clarity

Show me ALL of your bling!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
This Thread Needs YOU!

*pointy finger*

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
"Pinky" (my pink tourmaline) will be home on Friday, so I will try to take some pics this weekend. My collection is nowhere near as extensive of some of those posted, but I will share nonetheless. Lauren's collection always makes me swoon!!!! :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaahhhhhh Lauren I cannot get enough of that coloured stone pic!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, your coloured stone rings are striking! How on earth do you decide every morning? I'd spend hours if it were me!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is the best I can do while holding the camera...not amazing but I'll take it.

Pictured is my .47 ct OEC pendant, mall store amethyst (lab-created) in a halo, 1.5 carat round brilliant halo e-ring, .36 ct east-west oval solitaire, 3 stone halo, .75 cttw round brilliant studs, pearl right hand ring, .65 cttw pear-shaped studs, 1 ct 1/2 eternity, .5 ct1/2 eternity, 1.23 loose emerald cut. Phew! That was exhausting! I'm waiting on a .91 OEC also :love: . I'm so very lucky to have all of this bling!

ETA: Methinks I need to add some color to this collection...

IMG_5193.JPG

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
My meager collection. Crappy iPhone pics, with and without flash.
allmybling2.jpg

allmybling.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ihy138|1327114789|3107964 said:
This is the best I can do while holding the camera...not amazing but I'll take it.

Pictured is my .47 ct OEC pendant, mall store amethyst (lab-created) in a halo, 1.5 carat round brilliant halo e-ring, .36 ct east-west oval solitaire, 3 stone halo, .75 cttw round brilliant studs, pearl right hand ring, .65 cttw pear-shaped studs, 1 ct 1/2 eternity, .5 ct1/2 eternity, 1.23 loose emerald cut. Phew! That was exhausting! I'm waiting on a .91 OEC also :love: . I'm so very lucky to have all of this bling!

stunning collection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's an updated pic of my bling:

IMG_7814.JPG

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1326591502|3103163 said:
Rosetta, great thread idea. :appl:

I'm drooling over everyone's sparklies. :love:

Here's my diamond collection . . . floating in salt.
When it rains it pours.

They all have GIA or AGS reports, and the FCDs have color of natural origin.
The white round in the 14k gold earring setting on the right has no report.
I found it in a public swimming pool and could not locate the owner.
It is clearly quite colored as it is between a D round and and F asscher.
But for free it's the best value of any diamond I've got. :bigsmile:

I would have taken this pic this earlier but I had to drug my SO to get the Octavia off his finger, no joke.
I don't blame him for not wanting to be without it; it really really IS the most exquisite diamond I have seen in my entire life.

Set up.
The camera, not in pic, hangs from the bottom of the tripod so it can look straight down, like with a copy stand.
I filled a crystal glass with salt to hold the goods.

One word: WOAH!!!!!!!! (okay that was three...) But seriously... WOW. :loopy:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amys Bling|1327180686|3108394 said:
ihy138|1327114789|3107964 said:

stunning collection!

Thank you!!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Ihy, I seriously :love: your collection too.

Mom2boys, your new ring is the bees knees, Victor is a master and a half!

Here's mine without most of the silver. It's been a pain in the proverbial to get even half decent -- and I see PS has squashed them both to fuzziness for badness!

Rosetta, any chance of a glimpse of all of your finery?! :)

JoolsLH.jpg

JoolsRH.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LD and Lauren the Partier - you both leave me speechless! So many stones... so little fingers/ears/necks/wrists!!! Wow - you ladies rock the jewellry world! :)
:razz: :razz: :razz:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so this pic took me forever to set up, and this is just my good pieces after I just sold a bunch of stuff a few months ago. I need to have another sale, because this is still pretty ridiculous, imo.

Everything.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
THUD.

I just saw LD's collection.

Please revive me.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Aeolianarpa, I will definitely post photos but unfortunately I have to wait another two weeks before I can get to the bank safe. :blackeye:

I :love: this thread.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is most everything after giving them a bath.

006_6.jpg

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous collections :love: ladies. Lisa, yours is droolable!

Rosetta, two weeks I can manage! :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, my collection looks pretty small compared to everyone else's! I love everyone's bling!

Can't wait to see yours too, Rosetta!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
LisaRN|1327275151|3109120 said:

006_6.jpg

I die. What a stunning collection. :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where's a drooling emotie when you need it?

What incredible collections PSers have :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The only thing that would make this thread better is links to closeups without having to search people's threads :devil:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
love your rings Lisa!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
artdecogirl|1326576261|3103052 said:
I love these! I have found today that taking pics of all your stuff is like taking a family pic, someone is always being difficult :nono: Today the culprits not cooperating appears to be my studs and ering, who would have thought it would be them..... anyway here are the pics, (I needed more then one) :rolleyes:

rsz_1rsz_jos_pics_078.jpg

Artdecogirl, I love your entire collection. Do you ever wear your watches to work? I'm thinking about getting a vintage diamond dress watch, but wonder if it would be too much for work.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Bumped to enable continued drooling :cheeky:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
pregcurious|1327337571|3109629 said:
artdecogirl|1326576261|3103052 said:
I love these! I have found today that taking pics of all your stuff is like taking a family pic, someone is always being difficult :nono: Today the culprits not cooperating appears to be my studs and ering, who would have thought it would be them..... anyway here are the pics, (I needed more then one) :rolleyes:

rsz_1rsz_jos_pics_078.jpg

Artdecogirl, I love your entire collection. Do you ever wear your watches to work? I'm thinking about getting a vintage diamond dress watch, but wonder if it would be too much for work.

Thank you Pregcurious! Sad to say no I do not wear much of any of my jewelery to work, I am a RN and only wear a pair of studs and my miligrain diamond band at work with a kids timex indiglo watch(they have elastic bands so they can be shoved up easily for frequent hand washing) Although I have been known to wear the diamond watches to the grocery store just to get them out of their boxes :D
What kind of work do you do? I think they would be fine for a office setting :wavey:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I work in a office and have always coveted those types of watches. I should go do some research before buying. Do you have any vendors (Ebay or otherwise) that you can recommend?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1327695014|3113273 said:
I work in a office and have always coveted those types of watches. I should go do some research before buying. Do you have any vendors (Ebay or otherwise) that you can recommend?

Preg my hubby bought a platinum and diamond Hamilton watch off Ebay a couple of years ago for me. It's absolutely stunning and I can't remember how much he paid but it wasn't a fortune considering it's made from platinum and very good quality diamonds. Generally they have very good diamonds but I'm not sure they're every day watches. I wear mine for special occasions. As a starting point search for Hamilton on Ebay. Good luck and photos will be required if you buy one!

Watch Hamilton 1_1_2_1_1.JPG

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
pregcurious|1327695014|3113273 said:

Oh you can get a great deal on a watch like that (well you used to be able to) since they aren't in style. I think it would be a gorgeous and feminine watch and depending on the watch fine for everyday since they're usually smaller watches. My mother has one like that she was wearing for awhile. I'm sort of funny though since I don't like wearing watches for dressier, evening events. It just seems to me that those events are the sort that you don't/shouldn't want to know what time it is!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN|1327275151|3109120 said:

006_6.jpg

Stunning collection Lisa! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is all my bling at the moment 8)

Topt to bottom:
0.97ct I VS2 OEC
Approx. 1ct sapphire, original e-ring
0.55cttw Dream band
~2.4 cttw Aurora band

dreamerbling.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results