a close contender but for it being "too" matching!

Some other options below

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
My every day look now is to stack my oec with either an emerald or sapphire French cut band and my antique eternity that's all little oecs. Maybe the colored stone eternity doesn't appeal to you, but I am addicted!
20200831_125644.jpg

LOVE EVERYTHING!! Who made all of these rings?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Honeybasil thank you! The e-ring was made by David Klass, but the other two rings are vintage. I bought both of my colored stone French cut bands from an Instagram seller, @leslielsc, (she has amazing stuff.) My diamond eternity was a long search, but we bought it from Verma Estate.
There so many options for you. I like to switch things up, I sometimes also wear an engraved band . You'll find something that feels "right " for you!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Ohh you can wear anything with this! Just "match" for chunky facets and it'll look good.
Some ideas from when I was trying to work out what wedding band to get.
I settled on the two-tone one as my preference but the single cut one (bottom left) was a close contender but for it being "too" matching!
D3A5C505-061D-43C0-A299-C7BA9EAD39D8.jpeg

Some other options below
90499F10-54DF-4D4E-B60D-4CDFE9B8E953.jpeg

These are all gorgeous!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
@Honeybasil thank you! The e-ring was made by David Klass, but the other two rings are vintage. I bought both of my colored stone French cut bands from an Instagram seller, @leslielsc, (she has amazing stuff.) My diamond eternity was a long search, but we bought it from Verma Estate.
There so many options for you. I like to switch things up, I sometimes also wear an engraved band . You'll find something that feels "right " for you!

@leslielsc has some really pretty stuff! I might order one of her diamond/colored stone bands!

lko700

Rough_Rock
Here's mine, only my center stone is antique.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only wear a 2mm plain plat band with my L coloured OEC

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
In my quest for more bling on my ring finger, I bought these two bands to try out. I have been wanting to turn my solitaire into a three stone, but until I do that, how do these bands look? My original band is the platinum and diamond at the bottom. The sapphire and marquises are the new bands. Do these work together? 3DBF1ACC-515A-4B52-BBA3-1C10FCCB1841.jpeg 4431D6DB-5FCE-4CCA-AF0B-36CB9D0C9D33.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my quest for more bling on my ring finger, I bought these two bands to try out. I have been wanting to turn my solitaire into a three stone, but until I do that, how do these bands look? My original band is the platinum and diamond at the bottom. The sapphire and marquises are the new bands. Do these work together? 3DBF1ACC-515A-4B52-BBA3-1C10FCCB1841.jpeg 4431D6DB-5FCE-4CCA-AF0B-36CB9D0C9D33.jpeg
I think that looks amazing!! post it in the Stack of the Day thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bubbalahand5bands.jpg.png

I don't wear her this way but here are most of the bands I wear her with...now I am mainly wearing her with my sapphire band or my suisse cut (single cut) diamond band.

With the single cut diamond band.
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.22.23 PM.png

And with the french cut sapphire band.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.22.38 PM.png

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
bubbalahand5bands.jpg.png

I don't wear her this way but here are most of the bands I wear her with...now I am mainly wearing her with my sapphire band or my suisse cut (single cut) diamond band.

With the single cut diamond band.
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.22.23 PM.png

And with the french cut sapphire band.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.22.38 PM.png
That beautiful ring looks perfect with a single band! :love:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I think they look beautiful together! I love the addition of color that the sapphires bring.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock

Oh YES! I love your new stack! Those are from Leslie, right? She has great stuff! Can you post pics with just the marquis added and one with just the sapphire? (Just want to admire all the stack options!) ;-)

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Oh YES! I love your new stack! Those are from Leslie, right? She has great stuff! Can you post pics with just the marquis added and one with just the sapphire? (Just want to admire all the stack options!) ;-)

Yes, they are from Leslie! Thanks for the recommendation. She’s so nice! Ok, posting more pictures!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Honestly, my wedding band isn’t my favorite ring in the world, but my husband bought it for me for an early anniversary when he first started making some money (we married young and broke), so I could never take it off or get rid of it.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Yes, they are from Leslie! Thanks for the recommendation. She’s so nice! Ok, posting more pictures!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Honestly, my wedding band isn’t my favorite ring in the world, but my husband bought it for me for an early anniversary when he first started making some money (we married young and broke), so I could never take it off or get rid of it.

LOVE!! so many great combos! I'm tempted by a marquis band from her but there are others I want too.
;-)
I'm glad you had a great experience with Leslie as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results