shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
What is the diameter of the ring with the halo?

I’m sorry but I’m not exactly sure. Would measure but I left my calipers on by accident and drained the battery. Haven’t replaced yet because it’s some bizarre specialty battery and I don’t know what to buy! Probably safe to assume 10 mm?

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Posted this re-set in the SMBT thread. Thought I’d add it here since it’s a (wonderful) MMD.

Setting is a custom design with Jon @ Distinctive Gem. 14k Palladium WG semi-bezel with Euro shank. 1.07 F color slightly rectangular AVC.
3B5338A7-09D0-46DF-BC23-ADB2E139A45B.jpeg
AF4C5B85-B41F-42A6-91FB-43B0CA3A898C.jpeg

Attachments

• 98991F1E-C0CE-4588-A861-E12B6E15AB76.jpeg
    98991F1E-C0CE-4588-A861-E12B6E15AB76.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 20

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DG and CvB do it again... :kiss2:

2.21ct H VVS2 Mixed Cut
8.87 x 6.19mm
CvB Sienna 3-stone setting
Size 6

The LG Cadillac cuts on the sides were designed by Caysie and cut by Jonathan's cutters

image0 (3).jpeg

image1 (6).jpeg

image2 (4).jpeg

image3 (3).jpeg

image1 (7).jpeg

image1 (10).jpeg

image0 (7).jpeg

Gorgeous!! Your new ring looks perfect on you! I also love the blue green polish, may I ask what brand and color it is?

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
1.72 CT, cushion cut, eye clean si1, L color. From Ritani, in a 18kt yellow gold cathedral setting with a platinum head. It certainly has a crushed ice appearance under the table, so it doesn't photograph well. But for the bargain that it was, I'm quite happy. 20211004_173307.jpg 20211004_185053.jpg 20211004_184743.jpg

I’m not usually a fan of ‘crushed ice’ cushions. I had one way back in the day that was pretty awful. I must say, however, that I find your ring and your stone absolutely beautiful. Sincerely. It’s probably my favorite of this thread. I love the setting, I love the entire package.

baublelove

Rough_Rock
Bought a Hello Noémie platinum diamond baguette eternity band to pair with my EC for the times I want a little more sparkle. Lab F,G/VS .85 ctw

BA7ABBFD-720B-4030-B171-9D1D6729A099.jpeg

Attachments

• B4176966-3CAB-46B3-B93C-232E15609A63.jpeg
    B4176966-3CAB-46B3-B93C-232E15609A63.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 23

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
It’s a 7 stone half eternity band with 4mm diamonds

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I just got my glamour shots from David Klass. It will be a few weeks before I get to have her on my hand.
James Allen 1.56 E VS1 Ideal.

D8322C78-ADB1-4CF8-BD7B-66A3313AB4DA.jpeg 20D1C436-B62C-4DAB-BD79-7AB4D73750DC.jpeg

Woooow. What a stunner. Will this sit flush with bands? It look like it might.

auburngirl06

Rough_Rock
Woooow. What a stunner. Will this sit flush with bands? It look like it might.
Thank you. Yes it will. He made it to sit flush with a sapphire and diamond band I have which was on the high side at 2.3mm. It’s not exactly like I envisioned but I’m trying my best not to nitpick. All I have are these pics for now. My hubby is holding it hostage until our anniversary. 2 more weeks :cry2: The wait is absolute torture haha

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. Yes it will. He made it to sit flush with a sapphire and diamond band I have which was on the high side at 2.3mm. It’s not exactly like I envisioned but I’m trying my best not to nitpick. All I have are these pics for now. My hubby is holding it hostage until our anniversary. 2 more weeks :cry2: The wait is absolute torture haha

It’s beautiful! How was working with David klass?

auburngirl06

Rough_Rock
It’s beautiful! How was working with David klass?

David was great. He is so patient and accommodating. Never once made me feel bad about making a change then changing my mind again. He is super busy so patience is definitely required. He mostly responded to my emails after 3:00 in the afternoon. A couple times if I replied immediately I’d get a response. Mostly though it was a day or 2 and sometimes 3 before he replied. If you go into it knowing that then you will be good.

The CAD looked a bit different than the final ring. Of course I haven’t yet seen it in person so I may be worried over nothing. The diamond was initially set too high when he sent me final pictures so I asked for it to be lowered and that’s when it changed from what I expected to what it is now. Here is the approved CAD and final ring. The gallery metal design is a bit thicker and higher up than I wanted. And the prongs coming up from the center seem longer/more metal. I don’t know. I’m trying to not pick it apart before I even get it on my finger. It was hard for me to visualize the CAD. Maybe I’m just being crazy. Nonetheless I am choosing to not drive myself mad and be open minded. My band will hide most of the gallery anyway since it’s so tall so all of this anxiety is likely for nothing.

746B6D61-890D-4B44-81EA-4880B9D8AADB.jpeg A51748A4-D91F-4BF2-ABA1-3931F70FA035.jpeg

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
David was great. He is so patient and accommodating. Never once made me feel bad about making a change then changing my mind again. He is super busy so patience is definitely required. He mostly responded to my emails after 3:00 in the afternoon. A couple times if I replied immediately I’d get a response. Mostly though it was a day or 2 and sometimes 3 before he replied. If you go into it knowing that then you will be good.

The CAD looked a bit different than the final ring. Of course I haven’t yet seen it in person so I may be worried over nothing. The diamond was initially set too high when he sent me final pictures so I asked for it to be lowered and that’s when it changed from what I expected to what it is now. Here is the approved CAD and final ring. The gallery metal design is a bit thicker and higher up than I wanted. And the prongs coming up from the center seem longer/more metal. I don’t know. I’m trying to not pick it apart before I even get it on my finger. It was hard for me to visualize the CAD. Maybe I’m just being crazy. Nonetheless I am choosing to not drive myself mad and be open minded. My band will hide most of the gallery anyway since it’s so tall so all of this anxiety is likely for nothing.

746B6D61-890D-4B44-81EA-4880B9D8AADB.jpeg A51748A4-D91F-4BF2-ABA1-3931F70FA035.jpeg

I see what you're saying. My eye also always seems to scan for things that don't look the way I want, I'm super nitpicky and I keep telling myself I need to not be. I do see the things you are talking about but actually I think I like the way the ring looks better finished. I wonder if he had to raise the diamond because on the CAD it looks like the purple band might be your wedding band in the 2 CAD pictures and I think to accommodate your band it had to be raised a little bit? I like that you can see the culet, its a very striking design. Did you have James Allen send him the stone directly or did you send it to him?

auburngirl06

Rough_Rock
I see what you're saying. My eye also always seems to scan for things that don't look the way I want, I'm super nitpicky and I keep telling myself I need to not be. I do see the things you are talking about but actually I think I like the way the ring looks better finished. I wonder if he had to raise the diamond because on the CAD it looks like the purple band might be your wedding band in the 2 CAD pictures and I think to accommodate your band it had to be raised a little bit? I like that you can see the culet, its a very striking design. Did you have James Allen send him the stone directly or did you send it to him?

Thank you for the kind words. I think you are correct on raising the height to accommodate the band. David told me if I wasn’t happy when I received it he would be happy to make any changes. I’m hopeful it won’t be needed.

I had the stone shipped to me first as I wanted to be sure I loved it before I was outside the 30 day return period. I was nervous about shipping it to him as it was not yet insured so he sent me a prepaid UPS label thru his account and just sent me a PayPal invoice for it. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I will definitely work with him again.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the kind words. I think you are correct on raising the height to accommodate the band. David told me if I wasn’t happy when I received it he would be happy to make any changes. I’m hopeful it won’t be needed.

I had the stone shipped to me first as I wanted to be sure I loved it before I was outside the 30 day return period. I was nervous about shipping it to him as it was not yet insured so he sent me a prepaid UPS label thru his account and just sent me a PayPal invoice for it. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I will definitely work with him again.

I think once you put it on and pair it with your band, you'll love it but its always nice to know the jeweler is willing to make things right if not. I look forward to seeing more pictures of it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results