shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me: Jewellery You Never Remove

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
3CBBB9FB-8C42-4A81-A2D4-6C7E05D120E2.jpeg
My Cartier love cuff never comes off. Well, it comes off when I get a spray tan :lol: then it goes right back on. I also have a silver arrow James Avery ring I wear 99% of the time on my thumb or index finger. The arrow is symbolic for me for many reasons and I don’t like taking it off.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't wear any jewelry 24/7. Generally as soon as I come home I remove all my bling. I prefer the feeling of nothing on my hands but feel the same way about shoes and my regular clothes too. I come home and change into my cat clothes (safe for kitty hair etc haha) and remove my bling and shoes. I am a creature of comfort and for me comfort is having as little on as possible. :wink2:

My hands are more often bare than anything.

barehands.jpg.png
Too funny! I am the same. When I get home all the outside clothes and jewelry comes off, hair goes up and that’s it! I’m not leaving the house again. My husband jokes that he knows the day is over when the bra comes off :lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Thank you my dear! Took more than 20 years to get my new rock! Believe me, it was a looooong climb, and so worth it!

( It's "only" a 2.5, but photographs HUGE ! )

I LOVE your set too! The size is incredible and love the 6 prongs. Just beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too funny! I am the same. When I get home all the outside clothes and jewelry comes off, hair goes up and that’s it! I’m not leaving the house again. My husband jokes that he knows the day is over when the bra comes off :lol:

I do this with my clothes too! If i’m not heading out again that day, off comes the underwire & on go the PJ’s (which I don’t sleep in, they’re more like lounge wear) & up goes the hair. Mr T always jokes that for some people, the saying “the sun has gone over the yard arm” signals it’s time for a glass of wine, but for me it signals PJ time :lol: My jewellery tends to come off when I head to bed though, unless i’m having a shower or washing my hair etc, but the wedding band stays put.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3CBBB9FB-8C42-4A81-A2D4-6C7E05D120E2.jpeg
My Cartier love cuff never comes off. Well, it comes off when I get a spray tan :lol: then it goes right back on. I also have a silver arrow James Avery ring I wear 99% of the time on my thumb or index finger. The arrow is symbolic for me for many reasons and I don’t like taking it off.

Can’t beat a LOVE. And they’re tricky to get on & off, I believe?! In keeping with the thread, may I ask what the significance of the pretty arrow ring is? Why does it tend to stay on & what does it mean to you?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha it's a good day when I put a bra on when I leave the house :oops2: :lol:.
In colder weather if I am wearing a coat and we are going to be outside most of the day I won't even bother with a bra. Though of course the thought if we are in an accident does cross my mind. However when I was in my cycling accident I was wearing cycling pants and you might realize (if you know cycling) one doesn't wear underwear with bike clothes. And haha it was OK so I figure no bra no biggie. Literally and figuratively. :lol-2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do this with my clothes too! If i’m not heading out again that day, off comes the underwire & on go the PJ’s (which I don’t sleep in, they’re more like lounge wear) & up goes the hair. Mr T always jokes that for some people, the saying “the sun has gone over the yard arm” signals it’s time for a glass of wine, but for me it signals PJ time :lol: My jewellery tends to come off when I head to bed though, unless i’m having a shower or washing my hair etc, but the wedding band stays put.

I suppose I should also specify that when the clothes come off, I do put other clothes on! :oops2: I have a bunch of "house frocks" which are generally loose flowy jersey dresses that have been retired from regular wear but are perfect for around the house wear! Mrs Roper is my loungewear fashion icon.

033910d19e1a3740fbbf45b3af6a4330.png

But as to the topic at hand... the only thing I wear 24/7 is a small pair of white gold hoops!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There’s no jewellery I keep on 24/7. When I get home, Bella & Marilyn go back in their boxes, and when I go to bed, I take off my earrings and pendant.

I wore my original wedding ring for 3 days when we got married, (1978) and only started wearing the 2mm platinum band I had made to go with Bella, last year. I’m not even sure where my original WB is :lol:

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Can’t beat a LOVE. And they’re tricky to get on & off, I believe?! In keeping with the thread, may I ask what the significance of the pretty arrow ring is? Why does it tend to stay on & what does it mean to you?
It’s a newer LOVE so the screws don’t come all the way out. It’s not super easy but I’m able to finagle them myself to get it off and on if I need to.

The arrow - simple James Avery piece - symbolizes to me how the challenges I’ve faced in my life that have seemed to pull me back at the time, much like an arrow being drawn, have only served to propel me further forward, with much stronger intent and purpose. Sometimes it’s 1 step backward to gain 10 steps forward. Everything for a reason even when it sucks at the time. You just have to let it ride sometimes. It’s also incorporated into the logo of my badass company :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a newer LOVE so the screws don’t come all the way out. It’s not super easy but I’m able to finagle them myself to get it off and on if I need to.

The arrow - simple James Avery piece - symbolizes to me how the challenges I’ve faced in my life that have seemed to pull me back at the time, much like an arrow being drawn, have only served to propel me further forward, with much stronger intent and purpose. Sometimes it’s 1 step backward to gain 10 steps forward. Everything for a reason even when it sucks at the time. You just have to let it ride sometimes. It’s also incorporated into the logo of my badass company :)

Absolutely love this idea! And when times are pulling you down, or rather back, you can look at that little arrow & know the next step is forwards.

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal piece. I’m curious as to what your bad ass company is now!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose I should also specify that when the clothes come off, I do put other clothes on! :oops2: I have a bunch of "house frocks" which are generally loose flowy jersey dresses that have been retired from regular wear but are perfect for around the house wear! Mrs Roper is my loungewear fashion icon.

033910d19e1a3740fbbf45b3af6a4330.png

But as to the topic at hand... the only thing I wear 24/7 is a small pair of white gold hoops!
I love those caftans!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
That's a sweet idea but my brain jumps right to the practicality question....if it has no clasp and you can't take it off for sports etc with that delicate of a chain it could easily get caught and break or god forbid you need an MRI etc and have to break it to get it off.

If someone gets one please come back and let me know if those fears are overblown and I'm just being a Debbie Downer! :lol-2:

I must be one too because as someone that’s had 3 surgeries, that’s also where my brain went first. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results