shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I regrade?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pepperdine05

Rough_Rock
What is this stone worth?
Does this stone have any setbacks I should know about?

I have not really found great comparisons for this stone. I have tried to look for price comparisons but it has been frustrating.

The stone has a AGS DQD from 1999, Should I regrade to the updated AGS system?

Would this increase the worth of the stone?

Will the new AGS DQD increase the value more than the Old AGS DQD?

RoundBrilliant

Cut Grade: AGS 0 Ideal
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Proportions: Ideal

Color Grade: AGS 0 (D)

Clarity Grade: AGS 0 (IF)

Carat Weight: .505

Fluoresence: inert

Table: 57%
Girdle/Faceted: 1.0-1.7%
Cutlet: Very Small
Crown angle:35.8
Pavilion ange: 41.0
Crown:15.6%
Pavilion: 43.0%
Total depth: 61.2%

Thank you for your time

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi.

Is there a reason you want a D IF stone? You could easy drop down to a VS F/G with NO appreciable difference to the eye... and get a bigger stone.

Oh to find out what that one is worth... go tot he tabs at the top of the page the one drop[ down marked PRICES will help you.

ALSO that stone gets a 4.7 on the cut advisor. I would NOT buy it. If you are looking for a perfect stone... the cut on this one is far from perfect. It will not sparkle and shine. The D IF is wasted COMPLETELY on a poorly cut stone. It's cut that makes a diamond shine and sparkle. NOT the color and clarity. Factor that into your price you are looking for a merely 'good' cut stone... not ideal, excellent, or very good.

You already bought it, I know... but you wanted the truth, and have posted several times for it....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results