shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me real life perspective shots of tennis bracelets

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Here's my IDJ bracelet, 10 pointers. I didn't read all the posts, but I suggest you get quotes from IDJ, their prices are Very good.

It's 6.21 carats, but it is a 6 1/2 inch bracelet. Definitely get a bracelet that fits your small wrist, it sits better, doesn't shift up and down as much, and looks more elegant on the wrist. IDJ can order a custom one for your size, and I picked this bracelet because the cut on the diamonds is spectacular. I've had other bracelets and ended up not wearing them because of small diamonds, poor cut, or too much metal in the setting. This is a very low profile setting and looks great.

For perspective, I'm a size 6 person, my ring size is 7, and the 10 pointers look impressive but graceful on my frame. At least I think so. :bigsmile:

Hope that helps.

_21499.jpg

_21500.jpg

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
mcblohe said:
Hi!
I'd like to add pictures of my 20 points tennis bracelet. 30 diamonds, totalling 6 carats. I usually wear it on my right wrist. But also added a picture which i had just taken to show the bracelet on my left wrist together with my watch. :shifty:
_21491.jpg

Mcblohe, your vintage AP is sooooo nice and stacked well with you tennis bracelet! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my 4.27 cttw semi-bezel. I pretty much wear this one every day. If I had to do it over again I might get slightly larger stones. :naughty:

_21520.jpg

_21521.jpg

_21522.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1408319511|3734454 said:
I have a 5 inch size wrist and a 6 carat tennis bracelet. Actually 6 carats before it was sized to fit my wrist. I don't have a picture and it's currently in the safety deposit box. I never felt it looked too large on my wrist but seldom wore it due to it constantly snagging my clothes. Also consider the bracelet stacking and size of watches most women wear now. I love how the bracelet looks on your wrist.

Thank you Callie. I am actually quite focused on how it looks with a watch, or other jewelry as I examine these pictures. It does make a big difference in the look as a whole. If you ever get a picture of yours, which I bet is gorgeous, please post. :lickout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mcblohe|1408513244|3736036 said:
Hi!
I'd like to add pictures of my 20 points tennis bracelet. 30 diamonds, totalling 6 carats. I usually wear it on my right wrist. But also added a picture which i had just taken to show the bracelet on my left wrist together with my watch. :shifty:

Mcblohe, that bracelet is so very lovely. :drool: I mean LOVELY on you and with your watch. I especially love the fit. I think I'm realizing that the fit of a bracelet has a huge impact on the look as a whole. I think I tend to like it to fit very closely, just like yours. Oh dear. I was thinking 10 pointers, but your 20 pointer looks amazing!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1408543474|3736191 said:
I happen to like the 5ctw on you! :naughty: It will go nicely w/ your current set!

Thank you M2B. I was looking through your threads and I thought you had one too. You have the bangle, which is really gorgeous. I played around with the idea, but since I"m at a desk, I really would bang it too much. Hope you're doing well. Great to hear from you. :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1408544273|3736194 said:
LLJsmom--your hands look quite a bit younger than mine, & I was thinking about your bracelet decision last night. As we age, I'm in my mid 50's, as you know, our body changes. I too had very small wrists when I was younger--but now, not nearly as small. So when you do finally decide & order, maybe order it with an additional few links/diamonds, but have those few put aside for use later on in life.

As for diamond size, I bet it would depend on the length needed--reverse engineer the size of the links/diamonds re the length needed. Although if you know now what size of diamond you prefer right now, then its easy to figure from there. If for example, you like 18 pointers, & you want a 7 inch (half an inch to put aside for later in life) then whatever it takes to make that 7 inch bracelet w/ 18 pointers.

As for price fluctuations, that is outside of my knowledge box--I would not have any valuable input as far as pricing variations go....

Take a look at mcblohe's bracelet, gorgeous by the way! :love: :love: her's are 20 pt stones, mine were 18, & her stones look huge compared to mine! Such a decision LLJsmom--what fun! Cant wait to see what you decide! I love my WF bracelet!

Hi sarahb, My wrist is not much younger. I'm in my mid-40s. I think that ordering extra is the best advice ever. I realize that I love the look of it fitting very closely, so I should keep some extra around in case I need it later. I'm also going to measure my mom's wrist to see if hers is much bigger than mine. Yes, mcblohe's is very beautiful. I would LOVE one like hers. Because of that gorgeous pic, I'm going to ask about 20 pointers, but that may be a bit out of my range. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1408577208|3736459 said:
Here's my 4.27 cttw semi-bezel. I pretty much wear this one every day. If I had to do it over again I might get slightly larger stones. :naughty:

Thanks Catmom. I think that is great advice, and a reality for me too. I do love the look of a dainty one, but I can totally see myself regretting not going bigger. :roll:

The half bezel is really pretty too. And it offers all that peace of mind wearing it daily. Hmmm, will have to consider the bezels too... :think:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1408588331|3736609 said:
mom2boys|1408543474|3736191 said:
I happen to like the 5ctw on you! :naughty: It will go nicely w/ your current set!

Thank you M2B. I was looking through your threads and I thought you had one too. You have the bangle, which is really gorgeous. I played around with the idea, but since I"m at a desk, I really would bang it too much. Hope you're doing well. Great to hear from you. :wavey:

A diamond line bracelet is on my short list currently. But in the meantime, I love looking at all of the gorgeous bracelets on this thread! :cheeky:

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Thanks sarahb, princessfeedme and LLJsmom for your lovely compliments! :appl:

princessfeedme, i love my vintage AP too :love:
i don't wear anything else with my watch as I'm afraid I may scratch it. So i only wore it together for the photo, to show perspective of the bracelet with a watch :)

I've attached more real life perspective of my bracelet. I had a 4 pts, then a 10 pts, and now this 20 pts bracelet. I find the size ok and not too blingy :lol: I'm comfortable with wearing this everyday and have received lots of compliments on it, much more than other pieces of jewellery i've worn. The way the stones are set further apart, means I don't need too many stones, and only 30 diamonds. It's a 6 inch bracelet.

LLJsmom, go as big as you can, you won't regret it ! :drool:
I'm in my 40s too and will foresee having to lengthen it as i grow 'bigger'!

_21542.jpg

_21543.jpg

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wife's almost 4ctw, WG setting, martini 3 prong setting, from BGD

img_5369.jpg

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a couple pics I just snapped of mine. 5.4ctw (I think 12 pointers each), three prong setting by IDJ. I also like to wear my bracelet stacked with my watch, mainly because I wear my watch on my non-dominant hand and I'm always afraid I'll scratch the diamonds or ruin the setting on my right arm since I'm harder on that arm.

Also, FWIW, I got this bracelet last year and I've been emailing IDJ about a possible upgrade. I feel like this is a great everyday size (but still plenty blingy), but I want something with stones more in the 18-20 point range if I can swing it.

_21572.jpg

_21574.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WillyDiamond|1408624874|3736753 said:
Wife's almost 4ctw, WG setting, martini 3 prong setting, from BGD
Thanks Willie, 4ctw looks very substantial! Thank you for the pic.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jill_s|1408721643|3737536 said:
Here are a couple pics I just snapped of mine. 5.4ctw (I think 12 pointers each), three prong setting by IDJ. I also like to wear my bracelet stacked with my watch, mainly because I wear my watch on my non-dominant hand and I'm always afraid I'll scratch the diamonds or ruin the setting on my right arm since I'm harder on that arm.

Also, FWIW, I got this bracelet last year and I've been emailing IDJ about a possible upgrade. I feel like this is a great everyday size (but still plenty blingy), but I want something with stones more in the 18-20 point range if I can swing it.

Hi Jill, thank you for this pic. It's exactly what I wanted to see. 5 ctw looks great!!

mustangsally

Rough_Rock
Hi - here are a couple of quick iphone pics snapped on my of mine: 5ct (12pointers each) in a 3 prong setting from IDJ. It's not very sunny here at the moment, but when the sun does come out, it's blinding. I wear it every day. No snagging, no issues. Really happy with it. Luann is a gem :)

_21601.jpg

_21602.jpg

_21603.jpg

_21604.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mustangsally|1408821193|3738162 said:
Hi - here are a couple of quick iphone pics snapped on my of mine: 5ct (12pointers each) in a 3 prong setting from IDJ. It's not very sunny here at the moment, but when the sun does come out, it's blinding. I wear it every day. No snagging, no issues. Really happy with it. Luann is a gem :)

Mustangsally (loveyourname!) thanks for the pictures. The 12 pointers look really great. I would be lucky to get one. I love that you can see each stone separately. Out of curiosity, how many inches is it and how many stones are there, if you don't mind checking.

mustangsally

Rough_Rock
Hi LLJsmom - I had a quick check. There are 44 stones on my bracelet and the whole thing including clasp is just under 7.5 inches. I'm sure if that's too big for your wrist then IDJ could shorten it or make a shorter one for you. Here's a quick snap to show the length - hope that helps

_21629.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
5 ctw bracelet in 14kt WG. It has alternating round and 2 stacked baguettes.

_21630.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my 3cttw bracelet from Whiteflash. I like the size for every day wear. :)

102_0872.jpg

102_2.jpg

102_0887.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mustangsally|1408957609|3738832 said:
Hi LLJsmom - I had a quick check. There are 44 stones on my bracelet and the whole thing including clasp is just under 7.5 inches. I'm sure if that's too big for your wrist then IDJ could shorten it or make a shorter one for you. Here's a quick snap to show the length - hope that helps

Thanks Sally , helps a lot. I can do the division and guess how many stones I would need for my wrist.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzigrrl|1408975558|3738929 said:
5 ctw bracelet in 14kt WG. It has alternating round and 2 stacked baguettes.

Thanks Tanzigrrl. I was actually thinking about wearing my bracelet with my bluestone too. I love your ring btw. Tanzanite? ;-)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Motownmama, thanks so much. Your stones look huge. Do you know the number of stones and the size of your wrist? How many points are each stone? So great to hear you wear it everyday. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
orbaya|1408990479|3739062 said:
Here is my 3cttw bracelet from Whiteflash. I like the size for every day wear. :)

Thanks orbaya! It's lovely on you. Do you knowhow many points for each stone and how many there are? What is the size of your wrist? Thanks !

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1409033189|3739383 said:
orbaya|1408990479|3739062 said:

Thanks orbaya! It's lovely on you. Do you knowhow many points for each stone and how many there are? What is the size of your wrist? Thanks !

There are 54 stones and each stone is .05ct - my wrist is 6.5".

My 4 year old son disagrees with the measurement and says my wrist is 49 pounds. :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, Just a few more things to think about. Have you suffered from DSS with your engagement ring? If so, you may want to go as large as you can afford. After I had my bracelet for about a year I started thinking about a larger bracket. I'm in my fifties and I have only gotten worse the older I get as far as DSS goes. I wish someone would come up for a cure for DSS. : :doh:

My wrist size has stayed the same and didn't get any larger as I aged. But I also weigh what I did when I was in high school.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree about DSS. Started out with .16s but upgraded to .33s with Wink's bracelet.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist|1409277069|3741115 said:
I agree about DSS. Started out with .16s but upgraded to .33s with Wink's bracelet.

Calliecake said:
LLJsmom, Just a few more things to think about. Have you suffered from DSS with your engagement ring? If so, you may want to go as large as you can afford. After I had my bracelet for about a year I started thinking about a larger bracket. I'm in my fifties and I have only gotten worse the older I get as far as DSS goes. I wish someone would come up for a cure for DSS. : :doh:

My wrist size has stayed the same and didn't get any larger as I aged. But I also weigh what I did when I was in high school.

Will do my best! I'm waiting to see what stones they can bring in. I've had a rough week and this would definitely make it much better!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I can't wait to see what you decide to go with. Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be beautiful on you.

Cflutist, i would have sized up if I could have. Can see that you understand my DSS. :wavey:
Glad I'm not the only one who suffers from this terrible, terrible disease.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't laugh (ok, go ahead) as these diamond melee bracelets are like premies compared to the beauties everyone else has. But I change up my jewelry daily so it was hard to justify a big spend. In fact, I wasn't looking for a tennis bracelet because I thought the diamonds had to be a certain size to make a statement but these changed my mind.

I do love the versatility of mixing and matching with other bracelets, wearing together, or stand alone. I can also up-size/downsize depending on whatever else I am wearing that day. I tend to wear bling-ier pieces in the office and can go the other extreme to complete minimalist on weekends.

While I skimped on size, I did go for quality though. I got to borrow these to comparison shop. Not great a picture taking but these are so sparkly that they can hold up to my bling-ier pieces but small enough not to overwhelm smaller pieces.

18kt gold, 7 inch (my wrist is 6.5), about 1.3 ctw each.

wgdiamondbracelets.jpg

wgdiamondbraclets.jpg

My friend who has a tiny wrist wants the one that isn't the tennis style but she is a minimalist, although VERY picky on quality, when it comes to jewelry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results