Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1327957279|3115041 said:
Here is all my bling at the moment 8)

Topt to bottom:
0.97ct I VS2 OEC
Approx. 1ct sapphire, original e-ring
0.55cttw Dream band
~2.4 cttw Aurora band

oooo! Did you start a thread on that new OEC??? love it :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer- I have "band envy"!!!! Love your Aurora :love: And the sapphire is pretty sweet too ...oh and that little OEC....hmmm :!: you just have perfect stuff :bigsmile: :D :love:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

Topt to bottom:
0.97ct I VS2 OEC
0.55cttw Dream band
~2.4 cttw Aurora band

This photo is INCREDIBLE!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1327962065|3115092 said:

Topt to bottom:
0.97ct I VS2 OEC
0.55cttw Dream band
~2.4 cttw Aurora band

This photo is INCREDIBLE!!

It is... I'm jealous :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww thanks for the compliments :oops:

Amy I had a thread of the OEC when it was in its original mount and loose, but haven't posted any photos since I got it set in this temp solitaire. I've only had it like this about a week and I really like it a lot. I have been wearing it as a RHR. I'll take a few more photos and post them soon! Especially a real life perspective shot showing the Aurora on one hand and the OEC on another. That will really convince people that I am not kidding when I say a big blingy band blows a solitaire out of the water ::)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ka- BOOM!!!! SPLASH!!! :Up_to_something:

Can't wait for that hand shot Dreamer... hurry hurry hurry! It really will be one HE77 of a money shot!! :appl:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1327964478|3115135 said:

Amy I had a thread of the OEC when it was in its original mount and loose, but haven't posted any photos since I got it set in this temp solitaire. I've only had it like this about a week and I really like it a lot. I have been wearing it as a RHR. I'll take a few more photos and post them soon! Especially a real life perspective shot showing the Aurora on one hand and the OEC on another. That will really convince people that I am not kidding when I say a big blingy band blows a solitaire out of the water ::)

Dreamer! Can you believe that I am having my recently bought OEC set in the same exact setting as I type this?! I swear I wasn't trying to copy. Yours looks phenomenal by the way! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
ihy138|1327976259|3115268 said:

Dreamer! Can you believe that I am having my recently bought OEC set in the same exact setting as I type this?! I swear I wasn't trying to copy. Yours looks phenomenal by the way! :love:

Too funny! I can't wait to see it.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
LD, that's for posting your beautiful watch!

Winternight, that's a good point. I should get shopping!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Can't wait to see the pics!! I bet you are living the fact that you didn't sell the aurora :)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
ringsme.jpg

These are some of my rings - this is an old pic will take some new ones - I have a few more additions since then :naughty: :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnyjay|1328097363|3116265 said:
ringsme.jpg

These are some of my rings - this is an old pic will take some new ones - I have a few more additions since then :naughty: :wavey:

I can't wait!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: LOVING your yellow gold Monny!!

Dreamer, as usual, magnificent pics! :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oooh more bling! Thanks dreamer and monnyjay for your beauties!

I love living vicariously through all of you :love: :love: :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Bump for more!

magda72

Rough_Rock
Monnyjay|1328097363|3116265 said:
ringsme.jpg

Wow, Monnyjay, your rings are gorgeous. :appl: Congrats. I'm terrible jealous. :Up_to_something: I would love to see some handshots. Can't wait to see these pics and the rest of you collection.

Magda
:wavey:

meg_

Shiny_Rock

Woah. That is one seriously awesome collection. Fabulous photo!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Here is a really old shot of my colored stone halos! I have sold almost all of them off since taking this photo though (and lost a few as well ;( :nono: ). I only have left the green tourmaline in the legacy inspired halo and the 8ct ruby. I guess I will have to take new updated photos of the bling :bigsmile:

Attachments

• _41.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 600

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Sarabear! How could you have steadied yourself to sell off all of these beauties?? That ruby though... I can see why you kept it :love:
Is that a yellow diamond near to the bottom? Love. Love. Love.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Alex T|1365689405|3424688 said:
OMG Sarabear! How could you have steadied yourself to sell off all of these beauties?? That ruby though... I can see why you kept it :love:
Is that a yellow diamond near to the bottom? Love. Love. Love.

Thanks Aex! I sold most of them because I never wore them. I do have regrets about selling one of the rings (the one with the purple spinel in diamond halo), but everything else I don't miss and they all sent to happy PS homes.

Yes it is a fancy light yellow diamond. I had that ring made to celebrate the birth of my daughter and recently lost it while on a family trip to NYC. ;( Thank goodness for insurance!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! How awful to have lost it! And no doubt it was one of the more sentimental ones too. I have a pink sapphire solitaire no where in the same league as your stuff, but we had it made when we had our first daughter with her name & DOB engraved inside. I would be heartbroken it anything happened to it.

I presume if somebody found your ring they would have kept it & not handed it in :nono:

But yay for insurance absolutely! Helped me out no end when my original engagement ring got written off last spring :errrr:
But now I have my lovely pear :lickout:
Will you / have you replaced it?

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Love seeing everyone's bling! Here's mine, this doesn't include my Tiffany silver pieces, or my watches.

_5372.jpg

_5373.jpg

_5374.jpg

_5375.jpg

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Last few photos :)

_5376.jpg

_5377.jpg

_5378.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Those are luscious Von! I love the medallion up in the top right!

I thought it would be instructive for me to take a "family picture" of my bling. It shocks me just how much I do have (though I know it's not nearly as extensive as other people's). It just doesn't "seem' like as much when it's all tucked away....but when you put it all out together.... :shock:

allbling.jpg

Von03

Shiny_Rock
bastetcat|1365808409|3425844 said:

I thought it would be instructive for me to take a "family picture" of my bling. It shocks me just how much I do have (though I know it's not nearly as extensive as other people's). It just doesn't "seem' like as much when it's all tucked away....but when you put it all out together.... :shock:

allbling.jpg

Thank You Bastetcat! Your collection is great!! You could lend me that rose gold band anytime!! :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say that I love all of these collections!!! :love: PS people have the best taste in jewelry!!! :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Von03|1365808701|3425847 said:
bastetcat|1365808409|3425844 said:

allbling.jpg

Thank You Bastetcat! Your collection is great!! You could lend me that rose gold band anytime!! :naughty:

LOL! I have definitely acquired a fascination recently for rose gold! (Was kind of surprised it actually looks nicer on me than yellow.)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've got a pic to add. Not all my stuff, but my favorite pieces. This was taken back when I had my 1ct OEC. I should update the shot.

3-stone pink-red spinel ring, OEC, chrysoberyl ring, OMC earrings, and a scrimshaw pendant on labradorite beads.

precious_company-2_-_copy.jpg

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Love all the new pics, they are so cool when everything is all together it looks like they are in a pirates chest!!!! Beautiful collections Sarahbear, Bastecat and Vono3! Gemfever I really like your scrimshaw piece very cool and your omc earrings oh my :love: I can see why they are your favorites.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Artdecogirl!

Gemfever- I :love: those OMC earrings!!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here are just my rings. Necklaces and earrings are a whole other adventure.

_5407.jpg

_5408.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results