shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me some Van Craeynest!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Okay, okay, just please humor me. I know as of now, except for a certain Ps'ers star ruby ring and and another Ps'ers wedding band, and another Ps'ers wedding set, we all pretty much have the same setting, although with some variation in metals, diamonds, and finger size. Lonely Love in Bloom is now soooooo delighted that there are other VC owners out there who are willing to share pictures of their stuffs! Hopefully there will be more to add in the mix soon....
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

Here's mine:

Our wedding bands...

LIBInviteRings05a.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hubby''s band on his finger (taken at the Jelly Belly factory, during our honeymoon
10.gif
30.gif
9.gif
)...

LIBVC_honeymoon000002.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OMG I''m sorry that was so huge! This is the detail on hubby''s band. Hopefully this one is smaller...

LIBVC_DHbandcollage000001.JPG

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Faves of my pendant:

LIB-VC-heart03.jpg

LIB-VC-heart11.jpg

LIB-VC-heart13.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Platinum and 18K chased flower earrings. Bezel set ceylon sapphhires with 5 teeny tiny diamonds in the petals of each flower. These are new...and are a prototype of sorts. I''ll have to get better shots of them later:

LIBVC_SapphireEars001.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
This shows the sapphire color a bit better:

LIBVC_SapphireEars002.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see other pictures
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
*hint hint*

(sorry about the ooogly earlobes!)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh LiB I only wish I had something! Thanks for posting your lovelies in one place.. I hope the other VC''ers take the challenge!

a

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
LIB--You have such lovely pieces! Your wedding set is so beautiful. I''m really getting into Van Craeynest--such lovely work!
Thanks for sharing
1.gif

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
I only have one to add at the moment, my wedding ring will soon be joining, though!!

LIB - You've got a gorgeous VC collection. I absolutely adore those earrings. Just LOVELY!!!

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Oops...here''s some pics.

DSC01302.JPG

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock

DSC01305.JPG

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
And one last one without my wrinkly hand!

DSC01299.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa, you have such a lovely ring! You and LIB. I'm in love with your rings! You've got me contemplating a reset! The proportions are just lovely
1.gif

eta: Ladies, what is the width of the shank? Thank you.

eta: just saw the width on another thread.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these pieces are beautiful! I had not heard of this designer pre-PS, which is unfortunate for me! I love the flowers!!

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, coatimundi! I *think* mine''s 3 or 3.5 mm (?) at the top and it tapers to 2 mm. I love the look of a more substantial band with a center diamond!

So...you''re thinking of converting aye.....
27.gif
LOL! They are like mini works of art.

badgerskunk

Rough_Rock
here

pfalzgrafp1324.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 2:09:24 PM
Author: Mariposa
Thank you so much, coatimundi! I *think* mine''s 3 or 3.5 mm (?) at the top and it tapers to 2 mm. I love the look of a more substantial band with a center diamond!

So...you''re thinking of converting aye.....
27.gif
LOL! They are like mini works of art.

They are! And you''re very welcome.

I wonder if my stone would work. I so love the look of yours. If it doesn''t, there''s always a colored stone!
27.gif

I love the thicker shank. Oh how I want to reset now!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 1:51:20 PM
Author: Mariposa
DSC01281.JPG
OMG Mariposa, I'm so in
30.gif
3.gif
LOVE
3.gif
30.gif
with your arrows!!!

Thank you for you kind comments on my collection, especially my earrings. VC mentioned to me that he wasn't quite satisfied with how they turned out...since I have two holes on each lobe I'm hoping to give him a second chance in the future! (besides, I think they turned out just fine
25.gif
)

BTW, did you see that Van Craeynest changed their homepage? It loos a little different and it is easier to find pictures of the rings now...

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 2:11:32 PM
Author: badgerskunk
here

pfalzgrafp1324.jpg

Thank you so much for posting Badgerskunk. Please please PLEASE show me more, I love seeing the pieces in yellow gold!

Also, how did you come up with your screen name?? Just curious....

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 2:08:20 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
All these pieces are beautiful! I had not heard of this designer pre-PS, which is unfortunate for me! I love the flowers!!
I know what you mean Diamond*Dana. Unfortunately I think Van Craeynest is at a disadvantage because of the way the name is spelled. Even if I had heard the name mentioned, it may have taken me months to find them just because of the spelling! I know VC occasionally advertises locally (San Francisco), but I don''t think they advertise nationally...only through jewelry stores and it seems many of them aren''t carrying VC anymore
7.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 12:04:25 AM
Author: coatimundi
LIB--You have such lovely pieces! Your wedding set is so beautiful. I'm really getting into Van Craeynest--such lovely work!
Thanks for sharing
1.gif
Awww, I'm *blushing* ... Thanks coatimundi!

I wonder if my stone would work. I so love the look of yours. If it doesn't, there's always a colored stone!I love the thicker shank. Oh how I want to reset now!
I would absolutely die to see more colored stone VC rings! The ones I saw in person were the most amazing pieces of ANYTHING I had ever seen!
4.gif
:

LIBsVCvisit0010.jpg
LIBsVCvisit0014.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
LIB! I just about fell out of my chair! Those colored stone rings you posted are breathtaking! Thank you so much for posting those!

Ahh--I am officially a convert
1.gif

eta: I'm starting to think my rb may work! Maybe with the setting that has the ruby. Oh, but I just love your and Mariposa's setting too!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

LIB! I just about fell out of my chair! Those colored stone rings you posted are breathtaking! Thank you so much for posting those!

Ahh--I am officially a convert

eta: I''m starting to think my rb may work! Maybe with the setting that has the ruby. Oh, but I just love your and Mariposa''s setting too!

I''m glad you liked the colored stone ring pictures Coatimundi...the pictures just don''t do the rings justice, they are so beautiful in person...and they were like sparkly pieces of platinum and sapphire candy
18.gif
, I just wanted to eat them
31.gif
!

Oh and CM, and I absolutely adore that setting too. It would be a knock-out with diamond! I think it is style 1034, but you can get it in lots of different widths and variations, like 18K YG with platinum leaves, with just the two smaller diamond-centered flowers, or also with 8 little diamonds nessled in the leaves as they taper, and probably more that I don''t know about. The picture that VC shows as 1034 on their website looked funny (to my eyes, anyway...). I asked about it when I inquired about double prongs and VC said the ring had a horshoe sizer in it when the photograph was taken.

I think that ring, in all platinum, will be my dream upgrade plan someday...to get a large colored stone and put it in that setting...because it also goes with band 556, which just happens to be my wedding band. Oh yeah!
10.gif

Date: 2/23/2008 3:54:17 PM
Author: Galateia

Date: 2/23/2008 2:11:32 PM
Author: badgerskunk
here

KA-THUD!!!
??
33.gif
??

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
LIB, Really, the 1034 and your setting are my absolute favorite settings of all time. Oh, and your band! *sigh*

My new stone is in a Tiffany style 6 prong. I wanted to try out the plain solitaire for awhile. I got it as a temporary setting, because I really want to take my time, as I have a bit of a resetting habit.
1.gif

I think a Van Craeynest will be my final/final.

For now, I'll have to keep coming back to your threads and love them from afar!
1.gif

Oh, and I want to eat those candy like colored stone rings right off my monitor!
31.gif
I can only imagine them in person!

18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I did not end up getting this set, but I will say that it was the most beautiful set I have ever seen. So I''ll post a couple of pictures just for future shoppers!

Cross VC rings 004a.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more just to show the choice of sizes for the e-ring.

Cross VC rings 009a.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results