shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I keep this eBay OEC diamond?

umbrella

Rough_Rock
Hi arkieb :) Thank you so much for your helpful post with no many suggestions. I'm not actively searching for a preloved AVR, I just put out that post in the Preloved Jewels section in the small chance anything was floating around (like your AVC). I've been chatting to the folks at GOG for a while. I'm exploring the option of the custom cut route as there aren't many stones available at the moment in the size/colour combination that I'm after. I already do get the LAD and JBG newsletters and they certainly do pick nice OECs. But I just love the symmetry and ideal performance of the AVRs I suppose. It really helps that in the listing there are ASETS and images highlighting inclusions as well. Victor's stones seem to have a higher price than GOG so unfortunately I don't think that could be a backup option. At this stage I'm not interested in eBay and doubt I ever will be again.

My experience with Adam from OWD is that he isn't slow at replying to emails, he doesn't reply to emails. We've chatted on the phone and he understood my situation of living in a different timezone and he welcomed emails, yet he hasn't replied to any of them. Whereas GOG has been fantastic and fast with their replies, and for that I am absolutely willing to pay a higher premium for a more superior diamond and customer service.

I will keep you posted if I have any luck! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results