Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Pinky and Mini Pinky..... sparkly Emerald diamond

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
So...... about 1.5months ago I am considering what to get for my bestie's birthday present.... Suddenly the idea of gifting her a diamond jewellery came to mind.... Then I went on to brainstorm what she has what I have, what she doesn't have, what I haven got.

And TADA~ I got it!!! A Pinky ring!! Thus I went searching for ring settings that may look good on a pinky finger.... and I found it almost instantaneously:
Screenshot_20190821-103744_Instagram.jpg

My first diamond on the Fancy color scale - Pinky!!!! And for my bestie - Mini Pinky....

Without further ado.... Pinky at 1.01ct FLY VS2:
IMG-20190820-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20190821-WA0017.jpg
Was deciding whether to get an Emerald or Radiant. Emerald with a better face up dimension wins!!

Making in Progress (18k Rose Gold):
IMG-20190826-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20190826-WA0007.jpg
End Result:
IMG-20190827-WA0005.jpg
20190910_134323.jpg
20190910_135925.jpg

Attachments

Acinom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning pinky ring set! I love them both. What a generous surprise for your friend

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Gotta ask: Do they turn?

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
So cute! And what a very thoughtful present! (I love how you put it on your twilly too. :) )

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great gift idea! Love the pinky rings. You're a generous friend.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cute and fun!

peppermintpatty

Shiny_Rock
What a great idea! They are going to be so fun to wear and hold such special meaning.I bet your bestie was so surprised! I love the way they are made, may I ask who made them?

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning pinky ring set! I love them both. What a generous surprise for your friend
Hello @Acinom thanks so much!! Yeah I name it Pinky because it is in 18K Pink Gold and on our Pinky finger... LOL.... :twisted2:

Gotta ask: Do they turn?
Hey @AV_ by turning do you mean whether will the centre stone spin around the finger? It is quite alright, I recently worn it for all adventurous ride like USS Human roller coaster, Cylon Roller Coaster, it stays on. I think having the right size helps? ;)2

So cute! And what a very thoughtful present! (I love how you put it on your twilly too. :) )
hello @bunnycat awww so sweet of you.... Yeah I place it on a 90x90cm silk scarf, love that picture too... :kiss2:

Great gift idea! Love the pinky rings. You're a generous friend.
Hihi @Queenie60 thank you!! Yeah she loves it... I am happy that she likes it. :D

So cute and fun!
thanks so much @tyty333 yup it is!! =)2

What a great idea! They are going to be so fun to wear and hold such special meaning.I bet your bestie was so surprised! I love the way
they are made, may I ask who made them?
@peppermintpatty thanks so much!! Yeah my bestie and I have lots of "sisters thingy" together, like sister bag, sister shoes, sister bracelet, sister scarf, sister watches, sister clothing... LOL, things we ladies do... :mrgreen2: this is perhaps our first diamond ring together....

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are cool! :))

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love them! Fantastic rings

HNGN

Shiny_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, love the design, love the rose gold. :love:

LLJsmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute and original. Congratulations!! So glad she loves it.

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, love the design, love the rose gold. :love:
Hello @Austina thanks so much for your lovely words... =)2

Very cute and original. Congratulations!! So glad she loves it.
Hey @LLJsmom yeah she was so surprised and happy! Glad it made her day although she was pretty down on emotions recently... Happy that it put a smile on her... ;)2 That's what friends are for...

TheGarnetGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mmm scrumpinkyuptious!!!
Love love love 18k rose gold! It's very much a more sophisticated RG than 14k; much like 14k RG's older sister (;

Adore!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.