shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I go with JannPaul?

Competitive_Cars

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

Looking to propose sometime this year and have been reading up on diamonds/settings to ensure I get something she wants. JannPaul really appeals to me as I want to get her something special that she'll always appreciate, and their quality standards plus their unique White Series checks the boxes for me. Currently I'm thinking of going with the 111 faceted 10 H&A round diamond, unique and high performing while retaining the round shape she wants. Important context is that I live in the US, and can't just visit their store in Singapore to inform my purchase decision.

Given this, I'd love some perspectives on the quality of the end product (diamond and setting) and overall experience of buying from JP. If people who have interacted with them/have opinions on their diamonds could share their thoughts/experiences, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

P.S. I have been in contact with a sales associate (Chloe) and am aware of their lead times and pricing.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do a search on the forum, and you'll see that many people have had great experiences with JannPaul. IMO they have among the best cut diamonds in the business.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Do a search on the forum, and you'll see that many people have had great experiences with JannPaul. IMO they have among the best cut diamonds in the business.

This x1000 - no matter if you're going for EGD or LGD, JP diamonds will remove your shoes and knock your socks off.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

No experience with JP but I can give you a suggestion to somehow find out how she feels about their 111 facet round 10 vs their 57 facet round 8.

Maybe she wouldn’t mind. Maybe she might. I would.

Competitive_Cars

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the feedback! Everything I read about JP seems great and with the glowing recommendations I think I’ll go with them.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I love my JP ring (albeit teeny stones), and I loved working with Chloe!

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone,

Looking to propose sometime this year and have been reading up on diamonds/settings to ensure I get something she wants. JannPaul really appeals to me as I want to get her something special that she'll always appreciate, and their quality standards plus their unique White Series checks the boxes for me. Currently I'm thinking of going with the 111 faceted 10 H&A round diamond, unique and high performing while retaining the round shape she wants. Important context is that I live in the US, and can't just visit their store in Singapore to inform my purchase decision.

Given this, I'd love some perspectives on the quality of the end product (diamond and setting) and overall experience of buying from JP. If people who have interacted with them/have opinions on their diamonds could share their thoughts/experiences, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

P.S. I have been in contact with a sales associate (Chloe) and am aware of their lead times and pricing.

Hi, competitive -cars!
I was lucky enough to get a decagon ring from jaan Paul last year . I love it so so very much and I think it’s stunning ! I wouldn’t trade it for anything. We worked with Eugene and he is fantastic! Great customer service and I couldn’t be happier with mine. Feel free to ask me any questions. IMG_3115.jpeg

ladybugsfromwi

Rough_Rock
I worked with Avery to get mine and absolutely love it! I dint think you can go wrong choosing one of their diamonds, natural or lab grown. Just FYI, Avery told me they're going to all HPHT for LG.

Just saw their pear 2.0 on Instagram and I might be in trouble

Sparkle Finder

Rough_Rock
I'm pretty far down the road with JP. Getting a Round10, 4.25ct, G/IF stone and custom engagement ring setting. I will be in Singapore on a business trip and will pick up in person next month. I started the process in early November, so it will be ~4 months when all is said and done. A lot of the time was spent finding a rough stone with the appropriate quality and size. Then the cutting, then sending to GCAL for grading. In parallel we designed the engagement ring and reviewed multiple versions before we settled on a design.

At this point, the stone is en route to JP from the CGAL lab. And the ring is almost done. I expect to see photos of the ring in another 2-3W. I'm pretty excited! See CAD design of the ring below.

The process so far has been super smooth. Chloe has been very patient with me, kept me up to date on all the steps, and provided a lot of information via Whatsapp.

Can't say I'm a customer yet, but the buying experience so far has been really good. Communication has been unfailingly prompt, polite and professional.

Attachments

• band + ring -1a.JPG
    band + ring -1a.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results