shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout out to Wink and the SITBI program

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Well I am in the market again for a RHR. I have always wanted a 'Crafted by Infinity' diamond and I saw this one that took my breath away. http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=387 Seriously take a look at the video of it, it's breath-taking! A D with very strong blue fluor :lickout:

Anyways long story short I rang Wink and the delightful Melissa and he told me about the 'See it to believe it' program. He will send out a diamond and pay for the shipping BOTH ways if you don't like it.

Sadly once I had it I realized that an RB on both hands was not the look I wanted. What a gorgeous diamond though. Here's some pics that I took with my iPhone. My real camera's battery is dead unfortunately.

So now I know that another RB is definitely not what I want. It was great that I could find that out at no cost to myself.

Can anyone say antique cushion here I come?? :bigsmile: I'll be calling on everyones expertise in this though as I know NOTHING about old cuts.

In the meantime here's a snap I took outside to try to show the fluor. SO pretty! and then I couldn't resist the fire shots. Hope you enjoy them even though they're not the best pics.

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That diamond is stunning. I so want an Infinity diamond! This new program by Wink is a great idea. I can't wait to see what you finally decide on. You know that Wink can source other shapes for you too, right? If you liked working with him you can ask him about antique cushions.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful stone! I know what you mean about 2 round stones...a cushion would be really nice also! You seem to like
higher colors but I love the lower colored AVCs.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hey Gypsy - yes Wink said he can work with me to find a cushion. Not sure which direction to take, I need to do a ton of reading now about old cuts. They are fascinating and stubbornly hard to pin down compared to ideal RB's

tyty - I am definitely okay with lower colors in these old cuts. I love the AVC's but they seem pricey.

I'm checking out JBEG and might also email ERD. But that diamond was so beautiful... sigh.. that beautiful blue-ish hue in the sun... :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Wink will find you something lovely. He's got a good eye and nice tools. Plus he's just great period. PLEASE post lots of pics of the cushions you are considering. I love the cushion hunting threads.

You know... it's funny I love the August Vintage rounds but I'm not a huge fan of the AVC's personally. I do love the way they have inspired so many to set them in such amazing and varied ways. There was a three stone with an AVC I was just in love with.

I'm a total package girl though. Haven's ring is one of my favorites around here.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Angeline,

Thank you for your kind words, both about your stone and the experience. It is nice to hear when someone is pleased.

Gypsy, thanks for the kudos and confidence in us.

Wink

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well earned Wink. :wink2: I haven't seen you disappoint anyone yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results