shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me fancy colors - cognac, green, orange, yellow, brown, etc!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
so beautiful!!! did you ever have it un-cupped? did you find it made a huge difference? also side note - loveeee the bezel set ring in your avatar!!! <3

Thank you - it’s a UV color, no yellow anything, but it’s so buttery yellow in the deep bezel.

As for the LFY, I bought it cupped and haven’t even seen it out of the cup besides the cert photo. Makes me wonder how much magic the cup is doing though.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

1.01ct FLY Emerald Cut Diamond VS2 in 18K PG:
20190910_134422.jpg

20190910_134616.jpg

The rings are nice and all but CAN WE talk about those Hermès bags? That Halzan in rose is legit...

janlwf

Rough_Rock
I purchased my 1.01 GIA Fancy Brownish greenish yellow from Ivy and Rose. While the vendor picture showed a much prettier yellow diamond, I decided to keep it. I found a two-tone ebay semi mount to show her off but would like to upgrade her "dress" in the future. Yellow diamond s-l500.jpg 731831
731833 731832

Attachments

• GIA s-l1600.jpg
    GIA s-l1600.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 40

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
wow these are all lovely!!!! :love:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
so beautiful!!! did you ever have it un-cupped? did you find it made a huge difference? also side note - loveeee the bezel set ring in your avatar!!! <3

Thank you. I bought it set already - finished piece, so I’ve never the stone out of the cup.

I suspect the cup is helping her out, she looks fancy but per the GIA very, it’s a light fancy yellow .8 carat stone with no other color tone is noted.

I had the ring resized a wee bit ago and a prong repaired, which meant I had not worn this in a while. In the replanting I forgot to ask for the rhodium to be polished off the prongs, the cup and prongs at 18K YG, oops. Noticed it after I got home.

And, I kinda like the white prongs :)

13849B29-11BF-42F0-886C-BBC195C714AF.jpeg

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have a light yellow. Diamonds by Lauren. Highly recommend them.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
SO and I have been collecting these fancy intense coloured pretties for a while and plan on making a wedding anniversary rainbow band eventually, when we complete the set with a blue diamond and perhaps another yellow diamond. One side of the ring will be made of autumnal colours i.e brown, orange, olive and yellow, and the rainbow colours will be on the other side. The fancy intense yellowish-green round and fancy intense purple-pink cushion are certified. The rest are purchased from parcels.

20200318_113323 resized.jpg

Last edited:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO and I have been collecting these fancy intense coloured pretties for a while and plan on making a wedding anniversary rainbow band eventually, when we complete the set with a blue diamond and perhaps another yellow diamond. One side of the ring will be made of autumnal colours i.e brown, orange, olive and yellow, and the rainbow colours will be on the other side. The fancy intense yellowish-green round and fancy intense purple-pink cushion are certified. The rest are purchased from parcels.

20200318_113323 resized.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea and the colors!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a sucker for fancy colored diamonds as well. Here's my brown...

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm a sucker for fancy colored diamonds as well. Here's my brown...

Gorgeous! And I love the cut!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. Are you leaning towards specific color?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results