color
clarity

Should I buy this diamond???

ava6wen

Rough_Rock
no one reply ??? come on ,give me some help :pray: :pray: :pray:

cvu

Rough_Rock
Hi. I would not call myself authoritative but would like to give you some feedback.

Assuming that that this meets your decided specifications of color, clarity, size, and budget then I think it is an excellent choice. It's a H&A AGS000 diamond with a very good looking ASET image from the AGS certificate so you are getting a premium cut that is going to be a great performer.

I am not all that up on pricing of the different premium stones but a quick search on Whiteflash didn't turn up any better choices in a similar price range so I'd say the price is fair as well. I would consider asking James Allen about the eye-cleanliness of the stone since it is an SI1. However, I imagine at this size that it likely is eye-clean. If you're happy with it, I think you can definitely feel comfortable going for it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a decent stone from the numbers and the idealscope. But the diamond looks ... fuzzy in the pictures.

Just have the vendor confirm the stone isn't hazy or fuzzy and is crisp and clear. If it is, then it's a great stone. Good choice.

ava6wen

Rough_Rock
cvu|1460518332|4018577 said:
Hi. I would not call myself authoritative but would like to give you some feedback.

Assuming that that this meets your decided specifications of color, clarity, size, and budget then I think it is an excellent choice. It's a H&A AGS000 diamond with a very good looking ASET image from the AGS certificate so you are getting a premium cut that is going to be a great performer.

I am not all that up on pricing of the different premium stones but a quick search on Whiteflash didn't turn up any better choices in a similar price range so I'd say the price is fair as well. I would consider asking James Allen about the eye-cleanliness of the stone since it is an SI1. However, I imagine at this size that it likely is eye-clean. If you're happy with it, I think you can definitely feel comfortable going for it.

Thanks you First time Reply me,my English is not good,so i worry about maybe everybady dont know what i'm talking,Accidentally get your recommendation ,I look the whiteflash,The Diamond is wonderful,and you can see eye clean,this i very like this option ,why i choose AJ diamond,Because I chose to order of the diamond is Budget,cutters, symmetry, Polish, colour, clarity, fluorescence, Finally elected to the diamond ,Maybe have any other suggestions :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

ava6wen

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1460521243|4018591 said:
Looks like a decent stone from the numbers and the idealscope. But the diamond looks ... fuzzy in the pictures.

Just have the vendor confirm the stone isn't hazy or fuzzy and is crisp and clear. If it is, then it's a great stone. Good choice.

Thank you answer me,i know the diamond Photo is a little fuzzy ,but But diamond cut and color are acceptable ,I try to ask customer service to view pictures ,They say NO!!!,so i ask PS :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ava6wen|1460527691|4018605 said:
Gypsy|1460521243|4018591 said:

Thank you answer me,i know the diamond Photo is a little fuzzy ,but But diamond cut and color are acceptable ,I try to ask customer service to view pictures ,They say NO!!!,so i ask PS :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:
Maybe the diamond was dirty?..very nice proportions!... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results