shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me! The Latest Trend - share your tiny wonders?!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
This is my favorite thread ever. Thank you for sharing your tiny lovelies!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmianne said:
Tufyluvr, Ear-selfies have got to be the hardest shot to capture!
But here is a photo that shows my new cartilage 'ring.
img_0011_1.jpg
Vampira - I love Asschers, and love that yours fit in the tiny wonder category. :love: The cuts are very pretty and look perfectly matched.

Ohmygosh! It looks even more tiny and delicate on your ear! It's seriously darling!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
ihy138 said:
I am obsessed with all things miniature! I just bought a vintage charm filled with a tiny deck of cards. These photos are from the vendor. I don't have them yet, but I was so excited to post!

For some reason some photos don't show up in Tapatalk, but I cannot wait to get on the computer in the morning and check this out. I am IN LOVE with charms, especially vintage charms.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Jimmianne said:
Stone Hunter|1441336606|3923434 said:
LOVE all the new additions to this thread. Everyone has such perfect taste. :bigsmile:

The PS creed of perfection =)
The horse & carriage with turning wheels.
p1150006.jpg

This is SOOOO CUTE!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, can I post this? I got my sweet VCA butterfly in turquoise earlier this year. I wear it everyday all day, even through my sweatiest workouts and long runs. And it's still on!! And I have actually been wearing it by itself too!

_34132.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1441697686|3924856 said:
Jimmianne, can I post this? I got my sweet VCA butterfly in turquoise earlier this year. I wear it everyday all day, even through my sweatiest workouts and long runs. And it's still on!! And I have actually been wearing it by itself too!
I love that butterly bracelet! :love: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lknvrb4|1441705386|3924872 said:
LLJsmom|1441697686|3924856 said:
I love that butterly bracelet! :love: :love:
Me too!
LLJsmom, thank you for sharing. Did you realize that whatever you share here you have to send to me? :lol:

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
This is my friends mini. We have no idea what it is! Any ideas? image_3829.jpg

Vampira

Rough_Rock
Love all these little lovelies!
ETA: Jimmianne, I just saw your nice comment about my asscher studs, thank you so much! I know it's always a risk ordering preset, and throw in the fancy cut angle and it gets all the more murky. However, the price was reasonable and I'm really happy with the pair I was sent. And they're actually much bigger than I was anticipating!

These are my teensiest pieces, .14 cttw baguette studs in 14k rose gold.

baguettes.jpg

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
I love these pieces! Im drawn to more delicate pieces as time goes by it seems. I love those ting cards! Soncute! And i think that small white gold piece is a wishbone! So cute! I love them!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLG Your butterfly is oh-so-darn-perfect :love:

I love it exactly like that. On its own. You wouldn't think such delicate pieces could have such presence but they really DO!! :sun: And I'm with you on being pleasantly surprised by how sturdy they are! And the blue and the butterfly shape are the perfect combo - bright, summery, *happy* whimsy :bigsmile:

I'm loving all the dainty earrings in this thread - delicate little drops of sparkle ::) Vampira, those BN babies are SO sweet!! And those incredibly intricate charms... they look like they belong on dolls in dollhouses :love:

My contribution - 0.1ctw baby bezels from the ILs :)) my first and only Tiffany experience

bb_0.png

And... this pic of my "biggest" and "smallest" (and two most beloved!!) pieces is one of my current favourites -

psnew_1_img_6152.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie,

what a lovely family portrait! Both are great. I am loving the tiny bezels AND the prongs & baskets on their big sisters [?]

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1441848087|3925877 said:
Yssie,

what a lovely family portrait! Both are great. I am loving the tiny bezels AND the prongs & baskets on their big sisters [?]

Brothers? Boyfriends?? :bigsmile:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, would you mind adding your little VCA sweets? I just LOVE your collection. :love:

I bought this tiny Sydney Evans skull necklace when I was being noncommittal about a VCA or Cartier necklace. I still am confused. So this cute fun little piece is tying me over until I take the plunge.

I am surprised how much I like it. Weird huh? 1/20th of the price of a designer piece. Sometimes it's good to be cheap...

_34233.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1441846488|3925863 said:
LLG Your butterfly is oh-so-darn-perfect :love:

I love it exactly like that. On its own. You wouldn't think such delicate pieces could have such presence but they really DO!! :sun: And I'm with you on being pleasantly surprised by how sturdy they are! And the blue and the butterfly shape are the perfect combo - bright, summery, *happy* whimsy :bigsmile:

I'm loving all the dainty earrings in this thread - delicate little drops of sparkle ::) Vampira, those BN babies are SO sweet!! And those incredibly intricate charms... they look like they belong on dolls in dollhouses :love:

My contribution - 0.1ctw baby bezels from the ILs :)) my first and only Tiffany experience

bb_0.png

And... this pic of my "biggest" and "smallest" (and two most beloved!!) pieces is one of my current favourites -

psnew_1_img_6152.png

WHY OH WHY are these Tiffany bezels sooooooo cuuuuute?!?!?! WANT....

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aw, thank you sapphirecats!

Loving all of these new additions!!

Yssie, the juxtaposition of your biggest and smallest is SO cool.

LLJsMom - Love your little skull necklace!

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
My .20tcw IDJ martini studs in yellow gold, for my second lobe piercing.
I asked for eye clean diamonds to be set. There were custom due to baby safety backs for comfort.
I love them so much. They are very bright dots on my ears.

Boxed:
fullsizerender__1__12.jpg

And hand shots:
img_4966.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up this little Sweet Alhambra bracelet last week. Love it!

_2958.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh...loving all these miniatures!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Loving all the photos of everyones tiniest treasures! :))

I have one of my own to contribute: it was a Christmas gift from DH, & I treasure it!

img_9577.jpeg

img_9580.jpeg

img_9581.jpeg

img_9593.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results