shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the jewelry you picked up for a song!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This just arrived today. An ebay find for $170. 14k antique setting with a ceylon sapphire per the seller that measures about 6 x 5 mm. The stone does have a window when looking at it from a certain angle, but not really face on and I love the setting, so I think this is a "song" for me.
IMG_0406.jpg
IMG_0409.jpg

and a few years ago I got this diamond pin on ebay for a best offer of $600. 14k white gold. The center diamond is about 5mm, then the sides are 4mm and 3mm.
full picture.jpg
I had it made into a bangle so that added to the cost, but I think the price of the pin was a steal.
wearing2.JPG

Attachments

• ATT00001.txt
    6 bytes · Views: 51
  • bangle.JPG
    bangle.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 14
  • wearing.jpg.JPG
    wearing.jpg.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000....All of your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous but my favorite is the ruby and rose gold ring. I had one exactly like it only set with a sapphire several years ago, but financial circumstances at that time made it to where I had to sell it along with some other pieces. I have always regretted it because while it wasn't my fanciest or most expensive pieced of jewelry, it was one of my favorites.

Last edited:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000....All of your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous but my favorite is the ruby and rose gold ring. I had one exactly like it only set with a sapphire several years ago, but financial circumstances at that time made it to where I had to sell it along with some other pieces. I have always regretted it because while it wasn't my fanciest or most expensive pieced of jewelry, it was one of my favorites.
@LorettaB, I like it too! I should wear it more, but it spins around alot. Everytime I look down the ruby is underneath.
I have seen similar sapphire rings on eBay , and I've been tempted! I am a sapphire girl at heart.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@LorettaB, I like it too! I should wear it more, but it spins around alot. Everytime I look down the ruby is underneath.
I have seen similar sapphire rings on eBay , and I've been tempted! I am a sapphire girl at heart.
If you ever see one with a sapphire, please let me know. I look too...I may miss it.

Loretta

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results