Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

ThiaChelf

Rough_Rock
I can finally play!! My pics aren't the greatest, all I have is my Samsung phones camera. 20200731_173255.jpg
0.55 carat pear, G SI1 set in white gold solitaire setting. Size 8. I like lower settings or so I thought and this one is uber low. It has some of the typical MMD inclusions that are scratch like down towardsthe point but you can't see them irl. 20200731_173327.jpg

20200731_173056.jpg 1.41 carat radiant K VS2. Also size 8. Both are eye clean. This one had a teeny black spot on the table that when I showed the video to a number of people and asked them to find a flaw they couldn't spot it. I wanted a warmer colored diamond and set it in a rose gold traditional pave setting. In most lighting it faces up pretty white, but in some lighting you can really see the yellow tint. That's what I wanted though. 20200731_173145.jpg

I found both of these through Rare Carat and purchased from With Clarity.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
@poshmommy that is one stunning ring! I absolutely adore the proportion of the halo and the center stone. Could you kindly share the size (mm) of the melee diamonds in the halo and band? I would love to save this for a future project. Thank you so much!!
Thank you! Sorry for the delay. The vendor is doing a wedding band for me that will be ready in a few weeks. I will ask the details of the melee for you then.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally play!! My pics aren't the greatest, all I have is my Samsung phones camera. 20200731_173255.jpg
0.55 carat pear, G SI1 set in white gold solitaire setting. Size 8. I like lower settings or so I thought and this one is uber low. It has some of the typical MMD inclusions that are scratch like down towardsthe point but you can't see them irl. 20200731_173327.jpg

20200731_173056.jpg 1.41 carat radiant K VS2. Also size 8. Both are eye clean. This one had a teeny black spot on the table that when I showed the video to a number of people and asked them to find a flaw they couldn't spot it. I wanted a warmer colored diamond and set it in a rose gold traditional pave setting. In most lighting it faces up pretty white, but in some lighting you can really see the yellow tint. That's what I wanted though. 20200731_173145.jpg

I found both of these through Rare Carat and purchased from With Clarity.
Gorgeous rings!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.