Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
So these just arrived :) SQUEEEEEE!!! I'll do an official post soon, but life is crazy the next few days and wanted y'all to see these beauties, all 8 cut by Yoram :)

2.53ct Octavia (Yoram's first MMD) solitaire
1.67ctw vintage asschers 7 stone band

The settings are by David Klass. Size 5.5 (size 5 finger)

IMG_3385.jpg IMG_3383.jpg IMG_3377.jpg IMG_3375.jpg IMG_3370.jpg IMG_3368.jpg

123ducklings

Shiny_Rock
So these just arrived :) SQUEEEEEE!!! I'll do an official post soon, but life is crazy the next few days and wanted y'all to see these beauties, all 8 cut by Yoram :)

Beautiful!! I can’t wait to read your full post!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Lucky you! Turned out spectacular!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I will have to settle for home lighting, because California skies look like the apocalypse right now.
4BDA4920-8FAA-428F-A0F4-DDCBA5A7A770.jpeg

this is a 1 ct 11-stone band from New World Diamonds. I wouldn’t call this PS quality by a long shot, but I like it. The 3mm diamonds are the perfect size for a size 4 finger.

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Stunning :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:!

The band in the middle looks to be gold? Love the contrast. Wear it all in good health.

vintageinjune

Shiny_Rock
May I introduce you all to my 1.84 cttw, F, VS1/VVS2 lab grown diamond studs? ^_^ Diamonds sourced from Jonathan at Distinctive Gems and custom 3 prong platinum settings made by Stuller through him as well. They will receive their own thread soon, but I wanted to share.

Attachments

dizzyakira

Shiny_Rock
Wow! So gorgeous! They look amazing and huge on you. I wish lightbox would hurry up and restock their 2 ctw earrings :)
And your fingers are so long! Goodness you have pretty fingers.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So gorgeous! They look amazing and huge on you. I wish lightbox would hurry up and restock their 2 ctw earrings :)
Lightbox will be back soon because I finally gave up and bought a new enga ring instead. Now I can’t get the earrings.

vintageinjune

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, they are a bit more substantial than originally envision but I do believe I'll manage to get used to them. ;)2 Ha, and thank you for the lovely compliment on my fingers, my hands get to beat up with all the hand washing at work I feel like my hands look way older than me!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooooh, I didn't see this post before now!

That looks amazing :love:

Are the asschers MMD as well??

You and @Matthews1127 will have sister 7-stone bands! :D

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh, I didn't see this post before now!

That looks amazing :love:

Are the asschers MMD as well??

You and @Matthews1127 will have sister 7-stone bands! :D
Thanks so much!!! The Asschers are mined- the Octavia is still the one and only MMD that Yoram has cut - It is still the most amazing diamond I could imagine!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much!!! The Asschers are mined- the Octavia is still the one and only MMD that Yoram has cut - It is still the most amazing diamond I could imagine!!!
I have to add that this post is evident of how important a role CUT plays in performance.
Granted, Yoram uses quality material; mined or lab grown.
BUT, craftsmanship and skill determine how authentic MMD appear next to their mined counterparts.
You CANNOT tell the difference in these photos, and that is ALL skill.
Well done, @diagem!!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
I have to add that this post is evident of how important a role CUT plays in performance.
Granted, Yoram uses quality material; mined or lab grown.
BUT, craftsmanship and skill determine how authentic MMD appear next to their mined counterparts.
You CANNOT tell the difference in these photos, and that is ALL skill.
Well done, @diagem!!
This is SPOT ON!!! Thank you for your thoughts! This Octavia is truly magnificent! Yoram (@diagem) is an incredibly talented, educated and impeccable artisan-- as you know!! The weeks that were poured into this diamond created a masterpiece that I am honored to wear! It is perfection in a stone!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
94D5F917-F2BC-4B60-970E-007F3620207C.jpeg DA4778E5-6656-4CF9-8550-7133E09F1591.jpeg

Received my first MMD purchase yesterday, 0.5tcw studs from James Allen. They are beautiful, and the can definitely see arrows in these little sparkles. This will be the first of many MMDs for sure! Please excuse the fuzzy pics, I’m terrible at taking pictures according to my teens.

sparklyshrink

Rough_Rock
Got my 1 carat emerald cut lab diamond necklace from Vrai! Wow, I'm surprised by how pretty it is. I was really worried about the stone appearing brown. I went with a yellow gold setting to be sure it wouldn't look have too much color, but I must say I think it looks pretty white (or maybe I'm not very color sensitive?) It came with one of their 'GIA certificates' (done in house, not to be confused with an actual objective certificate from GIA). It says the stone is an H VS1. I'd be interested in thoughts. I think I'll likely keep it...

1601418399924.png

emerald6.jpg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    What is White Gold?
    What is White Gold?
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.