shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me EARRINGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
What amazing jewels you all have! I have been briolette-obessed for quite some time, Art Nouveau''s collection is WOW!!!! And I love Widget''s new earrings, oh hell, I love it all!!!!

I''m with moremoremore, the pressure to compete is overtaking me! If I don''t pay my rent for a couple of months I can get a pendant and studs to post, if I sell a kidney my future rhr will be a possibility. I''m just too old to sell my eggs, so the deco bracelet will have to wait (although there is always the possibility of participating in a pharmaceutical study.....)

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: fountainfairfax

....... the pressure to compete is overtaking me! If I don''t pay my rent for a couple of months I can get a pendant and studs to post, if I sell a kidney my future rhr will be a possibility. I''m just too old to sell my eggs, so the deco bracelet will have to wait (although there is always the possibility of participating in a pharmaceutical study.....)
Too funny!!!!!
1.gif
.....this is a disease, isn''t it???

Speaking of briolettes, and detachable ones at that.....looky what I found at www.jewelryexpert.com/catalog/Autumn-Leaves-Earrings.htm :

lgj.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom: The gold overlay on your jade earrings look very unique. They remind me of the silver overlay on glass perfume bottles from the Art Nouveau era.

Fountainairfax: You are too funny! I am gettting obessed too. I am still working full time because I want to keep on buying more jewelry.

Widget: Those spessartite briollette earrings are to die for! The intense fancy yellow pave diamonds are a nice touch. Those Pricescoper ladies with the spess rings should get matching earrings like these.

Art Nouveau

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Art Nouveau,

They actually match the center of the jade pendant I have. It is the same design in gold, surrounded by a ring of jade.

mrssparkles

Rough_Rock

Art Nouveau

The pink is so lovely. What are they?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pair of 18K YG Citrine/Amethyst earrings that were given to me back in 1991...

Am&CitEar1.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And a pair of diamond and Amethyst earrings that I bought last year, set in 18K WG.

AmeDiamond.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And a pair of tourmaline earrings that convert into pendants...

TourmlEarring.JPG

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Mrssparkles:

I believe the pink stones are pink quartz. The picture I posted is from an ad in a jewelry magazine. One of the vendors advertising on Pricescope, Firenze Jewels, shows a similar pair of pink quartz dangles on their web site. The dangles are removable. They come in other colors, blue topaz, lemon quartz, garnet, etc.

AN

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple of dangly faves from Paul Lantuch. Yes, another obscure jeweler who makes fabulous stuff. Its 18K, sterling silver, pearl and chrome diopside.

Go to: http://www.Lantuch.com

You''ll see some incredibly crafted jewelry.

Lantuch1.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another Lantuch. 18K and cabochon garnet. Movie Zombie, this is for you.
2.gif

Lantuch2.jpg

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
The red ones are garnet and rose gold that my boyfreind got me from Israel. The others are 14k white gold and tahitian pearls, also fom my boyfreind, with tiny diamonds.

DSC01524.JPG

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
Here is a pic of the back of the garnet earings:

backs.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results