shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t mean to do it … bought this beautiful, dancing OEC in a CvB from the lovely @HS4S_2 ❤️

IMG_0056.jpeg

Ah-hahahaaaa! I love this—both the ring, and that you "didn't mean to do it". I also love having purchased one of my fave sparklies from @HS4S_2 (gorgeous French-cut eternity), so this post is a winner, to me.

Congrats, @Slickk! I can hardly wait to see IRL photos of this gorgeous piece. :kiss2:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah-hahahaaaa! I love this—both the ring, and that you "didn't mean to do it". I also love having purchased one of my fave sparklies from @HS4S_2 (gorgeous French-cut eternity), so this post is a winner, to me.

Congrats, @Slickk! I can hardly wait to see IRL photos of this gorgeous piece. :kiss2:

You are so sweet! I am so happy it's a favorite! Love seeing this!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@Slickk We do have very similar taste! So similar that I might have arm-wrestled you over this gorgeous looking ring! :lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slickk - Gorgeous!!!! Those petal facets, those rainbow flashes- so swoon worthy and the setting is perfect for your new beauty! Please post more pics!!!

@heididdl- Wow! Stunning necklace. That is going to light up any room. I am so excited for you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is here. And She. Is. Fabulous. This 2.54/F/VVS OEC from CvB (that’s a lot of letters! :lol: ) from @HS4S_2
My pictures will never be as beautiful as hers but here ya go! I’m kinda in love. I catch her faceting at work and just smile with such delight. :)

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
She is here. And She. Is. Fabulous. This 2.54/F/VVS OEC from CvB (that’s a lot of letters! :lol: ) from @HS4S_2
My pictures will never be as beautiful as hers but here ya go! I’m kinda in love. I catch her faceting at work and just smile with such delight. :)

IMG_0188.jpeg

View attachment 945467

Absolutely gorgeous! Jewelry is meant to be enjoyed and I love hearing how much you love it. :) Enjoy!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

She looks amazing on you! Meant to be!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Thank you! And thanks to you that I have her!! ❤️

I am so happy you got her. I really, really am. Every single time I see your name in my email folder I smile. We have had quite a few things go between us. I love that someone enjoys the same things I do.

PS....I hope they get that ac fixed!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

Oh I am so happy for you! Gorgeous

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, LOVE this on you, @Slickk! The trinity and a solitaire—one of my all-time fave stacks! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
Is there a show me the colored lab diamond thread?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new oval came in this week and I couldn’t be happier - I think I found ring peace

IMG_8949.jpeg

Beautiful! And forgive me if you posted, but who did the setting? Its gorgeous!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Appreciating my MRB! I love the charm and personality of my new antique cuts, and sometimes can feel like my round is a little neglected or not as exciting. But this little baby is bright, white, and sparkly in all settings and never disappoints! Love her!!
IMG_3489.jpeg

Beautiful! I love how your nails match the flowers too! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results