shape
carat
color
clarity

show me pictures of EC''s as solitaires!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo...Any specs on those incredible rings?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one..

leonforwS4a.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 10:54:07 PM
Author: diamondfan
Mrssalvo...Any specs on those incredible rings?

no, kristy got them off Leon''s site and he doens''t usually have/remember the info. I know they are all very Large stones though
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
DRROOOLLIINGGG..WOW.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 9:07:21 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 5/2/2006 8:47:14 PM
Author: KristyDarling

Date: 5/2/2006 8:40:59 PM

Let''s see if my new image-linking skills work. If they don''t, then I''ll fix it. Just some ideas off the Leon Mege web site. They''re mostly asschers but you get the idea:

Shoot! I''ll try again after dinner. Sorry!

9.gif

awww Kristy, good try..leon''s pics are copyrighted and don''t work that way, they won''t show up as you can see. with his, you do have to load them into your iphoto and rename, export and then upload one at a time. I think Mark Morrell''s is the same way. But just about anywhere else should work
2.gif

FYI-Windowshopper has a Leon ring and it didn''t turn out as expected. I''m not sure she wants another leon
40.gif
I''ll say

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo:

THANKS! I love the one that has a square stone with the three sided pave shank and split prongs!!!!!!!!!!!
face23.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's right, sorry WS, I forgot that you are staying away from Leon this time.
9.gif

Mrssalvo -- once again, thanks for saving the day! You are very tech-savvy! I was totally wondering why it wasn't working with these links/photos!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 12:52:15 AM
Oh that''s right, sorry WS, I forgot that you are staying away from Leon this time.
9.gif

Mrssalvo -- once again, thanks for saving the day! You are very tech-savvy! I was totally wondering why it wasn''t working with these links/photos!
well Leon does amazing work--most of the time

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
If you do decide to change your ering THIS 8.86 carat Sapphire would look awesome in your setting.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

1421lg.jpg

Hehehe. Oh to dream...

Scintillating...

mia15

Shiny_Rock
This thread is oldish, but I just found it while looking for EC pics. One suggestion I haven''t seen yet is to go through the auction catalogues of Christies and Sothebys. A good percentage of the diamond rings sold through both houses are exquisite, large EC solitaires. I am looking for an EC and going through setting ideas and have loved these sources.

Window Shopper, if you decide to sell your EC, let me know! Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results